Rooster Teeth Productions is looking for an Art Department Production Assistant to become a part of our Rooster Teeth team in Austin, TX. The Rooster Teeth Art Department creates and oversees the set dressing, props, graphics that create the background and sets for our Live Action department and Broadcast department. This position will be a three-month long contractor position, with the possibility of extension. You will be working directly with our Production Designers, Art Directors and Art Department Coordinator. We’re looking for a passionate, hard-working, skilled individual who wants to gain more experience in the world of online video, and specifically, wants to immerse themselves in the Art Department of a large Production Company!
· Assisting Art Department team in Pre-Production on various projects
· Shopping and Prop/Set Piece sourcing
· Occasional On-set days
· Organizing and maintaining our prop inventory
· Help with budgets and cost reports
· Various office duties
· Interest in Art Department is a MUST (Note – this is not hair, makeup or wardrobe)
· MUST reside in the Austin area
· Must have your own computer
· Experience in Microsoft Excel
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop, any 3D Modeling experience and any other artistic skill-set is a plus!
· Must be a team player who will always put the team first
· Must be able to meet deadlines
· Hard working and driven
*Along with Cover Letter and Resume, if you have a portfolio displaying your past Art Department experience, please be sure to include that under 'Optional Attachment'.
ABOUT Rooster Teeth:
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering studio responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 25 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 3 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 1.8 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen, Inc., a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.