Forums > Red vs. Blue

Red vs. Blue - Season 15 Thread: This time he's BACK... FOR GOOD

Posts (1644)

• ragusa33

ragusa33 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Goose Master

#33332641 - 8 months ago

SPOILER ALERT(S):

Thought I'd kick off the Unofficial Season 15 thread with thoughts and speculation as to what we think will happen, or even what we hope to see happen, as we return from our break from the main story. 

Oh, and in case you're wondering why I started this thread so early, I just REALLY anxious to see what happened, and can't stop thinking about it.

RULES:

1) Don't be a dick.

2) No spamming.

3) Read the latest comments before jumping in like a noob.

4) Racist, sexist, or any other offensive language WILL NOT bet tolerated!

5) Don't be a dick.

• Sangjester

Sangjester FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold InSeRtBrAiN

#33338132 - 8 months ago

Well, i'm scared/ paranoid. I mean, Church is gone (again) and to me, that was an integral part of the series. I dunno. I mean some of 14 was awesome with backstories so to speak about people, and c'mon the epic meta v carolina fight, but as far as what will the storyline be for the next season I don't know. I'm honestly worried about if the blood gulch guys will be around, or what will happen. 

• ragusa33

ragusa33 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Goose Master

#33339139 - 8 months ago

In reply to Sangjester

I feel like the Chorus trilogy was meant to serve as the passing of the torch, from Church to Tucker. Church's story had already ended in Season 10. He his role in Chorus was never really a vital one, until maybe halfway through.

Burnie already stated that there's more to come for Tucker, so I'm excited to see what they do with his character. As for the last part, we know they'll be around, it'll just be a matter of how the dynamic has changed now that Church is gone. 

• Sangjester

Sangjester FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold InSeRtBrAiN

#33339391 - 8 months ago

In reply to ragusa33  even though church is not the main focus, his dialogue was always great. the back and fourth with everyone is just hilarious.

• DFM_XIV

DFM_XIV

#33340367 - 8 months ago

I think that in Season 15, we're gonna learn that the Blood Gulch Crew failed to make their last stand and got captured by Charon. Carolina & co. got there too late and my guess is Season 15 will be a journey to go looking for the BGC and bring them back. 

• ragusa33

#33340695 - 8 months ago

In reply to DFM_XIV

Except Hargrove's attack on the Reds & Blues was pretty much just a suicide run. The UNSC would already be headed to Chorus to arrest him & put Charon out of business.

• AgentMexas

AgentMexas

#33354497 - 7 months ago

With me, i speculate season 5 may actually circulate around something similar to DFM's idea with the BGC being captured and all. But instead of wash and carolina being their rescuers, its locus. Or perhaps the season may just focus on him going around the universe/galaxy to try and make up for what hes done and maybe explain how he'd gotten to that point and all as well and by the end of it, he somehow joins the BGC and all.  

Or maybe we'll see tucker try and fight a slow decent into insanity and all that with the multiple fragments/fractures and all and the crew has to find a way to try and stabilize him or find out how to get the fragments out of his head without them messing him up as badly as they had done to wash and maine as well. Thus also delving into some more back story between the freelancer's such as what carolina had been doing during the entire meta thing and how washington was in prison with meta and such as well as delve into tucker's backstory as well and how the AI's crush it and make him forget who he is and all.

Also, any idea of when s15 may start? I'm anxious for it.

Another thing. With church fracturing pretty much. Are the new guys stilled called fragments? Or are they fractures since they're fragments of a fragment?

• Sangjester

#33354630 - 7 months ago

that..........would be cool to see.....^^^

okay so Hargrove was on a "suicide run" by the looks of it. What if, he escaped? then maybe the BGC would kinda back off a bit, and the storyline would be carolina, wash, and.... locust....and maybe tucker as well chasing him down? kinda like how carolina had to track down the director? since charon industries worked with project freelancer, what if....charon had another ai? Not a fragmented church, but the full on one? when they finally GET hargrove they stumble on church's ai. the fragments what our BGC church meld with it, and bam...... church could come back again...... Just a thought, it would be neat.  I mean, hargrove had everything else right? He had Maines suit. He took shelia.... I mean Phyliss. So who's to say it couldn't be possible? nothing is impossible, only improbable. As a side story with the BGC, they could do stuff with caboose and santa and lopez and freckles. I mean those interactions would be interesting. 

• AgentMexas

AgentMexas

#33355091 - 7 months ago

I don't think they'd have the alpha AI. Espeically since not only A it was destroyed in an emp burst, but B, when meta was captured after that, the implants were removed while he was in a 'mentally unconscious' state from having eight/nine AI's wiped from his brain that had control of curtain mental aspects and all and thus making his brain forcefully reboot pretty much so to catch up with that lose and all.

But it would be interesting that they have an AI. Studying some of the stuff, it'd be possible for them to have made a smart AI from maine's brain tissue cause i mean, they'd had to of had his body at one point inorder to get his armor and all, or heck, maybe even felix as an AI, that'd be interesting. So it could be possible that they created an emergancy AI for the armor they stole just incase cause i mean,a normal human still wouldn't be able to control that many armor mods without seriously stressing themselves. 

• Sangjester

#33364011 - 7 months ago

seriously, who doesn't make a backup......just throwing that out there.

• Sugarfire

Sugarfire FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold LurkQueen

#33368649 - 7 months ago

In reply to Sangjester

It's impossible to back up a smart AI in HALO, which are the rules RvB loosely follow, and has been stated several times in the show.  

I believe they have mentioned using the Epsilon fragments in the story.  

• ragusa33

#33368889 - 7 months ago

In reply to Sangjester

Shhhhhhhhh......... it's more poetic & and epic this way! 

• SGT_Lawson

SGT_Lawson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33369015 - 7 months ago

I dunno guys, I'm getting nervous. The end of Episode 1424 with Vic alluded to a series end. Can anyone confirm or deny (god please not the last one) Season 15 being a thing?

• ragusa33

#33369038 - 7 months ago

In reply to SGT_Lawson

http://areyoumakingmoreredvsbl...

• Alexshow

Alexshow FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Time to change a thing..

#33369727 - 7 months ago

To me, I am half-expecting RvBXV information to drop at around the time of RTXAU. It would make sense to do something, perhaps akin to RWBY4 when they teased a trailer that was about complete giving hints of what to expect, and seeing a glimpse to what Miles and Burnie are wanting to do for 15, as it will be the big year of the company for RvB, RWBY, and Rooster Teeth in a whole; of it's Ruby (heh) anniversary..although, that's my opinion.

• AgentMexas

AgentMexas

#33369809 - 7 months ago

In reply to Alexshow

That is probably whats going to happen. During one of their conventions to show the first trailer before showing the trailer on the site and to the public and all.

• Alexshow

Alexshow FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Time to change a thing..

#33376224 - 7 months ago

In reply to AgentMexas

If there is a trailer, I'd say RTXAU makes sense to drop that publicly and that we see the new season release on April Fools Day (following Season 13's release and on the day of the original beginning of the show we all know and love). 

• Sangjester

#33376399 - 7 months ago

as far as the vic narration, I am going to just refer back to Bernie and miles talking about season 14 (during RVB q&a during season 13) in which case he said something along the lines of they wanted to do something different JUST for season 14 then go back to business as usual. I'm paraphrasing what he said but that's what I took from it. Maybe, this was a way of saying they needed help furthering a storyline?

• ragusa33

#33376538 - 7 months ago

In reply to Alexshow

When is RTXAU?

• Alexshow

#33377490 - 7 months ago

In reply to ragusa33

Februrary 4-5.

• ragusa33

#33385117 - 7 months ago

Got bored so I made this on Photoshop & posted it on DeviantArt. I call it "Legacy".

• RWBimbie

RWBimbie Keeper of Poems

#33387928 - 7 months ago

I got a speculation nobody else claimed yet:

RvB 15 is going to be a Vic & Lopez arc... since thats all whos left with Burnies voice

They could be the ones tracking down the fragments of Charon Industries,

kinda like that Sclock future tv detective show Murderfinder & Meatpuppet... except Lopez would be more like metal puppet.  Vic can process all the clues & intel, and deduce the guilty parties, while Lopez can get in all the car chases, fistfights, and shootouts.  What show did that.. person of interest?

• Sangjester

#33411285 - 6 months ago

Vic? A bigger part and smarter? uhm yeah..... not sure about that one. 

• 10rosefeather5

10rosefeather5

#33419853 - 6 months ago

I think that season fifteen should start with us seeing new or side characters for a few scenes (mostly to introduce a new conflict) before getting back to the main cast.  I would love to see that the reds and blues, Wash, and Carolina stuck around to help the colonists build a new Armonia.  There would be a gap of a few months and the Hargrove plotline would be all wrapped up and never seen.  They could make a joke exaggerated all the things they did to Hargrove, possibly leading to a "that doesn't seem physically possible" callback.  I think that it would be nice to have a few episodes mostly focused on the reds and blues adjusting and for the audience to mourn Church's character together.  I was thinking a scene like this would be nice:

(On a balcony in a large city the reds and blues, Doc, Wash, Carolina, Kimball, and Dr. Grey all are waiting expectantly for the grand reveal of a large object covered in the square below.)

Kimball gives the order to pull the tarp and the crowd cheers.  It's a statue of Doyle.  There's a plaque at the base reading:

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but acting in spite of it.

--General Donald Doyle"

Wash reaches over to put a hand on a silent Caboose's shoulder.  "How about some confetti to celebrate?"

Caboose looks at Wash and says sadly, "Why would there be confetti if Church isn't here?"

"Caboose--" Wash begins and continues to talk in the background.

"Does this mean I'm in charge of confetti from now on?" Simmons asks Sarge.

Grif snorts while Sarge replies "Are you telling me that you haven't been following protocol by being prepared to launch confetti at any moment?"

"No sir!  I was just, um, clarifying," Simmons stammers.

"If we're celebrating, then how about we break out some dance moves?  Everyone, do the Chupa!" Donut says and the Reds groan.  He continues to say 'do the Chupa' over and over.  Lopez approaches Carolina.

"Please make the pink idiot stop," he says in Spanish.  "I would suggest throwing him off the balcony, but he will only come back."  Tucker steps forward.

"Why the fuck doesn't Church get a statue?" he asks.  Everyone falls silent, even Donut, who has snapped himself out of his disco fantasy.

"It's different with Doyle, Tucker," Kimball says.

"How?"

"They don't care about Epsilon.  They don't see him as a hero like Doyle," Wash says.

"So?  Make them know about what he did!  Make them remember him!" Tucker yells, his voice breaking.

"Tucker, I can't do that.  I can't make them have memories of someone they never knew.  Isn't it enough that we remember him now that he's gone?"  Tucker turns and grips the railing tightly.

"Church isn't gone, he just isn't here right now," Caboose recites.

"No he isn't, Caboose!"  Tucker says, turning around.  "Church is--"

"Tucker!" Wash says sharply, cutting him off.  "Let Caboose believe what he wants to," he says quietly.

"So we're just supposed to forget about the fact that they are oblivious to the person who is responsible for saving all of their lives?" Tucker asks.

"What do you want to do, Tucker?" Carolina steps forward and asks.  "Hargrove is dead.  There is no one left to blame or punish for what has happened."  Tucker says nothing.  Carolina walks until they are face to face.  "I'm not saying you should be over this by now.  I'm not saying you will ever be over this loss.  I'm just warning you of what can happen if you let your emotions lead you astray." She turns to leave, but Tucker speaks.

"Like you know?  You hunted down the Director and helped tear apart your old team!"

"Sometimes lessons are learned through experience.  I would not wish what I have gone through on anyone, especially any of you.  I will do anything in my power to help you not have to learn that lesson firsthand, whether you wish my help or not."  She leaves as Tucker turns back towards the statue and leans against the balcony, brewing in silence.

Doc carefully approaches Tucker.  "Yoga is an excellent exercise to relieve stress and counseling would be a great way to work through psychological problems."  Tucker says nothing.  "You know, for people so concerned about remembering loved ones, I don't know how you could forget about me," O'Malley says and all the others slowly leave.  Simmons begins to blame Grif for losing Doc and their squabbling fades as they leave.  (pan back to Tucker at the balcony.)

"I'm sorry Church," Tucker says.  "You may have a prick, but you deserved so much better than what you've gotten."  He goes inside the building, shaking his head.

• snail425

snail425 Snail

#33425167 - 6 months ago

I know Im late in the game on commenting on this but ill put my two sense in. I agree about the torch being passed down from church and Tucker. And I think the first episode will not immediatley take place where s13 ended. Maybe it will be in the future, maybe it will start in the past. But eventually we will reach the present and get the reactions of Caboose and Carolina and the rest of the Reds and Blues. And I think the season will mostly consist of the team trying to cope with the loss and destroy the chairmen. And I think Tucker will for sure be the main character of this season but who knows. RT can always mix it up and throw in some curveballs unexpected. As for new characters. Maybe there will be some new AI pop up and join the team. Or maybe a freelancer from the past comes back and fights the teams because they have a grudge against wash or Carolina. I have no idea who but I see it as a possibility. However the story is I am extremely excited to see what they have in store for the season.