Forums > General Discussion

Breakfast/Dessert Alliance

Posts (1968)

• In8space

In8space

#33437871 - 1 year ago

This form is to gain allies into our Breakfast Dessert Alliance, the Toast Army is controlled by Major Toptoast and the Delicious Dessert Fleet is commanded by me Admiral In8space. Join us  

• LCPeter

LCPeter

#33437943 - 1 year ago

101048.jpg

• In8space

In8space

#33437946 - 1 year ago

In reply to LCPeter

Yes, I completely agree with the picture. Let us gather more members to our alliance.

• Toptoast

Toptoast FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of the Breakfast

#33439023 - 1 year ago

I have placed a recruiting message within the Oxford Comma Cafe. Glory to the alliance!

• Hanako23

Hanako23 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33439085 - 1 year ago

Ah. Well.....this is now a thing....

• In8space

In8space

#33439109 - 1 year ago

In reply to Toptoast

Very Good hopefully we will attract new members

• tripletaco

tripletaco FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Drop Bears are real

#33439237 - 1 year ago

In reply to In8space

I'll support you with my tacos

• Toptoast

Toptoast FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of the Breakfast

#33439255 - 1 year ago

In reply to TripleTaco

Welcome to the alliance, Sir TripleTaco.

• tripletaco

tripletaco FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Drop Bears are real

#33439262 - 1 year ago

In reply to Toptoast

Thank you Major Toptoast

• LCPeter

LCPeter

#33440104 - 1 year ago

In reply to Hanako23

It is? We're gonna become major playas now

C1Rj4rxXAAEFR35.jpg

• In8space

In8space

#33443420 - 1 year ago

With the new members of Rooster Teeth Joining we should try and snag some of them and have them join one of our two sides.

• LCPeter

LCPeter

#33443843 - 1 year ago

In reply to In8space

Yes new recruits! We'll snap them up like crocodiles to deer

• Izayer

Izayer FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of Stories

#33446753 - 1 year ago

In reply to LCPeter

I found your fucking group. But who is the breakfast chef?

• Toptoast

#33447295 - 1 year ago

In reply to Izayer

We take turns.

• LCPeter

LCPeter

#33448353 - 1 year ago

In reply to Izayer

ONE OF US

• EricHVela

EricHVela FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold dein Roboterfreund

#33452274 - 1 year ago

Will this ruin my diet?

(Kidding. My diet is: Edible food is edible.)

• In8space

In8space

#33452497 - 1 year ago

In reply to EricHVela

I don't know bring it up with Major Toptoast, his army has the better Medics.

• Toptoast

#33452521 - 1 year ago

In reply to EricHVela

Breakfast and little bit of dessert is the right way to start the day, so I think you'll have no issues. 

• tripletaco

#33452524 - 1 year ago

In reply to Toptoast

In reply to EricHVela

And some tacos

• In8space

In8space

#33452581 - 1 year ago

In reply to TripleTaco

Yes Tacos are amazing, so amazing in fact that I name you TripleTaco our Chief Master Sergeant of Air Force Taco. Take to the skies with your tortilla planes and burrito bomber and protect the skies with your crunchy deliciousness.

• tripletaco

#33452583 - 1 year ago

In reply to In8space

Sir yes sir the enemy will be nacho problem

• In8space

In8space

#33452600 - 1 year ago

In reply to TripleTaco

Nice one  yang. Here let my Marmalmaide offer you a drink to celebrate your promotion, don't worry about making a mess my Butlerusk will clean anything up lickity split.

• LCPeter

LCPeter

#33452711 - 1 year ago

In reply to EricHVela

its been scientifically proven that more breakfast and dessert will improve your diet. with more breakfast and dessert nothing else

• EricHVela

EricHVela FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold dein Roboterfreund

#33452715 - 1 year ago

In reply to LCPeter

I find it hard to believe that anything can beat my seefood diet.

• LCPeter

LCPeter

#33452741 - 1 year ago

In reply to EricHVela

Im sure a diet of pure beatroot could 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif