Forums > Achievement Hunter

Help regarding quote from a AH video

Posts (7)

• nozzle2013

nozzle2013

#33621279 - 2 years ago

This may be a long shot but if i'm going to find the answer to cure my brain worm then this is where I am going to find it.

Me and my brother were having a conversation about Gavin and I brought up the time he sung his own name in a video, and I wanted the video as proof but just cannot find it or think of which it is.

I googled it and found lots of Tumblr posts which state the actual conversation but not which video it came from. The conversation is this.

• Gavin: *singing* GAVIN FREE
    • Ryan: Are you singing your own name?
    • Gavin: Well, no one else was singing it.

does anyone with amazing AH knowledge know where I can find which video this came from? Thanks!

• LazarouDave

LazarouDave FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whom'st've

#33624308 - 2 years ago

I haven't found it yet - but assuming from what i've seen it's a Minecraft Episode sometime before October 13th "013 (The day Galacticraft Part 1 was released (Episode 72))

• nozzle2013

nozzle2013

#33624408 - 2 years ago

I Know i've seen it somewhere and I have just worked my way through all the compilation videos on Youtube (Gavageddon, A tribute to stupidity) so it must be just a normal lets play

In reply to LazarouDave

I haven't found it yet - but assuming from what i've seen it's a Minecraft Episode sometime before October 13th "013 (The day Galacticraft Part 1 was released (Episode 72))

• Phoenix0469

Phoenix0469

#33652419 - 2 years ago

I know I'm a bit late to this, and you may have already found the answer to your question, but if you haven't found the episode, I looked on some old forums and I believe it was Episode 32: Wool Collecting Part 2, a few seconds after the eight minute mark.

• LazarouDave

LazarouDave FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whom'st've

#33652486 - 2 years ago

In reply to Phoenix0469 That'd explain why i couldn't find it - the quote above is Ryan saying it - but in the video, it's Michael

• Phoenix0469

Phoenix0469

#33652498 - 2 years ago

In reply to LazarouDave

Ah, I see. I was mainly looking for Gavin singing his name so I didn't notice that, but glad I could help!

• nozzle2013

nozzle2013

#33676644 - 1 year ago

In reply to Phoenix0469

Thank you! I still hadn't found this bit.

And it seems the Tumblr posts I found were wrong as they had Ryan in the conversation. Which explains why my time spent looking for this was wasted haha.

Cheers