Forums > Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Official Guide

Posts (3)

• Aerodynamixx

Aerodynamixx FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16078175 - 4 years ago

Overview:
    -Estimated Platinum Difficulty: 5/10
    -Offline: 0
    -Online: 39
    -Approximate Time To Platinum: 100+ hours
    Trophy Breakdown: 20 Bronze Trophy 15 Silver Trophy 3 Gold Trophy 1 Platinum Trophy
    -Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
    -Number of missable trophies: None
    -Glitched trophies: --
    -Do cheat codes disable trophies? No cheats
    -Does difficulty affect trophies? No difficulty selection

Post edited 8/26/13 8:37AM

• Joshwise

Joshwise FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16199762 - 4 years ago

At this point in time, it is not actually possible to get a Platinum trophy. PvP has not been implemented yet, so it is not possible to get the Bronze trophy, Slay Thy Neighbor. Thankfully, it is a very simple trophy. All you have to do is participate in a PvP match (you don't even have to win!) and you'll get it. There are no other PvP trophies, so it should be easy to snag this one.

The first PvP content, The Wolves' Den, will be added soon, possibly even during the first major content update, which is 2.1.

Edit: I should add that I ASSUME you won't have to win a PvP match in order to get 'Slay Thy Neighbor'.

Post edited 10/17/13 9:05AM

• Joshwise

Joshwise FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16199767 - 4 years ago

The bronze trophy, Seeker of Truth, will probably be the single hardest trophy to get (I'm not counting the Platinum trophy). No one, as far as I've heard, has actually completed Bahamut's Coil (1-4, yes; 5, no). I imagine once someone has, though, strategies for beating it will start to appear and more people will end up completing it.