Forums > RTX 2014

Looking for Cosplayers at RTX

Posts (4)

• Aerodynamixx

Aerodynamixx FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16793051 - 3 years ago

Hey guys, I'm trying to get some practice with cosplay photography so I'm looking for any willing models!

I'll be around all 3 days of RTX, before, during and after the event.

We can plan a small photo shoot session as groups or individuals.

Feel free to PM me or reply here if you are interested in helping or have any questions!

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#16793671 - 3 years ago

In reply to Aerodynamixx, #1:

I recommend you check out this thread.

• Aerodynamixx

Aerodynamixx FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16794091 - 3 years ago

In reply to LoZelda, #2:

Thanks, it is slightly different though. That thread is mostly people sharing their costume ideas and all.

I'm looking for people who want to to do small photo shoot but I will post there too as well

Post edited 6/20/14 10:56AM

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#16794112 - 3 years ago

In reply to Aerodynamixx, #3:

Right, but you're going to find a concentration of people who are cosplaying and are more likely to find people there than creating your own thread here. The conversation there has floated around ideas, photo shoots, gatherings, advice, the whole gambit of anything cosplay at RTX related.