Forums > RWBY

RWBY Discussion

Posts (217569)

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33665293 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to revanninja

In reply to Malochroma

For all intents and purposes, she's dead-dead. And she will continue to be, until proven otherwise.

Personally, I don't see the point of arguing over this. On the one hand, no one will get to convince the other. On the other, as far as the characters know, and as far as the story goes, she is dead.

In reply to Monotony

Spoiler alert: Pyrrha kills Ruby. :P

I think killing Ruby (whoever is to do that) would be a bit too much, don't you think?

• Malochroma

Malochroma FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Treenerd Hugger

#33665321 - 2 weeks ago

Also: According to the new trailer, the Spring Maiden is with Raven's troupe and Sienna Khan is a woman, both as I'd speculated.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33665324 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Malochroma

Actually the scene where its 2 goons and raven in the middle?

I think that is them capturing the Spring maiden and it makes sense with the voice over

I mean its not Like Qrow just told her Spring is super important

• Monotony

Monotony

#33665326 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to FettucCR

That depends. How black do you like your CVFY?

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33665328 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Monotony

In this case? Not much.

• lena27

lena27 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33665345 - 2 weeks ago

So does anyone else think Adam's voice is really annoying? Or is it just me?

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33665357 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Lena27

I honestly have no problem with it.

• lena27

lena27 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33665382 - 1 week ago

In reply to FettucCR

Huh. Well if anyone else does, let me know.

• Kristelsnipe

Kristelsnipe

#33665881 - 1 week ago

So I heard through the grape vine that Miles Luna roasted Whiterose and Bumblebee. I'm curious about where and when this happened!

• Jbone123

Jbone123

#33665924 - 1 week ago

Hey'a, I'm new here, and am not use to navigating forums. Can someone help me find or start a group meet up in my area?

• ruby-xiao-long

ruby-xiao-long

#33665967 - 1 week ago

hello

• vkingofclubsv

vkingofclubsv FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Display Title

#33666148 - 1 week ago

In reply to Lena27 I have encountered what you're talking about lol The voice bothers me as well.

• vkingofclubsv

vkingofclubsv FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Display Title

#33666151 - 1 week ago

In reply to ruby-xiao-long Hello!

• Rakolai

Rakolai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Huntsman

#33666163 - 1 week ago

In reply to Jbone123

Your best bet would be to go to "Groups", which is under the "Community" tab at the top of the page. You will likely be able to find groups created by community members who live in your state/country and they often organize local meet-ups for members. You could even create your own if you can't find the one you're looking for.

• Monotony

Monotony

#33666182 - 1 week ago

With V5 on the horizon, I think we should talk about something very serious.

Of course, I'm talking about ships.

Shipping has been one of the major talking points of this thread, so we should talk.

...Which ship do you support the most? Sea ships or sky ships?

• cdnl33t

cdnl33t FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33666188 - 1 week ago

In reply to Monotony

I am a fan of sky ships.

• Malochroma

Malochroma FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Treenerd Hugger

#33666195 - 1 week ago

In reply to Monotony

You know that ship in the trailer that went through that sick-ass floating islands scene?

That ship. That ship is in a scene destined to be the Best Scene, so it's the best ship.

• Rakolai

Rakolai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Huntsman

#33666214 - 1 week ago

In reply to Monotony

Considering that this is Remnant we're talking about, who's to say that they can't be both?

• BlackRose99

BlackRose99

#33666374 - 1 week ago

In reply to AlbionBard  Ummm  no  sir.  Everyone  is  and  will  still  be  moarning  the  death  of  Pyrrah.

• Jbone123

Jbone123

#33666396 - 1 week ago

In reply to Rakolai Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it.

• Malochroma

#33666445 - 1 week ago

In reply to BlackRose99

Speak for yourself. I'd kill her all over again if it meant that this thread could discuss literally anything else for more than a page.

("Mal that's mean" SHE'S FICTIONAL.)

In other news, premiere tomorrow! And it's looking to be a long one; 23 minutes total. I've heard good things about the premiere from those who saw it last night, but nothing spoilery, thank goodness. Also getting the Yang short, which looks to involve yet more flashbacks. Get hype!

• KageDono13

KageDono13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Dark Shipper

#33666552 - 1 week ago

In reply to BlackRose99

I'm not moarning about Pyrrha's death, I'm just tired of idiots (yes I'm saying out loud) who still believe she might be alive... Okay, care explain to me "H.O.W" she could be "A.L.I.V.E" when she got:

- Aura out;

- Get an arrow on her achilles's heel;

- Get a second arrow through her heart (SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!);

- And finally, disintegrated.
    ???

Really no explanations? None, it was Monty Oum's decision, Jen Brown even confirmed it, Malochroma was a witness on one of Still Open show with Jen Brown as a guest AND THEY ARE STILL people who complains on the RWBY's plot or believe she could be "alive"...

My gosh...

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33666555 - 1 week ago

In reply to KageDono13

Since you asked-

A. Teleportation, not disintegration. 

B. Revived upon critical condition, or recently dead. 

C. Creators are lying. 

You don't have to agree, but I and others have repeated those talking points ad nausea. 

Also hello gang. 

• KageDono13

KageDono13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Dark Shipper

#33666558 - 1 week ago

In reply to SAmaster

A: How her crown wasn't teleported too then?
    B: Revived? For what purpose? To brainwash her so she can be a second maiden under Salem's control? Oh wow that's sounds "brillant"

C: Any proves the creators are lying? You're doubting about Monty? o.O'

Geez, shove your brain a little more.

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33666561 - 1 week ago

In reply to KageDono13

Dude. Chill. You asked a question I answered. 

Those are good questions, ones I admit I don't have answers to. I don't claim to know everything. 

But for your last one, I ask this: why do you think the creators wouldn't lie to you about something like this? I certainly would.