Forums > RT Community Gamers

GAME SUGGESTIONS FOR COCKBITE FIGHT NIGHTS.

Posts (6)

• Treanomaly

Treanomaly FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Absolute Travist

#33656778 - 1 week ago

Our first Cockbite Fight Night we played some Jackbox games but I need suggestions for what people want to/can play and what people want to see. You can suggest games that you don't have and just want to watch people play if you want. So let me know what you want to play or suggestions on what we can all play/watch. 

• GreenBull92

GreenBull92 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of Blarg

#33656883 - 1 week ago

Next game night could be Halo 5? :D

• Treanomaly

Treanomaly FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Absolute Travist

#33656892 - 1 week ago

In reply to GreenBull92

Perhaps. Depends on how many people have an X1 and Halo 5.

Personally I like the idea of Dead by Daylight that @Hanako23 suggested. It's only $20 on steam.

• CAPtainAmerica77

CAPtainAmerica77 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33657035 - 1 week ago

If you want something easily accessible Team Fortress 2 is good. Its free and multiplayer.  

• Treanomaly

#33657139 - 1 week ago

In reply to CAPtainAmerica77

Ah yeah Team Fortress is pretty good. You don't need a very high spec PC to play it either. 

• Treanomaly

#33657168 - 1 week ago

Just noticed Dead by Daylight is on special on Steam for $10 until the 19th of Sep. Picked it up. Looks like the game is trying to make itself a good candidate for game night :p