Rooster Teeth is looking for a skilled and experienced lighting artist to hop on board and join our ever growing team. The job requires that the applicant be able to lead a team both aesthetically and technically in order to produce work required for the show. The applicant must also be able to interface with our tech department in order to develop and maintain our growing pipeline.
● Must be able to perform all tasks relating to the compositing process such as layering of elements, tracking, matte extraction, rot scoping and color correction.
● Must have the ability to work within a specified pipeline and also be able to work with the tech team in order to make changes to pipeline as necessary
● Have the ability to mentor other artists both aesthetically and technically
● Must be able to work with post supervisor on reviewing work for submission
● Skilled in troubleshooting and can problem solve compositing related issues
● Must have the ability to work with multiple departments in order to meet their needs
● Have the ability to quickly and efficiently work on a large quantity of shots
● Demo reel showcasing strong compositing skills
● Knowledge of compositing within After Effects or equivalent software a requirement
● 2-4 years experience
● Experience with a scripting language a plus
● Excellent communication skills and has the ability to work well with others
PERKS + BENEFITS:
100% Company paid health & dental benefits
401(k) with a company match
Generous paid time off each year
Opportunity for career growth
Flexible dress code
Kitchen stocked with snacks
ABOUT Rooster Teeth:
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering studio responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 25 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 3 million unique monthly visitors to its###a href="http://roosterteeth.com/"> RoosterTeeth.com hub and 1.8 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen, Inc., a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.