5 Facts about Myself
1. I procrastinate, a lot, hence why this journal is happening a week after the trend passed. Somehow though I always manage to pull off success at the last minute, which could explain why I still do it.
2. For the last year or so, I've been binge watching anime like it's the end of the world. Some of my favorite series in no particular order are; Sword Art Online, Log Horizon, Future Diary, Aldnoah Zero, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Death Note, Psycho-Pass, Naruto Shippuden, Pokemon, RWBY (Obviously), Attack on Titan, Avatar: TLA & LOK, Zoids: Chaotic Century and many more.
3. About a year ago I ran a Zombie 5K with one of my best friends Matt. For someone who barely exercises once a year, let alone run a 5K, I did pretty well. I was even in decent shape when I finished it, not too out of breath. I really enjoyed it and might do it again, but only if I ran with people I knew.
4. Video Games are my life, I don't actually remember a time when I wasn't involved with video game culture. I even want to be a video game designer, specifically a concept artist. I love concept art for it's rich colors and potential to show a world that may not be a possibility in the final product of a game. For me when I look at concept art, I'm looking at the fully realized version of that world not bound not technological limitations. The trick for me is to not let procrastinatio
n get in the way of practicing my art skills, which is hard. I've still got a long way to go.
5. I love you guys, that's right I used the "L" word. I got involved on this site almost 10 years ago to watch Red vs. Blue and maybe talk nerdy to a few people. Instead I found a talented, loving community of fellow nerds and geeks that accepted me with no judgments and who I can be myself with. Some of the events I've attended over the last few years have also helped me break out of my social shell in a big way and I can never thank you guys enough for that. I...