Forums > General Discussion

The Oxford Comma Cafe

Posts (53962)

• Kikyobutt

Kikyobutt FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of Beards

#33101354 - 3 years ago

In reply to AgentWashingtub008

That's what I'm thinking too, hell even during season 1 I thought it'd be cool if they skipped a year or so between seasons. It would help skip some of the villain control establishment and have Bruce grow up a little bit, because let's be honest, we all want to see Batman get in there and be Batman at some point.

In reply to FLYbarger

Ok, that sounds good. I've always been a fan of Batman.

• slider501

slider501

#33101375 - 3 years ago

In reply to AgentWashingtub008

In reply to FLYbarger

Not to completely disrupt the current topic, but I actually turned 15 years old! AgentWashingtub008, you were close.

• Fly

Fly Keeper of Blades

#33101378 - 3 years ago

In reply to slider501

Wow...

I'm going to go and cry now. Good day everyone.

• MrWartburg

MrWartburg FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Team Fat

#33101388 - 3 years ago

In reply to FLYbarger

Holy shit, yes. Every comic book fan should watch Flash. Arrow season 1 is a litter rougher than Flash, more because the producers and writers didn't have the foundation to go off of like Flash did being a well-oiled machine before it even started.

• slider501

slider501

#33101425 - 3 years ago

In reply to FLYbarger

Aww don't cry! Why would you?

• Fly

Fly Keeper of Blades

#33101436 - 3 years ago

Holy crap! I just realized we hit page 200!

In reply to slider501

I was a Freshmen in high school when you were born...

• Attitude13

Attitude13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of Boots

#33101439 - 3 years ago

I'm 21 this year, and I already feel so old...

• AgentWashingtub008

AgentWashingtub008 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Crackpot of Coffee

#33101466 - 3 years ago

• Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr Keeper of Logics

#33101479 - 3 years ago

In reply to FLYbarger

Well blast and damn. Is a 200cc whiskey glass apropos?

• Joron093

Joron093 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of The Forges

#33101509 - 3 years ago

In reply to Ratatoskr

So long as those that participate are of legal age to do so.

• Kikyobutt

Kikyobutt FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of Beards

#33101521 - 3 years ago

That moment when everyone remembers their age and immediately feels old, even I'm feeling it and I'm 22.

• Toptoast

Toptoast FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of the Breakfast

#33101553 - 3 years ago

I'm 19 if that means anythign to y'all

• Priest

Priest FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold NonSequitur OCC Consular

#33101592 - 3 years ago

I am 34. I might be the oldest here. Now turn that crappy dubstep down, and get off my lawn

• Giries

Giries FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold PA Guardian

#33101598 - 3 years ago

In reply to priest81

Irish punk rock, please.

And I pissed on your lawn :D

I'm also a angst-filled 19 year old

• Ratatoskr

#33101610 - 3 years ago

In reply to Peef_Rimgar

I've heard it argued that the universe is cosmic irony, and that all the rest is just the stage. I'd like to think we're proving that here, one day at a time.

In reply to Giries

I knew I liked you.

• Toptoast

Toptoast FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of the Breakfast

#33101618 - 3 years ago

In reply to Peef_Rimgar

Just gave it a listen. Pretty good, kinda makes me think of something that would be in Monster Truck Madness for the N64-that game was fun.

• Toptoast

#33101630 - 3 years ago

In reply to Giries

In reply to priest81

Irish punk rock, please.

And I pissed on your lawn :D

I'm also a angst-filled 19 year old

I've been a member of the angst club for a few years now. It had it's bad moments, but it has led me to some awesome music and got me more interested in Youtubers and stuff.

• andytheciderman

andytheciderman RTCyclist/Keeper of Wine

#33101644 - 3 years ago

Holy moly! I feel old, might be one or two older than me in here.

I moved flat today. And not your average 'moved out of parents house' or 'came home from uni', I legitimately moved all my things from one city to another. All completely organised by me and everything went brilliantly. Then I bought some shit for my new flat, cooked dinner for my mum, drank some celebratory champagne and had a lovely evening.

I feel like my adult-ometer is off the charts right now.

• andytheciderman

andytheciderman RTCyclist/Keeper of Wine

#33101650 - 3 years ago

In reply to Kiwi

I will join in with discussions when they start up again. Lots to say on the topic. Adulthood kind of took over today, but I should have more time next week.

• Toptoast

#33101656 - 3 years ago

In reply to Peef_Rimgar

Well....maybe not that angsty.

• Ratatoskr

#33101662 - 3 years ago

In reply to andytheciderman

All I can offer is congratulations on the adulting. It's a contact sport.

• Fly

Fly Keeper of Blades

#33101730 - 3 years ago

In reply to andytheciderman

How old is the ciderman?

In reply to Ratatoskr

I don't drink.

• Toptoast

#33101742 - 3 years ago

So...I'm uploading my first Youtube video. It's a 1 1/2 minute long video of some of our younger chickens chasing and trying to grab my shoelaces. It's at 37% and still has 45 minutes to go...Is this what making da Youtube is like? Oh, well, I just wanna show y'all so I'll link it once it's done.

• Ratatoskr

#33101748 - 3 years ago

In reply to FLYbarger

Fair enough.

• Priest

Priest FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold NonSequitur OCC Consular

#33101756 - 3 years ago

In reply to Giries

I expect nothing less of an Irishman. You know how to tell if someone is Irish? Get them drunk and they will either start to fight, sing, or write a poem