Recently Added VideosSee More Recently Added Videos
Adam Director of Technology
1 week ago
A little bit of this
Plus a little bit of that.
- Feature: User Messages migration problem solved. Once we lock RTv1, we'll be able to migrate your 109 million messages.
- Feature: Video CMS for RT Staff.
- Feature: Global HLS video support.
- Feature: RTStaff & Site Admin tools.
- Improvement: API Payment support backend.
- Improvement: Improved the sponsorship system to better track usage of the 1-Month-Free-Trial for abuse monitoring.
- Improvement: Added documentation for the canoical URL within the API.
- Improvement: Sponsorship 1-Month teir final prices.
- Improvement: Added display for sponsor-only episodes within episode block views. (Sponsor Star!)
- Improvement: API now supports the watch list.
- Improvement: Live Streams now have thumbnails for API consumer & Sponsor Gating purposes.
- Improvement: Banning & Banhammering now prompts you "are you sure" before laying down the law.
- Improvement: API video map is now a little cleaner.
- Improvement: API now returns results even if there isn't a tag.
- Improvement: Added support for iTunes/ApplePay plan selections.
- Improvement: Email Signup styling.
- Improvement: Mobile Menu Tweaks (including jumping to sister sites.)
- Improvement: Homepage Sponsor video was a little wierd. Rephrased.
- Improvement: Missing Feeditems no longer kill the entire page, they should now just remove the individual block.
- Improvement: If you fail to insert the correct password to your account, it now recommends you do a password reset.
- Improvement: Players can now be seen playing games.
- Improvement: Added "Manage Following" on your user profile sidebar.
- Improvement: Added search to Games & Groups (pending styling)
- Improvement: Added a more robust day seperator on the schedule page.
- Improvement: Games & Groups are now sorted by popular.
- Improvement: Shows index page is now split between active & retired shows.
- Improvement: Header styles now work in posts, however this might change depending on indexing results.
- Improvement: Default graphics for episodes went in.
- Improvement: Improved messaging for the International store. USA is now included.
- Improvement: Episode blocks now show "WATCHED" if you've watched them. Whoo.
- Improvement: Edit is now a pencil.
- Improvement: Forum admin buttons are now inline. This was surprisingly annoying.
- Improvement: Added "My Profile" under community. Likely going to be removed though, placement seems weird.
- Improvement: Added an edit button in the About Me Section.
- Improvement: Community Dashboard feeds list now says "Users I Follow" instead of "My Feed" for clarity.
- Improvement: API included data is now apart of the body instead of the header.
- Improvement: Homepage Sidebar got some improvements because it was fucky.
- Improvement: Renamed tabs on an show page, We now have Trending & Episodes.
- Improvement: Added date & time to event page.
- Improvement: Fixed a broken cache that was creating new slow queries on every page. Website load time dropped globally dropped 100ms.
- Improvement: Recently Added Videos now paginates and goes back 10 pages. Whoo.
- Bugfix: Fixed a styling bug where feature sponsor would randomly hang out to the side ~50%. Silly Sponsors.
- Bugfix: Store FAQ now takes you to the store FAQ.
- Bugfix: Viewing a profile that is not your own now uses correct verbiage.
- Bugfix: Episode image sizing on mobile, gray bars should be less appearant.
- Bugfix: Fixed a particularly enormous bug causing our caches to get invalidated after 1 second. Huge performance implications.
- Bugfix: Users Last_Login is now properly updated on login.
- Bugfix: Hero Episode is now excluded from featured Episodes.
- Bugfix: Closed a ton of duplicate tickets.
- Bugfix: Multiple matching usernames on Mentions now link properly. The old regex was a tad too forgiving.
- Bugfix: Deleted posts were not deleting subscriptions & feeditems, and therefore would break anyone following that item.
- Bugfix: API got a metric truckload of API fixes & improvements, particularly around sponsoring from the app.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug related to IOS that allowed you to give your sponsorship to another user. Shame. Shame.
- Bugfix: Removed amp; from slugs.
- Bugfix: Favicon no longer gets lost on all non-root web pages.
- Bugfix: Default Show image was too tall for the homepage video embed.
- Bugfix: The "Hero" video on each site can no longer be sponsor only, to prevent an unwelcoming experience.
- Bugfix: Removed metadata block from the live streams page. Useless information.
- Bugfix: If a user was deleted, all forums they were a part of broke. This is now fixed.
- Bugfix: RT Stores needed Multipass ID instead of username.
- Bugfix: Share menu being under redactor bar fixed.
- Bugfix: Admin pages for FAQ control fixed.
- Bugfix: Now only developers have access to the code profiler.
- Bugfix: Banhammering a user no longer also logs out the administrator.
- Bugfix: Sponsorship page crash issue solved in production (still disabled until tonight)
- Bugfix: Image Upload got broken on certain URL formats.
- Bugfix: API Live Streams are now retrieved based on end_time instead of start_time.
- Bugfix: "Comment" hit zone was the text area, instead of the full button.
- Bugfix: Notification count query was being run twice.
- Bugfix: Fixed a particularly spectacular bug within sponsorship that would charge people in dollars instead of cents. (yay $499 sponsorship!)
- Bugfix: IP Banning was using the client_ip instead of X_FORWARDED_FOR, meaning when we banned people we banned our load balanacers.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that allowed private data within JSON ecapulated outputs.
- Bugfix: Fixed a typo that broke editing photo albums.
- Notification Grouping (cause hoooly shit).
- Sponsorship Pages.
- V2 Release.
- Spit shine.
1 week ago
As you may have noticed, the schedule of our content on the Rooster Teeth site/YouTube Channel has changed. Here's a breakdown of our new flow, including the new release schedule for live streams:
- RT Shorts / RT Shorts Bloopers
- RTAA (SPONSOR)
- Red vs. Blue
- Rooster Teeth Podcast - Live Stream - (SPONSOR)
- Rooster Teeth Podcast (SPONSOR)
- Rooster Teeth Podcast
- Million Dollars But... (SPONSOR)
- The Patch - Live Stream - (SPONSOR)
- The Patch Game Club - Live Stream - (SPONSOR)
- Million Dollars, But...
- RT Life / Happy Hour (SPONSOR)
- The Patch (SPONSOR)
- The Patch Game Club (SPONSOR)
- On The Spot - Live Stream - (SPONSOR)
- RT Life / Happy Hour
- The Patch
- On The Spot (SPONSOR)
- The Patch Game Club
- X-Ray & Vav / Animated Show (SPONSOR)
- On The Spot
- X-Ray & Vav / Animated Show
- RT Shorts / RT Shorts Bloopers (SPONSOR)
- Red vs. Blue (SPONSOR)
1 week ago
Burnie wonders what constitutes a crash for an aircraft, and Gus tells a story about a naughty club he was in with Geoff.
Audio from The Rooster Teeth Podcast: http://roosterteeth.com/podcast/ Like the animated adventure? Check out all of the Rooster Teeth Podcast here: http://bit.ly/1iXPF47