Forums > RT Florida

Rooster Rumble: Round 3 Scheduling

Posts (63)

• WB_Spartan

WB_Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend of Zelda

#32929241 - 3 years ago

Round 3 is here! Let's use this thread to coordinate when we can face the Afterstreamers. We're looking to play Halo, Smite, Titanfall or Worms. Feel free to make some game suggestions. ;)

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#32931451 - 3 years ago

I have no clue how to play it, but Titan Fall would be a nice break from MCC (not that it isn't fun).

Same availability the rest of this week. Next week is basically good except for Wednesday before 6. Cheers!

• WB_Spartan

WB_Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend of Zelda

#32931540 - 3 years ago

Roster document for those that need it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XTbMbglFLK...

• RWBYstly

RWBYstly FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32931568 - 3 years ago

i know for sure I'm working friday and saturday, but I won't find out my schedule for sunday and next week until tomorrow.

• FH_Miron

FH_Miron FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Blarg

#32931890 - 3 years ago

New here, but i would love to get down with anytime on Sunday or Saturday (after 1pm Eastern u.s. time).

• FH_Miron

FH_Miron FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Blarg

#32931891 - 3 years ago

down with Titanfall that is.

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#32931896 - 3 years ago

In reply to mironricardo

Hey, great to hear. Also, welcome!

Be sure to but your info down in our roster here so we can get a hold of you and figure days that work best with everyone.

Thanks.

Victoria

• FH_Miron

#32931904 - 3 years ago

In reply to Toria350

Awesome sauce, done and done!

• ArnettV

#32931909 - 3 years ago

In reply to mironricardo

Cool, thanks

• WB_Spartan

#32932169 - 3 years ago

In reply to mironricardo

Welcome!! Glad to hear you're interested in being a part of the team. :)

• Smrty_Pance

Smrty_Pance FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32932487 - 3 years ago

Titanfall! Same availability as last week

• FH_Miron

#32932598 - 3 years ago

In reply to WB_Spartan

Thanks, it seems like fun and regardless if i play or not I am definitely playing some TF.

• WB_Spartan

#32932618 - 3 years ago

Would 11am (ET) on Sunday work for most people for Titanfall against the Afterstreamers?

• ArnettV

#32932711 - 3 years ago

In reply to WB_Spartan

Works for me

• RWBYstly

RWBYstly FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32932734 - 3 years ago

In reply to WB_Spartan

I can probably do that

• ArnettV

#32932987 - 3 years ago

So are we actually doing this tomorrow morning, or am I sleeping in?

• RWBYstly

#32933067 - 3 years ago

lol I'd also like to know the answer to this

• WB_Spartan

#32933068 - 3 years ago

Hey guys. Sorry, something came up today and I've been pretty busy. I haven't heard from the afterstreamers, so I'm going to assume 11am is not going to work. That being said, I did ask if they would be available later in the afternoon/night, so be ready for a possible match then. If that does not work, we'll try to plan something for the week. I'll try to keep everyone updated in the thread! :)

• RWBYstly

#32933075 - 3 years ago

i do work from 3 to about 10:30 tomorrow so if you do it later you're probably going to have to find a fill in for me.

• WB_Spartan

#32933100 - 3 years ago

In reply to RWBYstly

For sure. I'll let you know. ;)

• Smrty_Pance

Smrty_Pance FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32933183 - 3 years ago

In reply to WB_Spartan

I'll be available around 3 today. I'll be away from home until then so keep me posted on twitter - @Smrty_Pance

• WB_Spartan

#32933842 - 3 years ago

Hey All,

So it looks like the Afterstreamers had some issues getting back to us, but they are down for a game this week. Can everyone updated their availability for this week in the Google Roster? We can pick a good time for everyone from there. :)

• WB_Spartan

#32933843 - 3 years ago

Never mind! Looks like it already has the correct dates. Would everyone be cool with a game on Wednesday at 7pm?

• ArnettV

#32933845 - 3 years ago

Works for me. We still planning on Titanfall?

• Smrty_Pance

#32934104 - 3 years ago

I'm good Wednesday at 7 for Titanfall