Forums > RT Florida

Rooster Rumble: Round 2 Scheduling

Posts (61)

• WB_Spartan

WB_Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend of Zelda

#32916717 - 3 years ago

Hey All,

Let's use this thread to discuss when we will be available for playing in round 2 and what games we have in common with RTUK.

• RWBYstly

RWBYstly FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32916784 - 3 years ago

i know this upcoming weekend isn't good for me and I'll have to get back to you later about my schedule next week. As for games, I remember some of us mentioning Titanfall and GTA 5 during our last round.

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#32916872 - 3 years ago

Heyo! This Saturday is no good for me but pretty much any other day will work. Don't have Titan Fall, but I can always get it. Shouldn't take too long to get used to it. Definitely have GTA V though. Also, MCC, Worms, will have Halo 5 as well.

• Nerddevout

Nerddevout FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32917024 - 3 years ago

I say indie games!! Lethal League, Towerfall, or even Worms! Available evenings.

• Chris_G

Chris_G FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold ThatsHowUFRolls

#32917032 - 3 years ago

Available most ('Murican) evenings. I have Halo, GTA V, Titanfall, and Smite on Xbox One. Rocket League and LoL on PC.

• drucifer13

drucifer13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32917147 - 3 years ago

I'm out of town this weekend but next weekend should be fine. I've got halo mcc, titanfall, and I'll have halo 5 when it releases next week

• RWBYstly

RWBYstly FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32917226 - 3 years ago

oh yeah I will also have Halo 5. I have worms as well I just forget which one

• WB_Spartan

WB_Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend of Zelda

#32917332 - 3 years ago

Hmmm, sounds like Worms or titanfall would be cool. Maybe even smite. I'll ask them if they have those games and if they'll be available next weekend (fri-sun).

• drucifer13

drucifer13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32917673 - 3 years ago

oh yeah, I guess I have whichever worms was on games with gold

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#32917695 - 3 years ago

Battlegrounds. I would imagine a lot of people would have that one.

• ArnettV

#32919919 - 3 years ago

Needed to update my schedule for this weekend. I'll be available Friday morning and Sunday afternoon, but I'm heading down to Palm Beach for Halloween so I wouldn't be able to do Saturday.

Scratch that, I'm out all weekend. Maybe next time unless they decide to do it another day.

• Chris_G

Chris_G FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold ThatsHowUFRolls

#32920385 - 3 years ago

I will be unavailable on Saturday due to the Florida vs Georgia game.

• WB_Spartan

#32921484 - 3 years ago

So I've been trying to contact the guys at RTUK, but they've been MIA for the past few days. I'll keep trying and see if we can schedule something.

• WB_Spartan

#32922143 - 3 years ago

Hey All!,

So RTUK has challenged us to a few games of SMITE on the PC. Looking at the game on steam, it's free! So no worries if you don't have it.

That being said, when are people available? I was thinking we would want to try and do it this Saturday or Sunday due to the time change with the UK. That way we can play earlier in the day when it's night time there.

So, what does peoples availability look like morning/early afternoon this Saturday or Sunday?

• Chris_G

#32922203 - 3 years ago

In reply to WB_Spartan

I would be available Sunday.

• ArnettV

#32922416 - 3 years ago

In reply to WB_Spartan

Sorry, out of town. Maybe next time for myself

• Smrty_Pance

Smrty_Pance FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32922985 - 3 years ago

Sounds fun, but is it an issue if you've never EVER played Smite?

• Chris_G

#32923011 - 3 years ago

In reply to Smrty_Pance

if it makes you feel better, I have never played Smite.

• WB_Spartan

#32923260 - 3 years ago

Neither have I! lol

So it looks like we'll be playing at 2pm eastern tomorrow (Sunday). Please post "In" if you can play. Smite will be played on PC (Steam).

• Smrty_Pance

Smrty_Pance FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32923724 - 3 years ago

Hey, I'm in. I put in a few hours last night to familiarize myself with it. Let me know what I need to do to join, chat, etc.

• WB_Spartan

#32923951 - 3 years ago

Okay, so it looks like they don't have enough people. They're trying to reschedule. I'll let you guys know what happens.

• Smrty_Pance

#32923961 - 3 years ago

It's cool, man. I'm-a get back to watching Bob Ross

• WB_Spartan

#32924005 - 3 years ago

So we're not going to play today. I'm trying to schedule it for the week. What's everyone's availability this week?

• Smrty_Pance

#32924019 - 3 years ago

Sunday, Monday morning, other days after 7pm eastern

• ArnettV

#32924039 - 3 years ago

Any time Monday - Wenesday, then Thursday morning. If they end up doing the weekend again, I may be able to do that as well.