Forums > RWBY

RWBY Discussion

Posts (217753)

• RWBY_fan01

RWBY_fan01

#33689376 - 2 weeks ago

Sorry......

• Malochroma

Malochroma FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold #1 Mollymauk Fan

#33689414 - 2 weeks ago

Here. Next time you get confused by part of the lore or story, just look it up on the wiki. It's got a lot of information on it, along with sources to the original episode, statement from the creators, etc. It even has transcripts and summaries of each episode.

• RWBY_fan01

RWBY_fan01

#33689809 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Malochroma  thanx,  but  I  normally  get  my  info  from  you  guys  or  from  re-watching  an  episode.

• cdnl33t

cdnl33t FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33690343 - 1 week ago

So who else thinks that the next episode is where we see Jaune's semblance finally unlocked?  I'm still sticking to my theory of it being some kind of support/healing type ability.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33690396 - 1 week ago

In reply to cdnl33t

Given the sneak peek of how the next one starts, it's unlikely

• cdnl33t

cdnl33t FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33690545 - 1 week ago

In reply to Dinobot01

I don't watch the sneak peaks I like to just see the whole episode without any idea of what's coming...but now you've made me really really wanna check it out.  I am El Conflicted.  

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33690648 - 1 week ago

In reply to cdnl33t

Oh. I didn't know. I'm sorry

• cdnl33t

#33691001 - 1 week ago

In reply to Dinobot01

No worries dude. I actually watched rwbyRW yesterday for the first time not even thinking that the preview would be at the end. As if I wasn't excited enough. 

Having watched the episode today though I would just like to say: fucking...called it.   I've been holding on to that theory since season 1. Glad to see it finally pay off. 

• RWBY_fan01

RWBY_fan01

#33691492 - 1 week ago

I  really  need  to  fix  my  account!

• AlbionBard

AlbionBard

#33691811 - 1 week ago

In reply to cdnl33t

What theory could that possibly be? 

• Monotony

Monotony

#33691884 - 1 week ago

Back after a some-odd-number of months away from the forum, and just about binge-watched up to E12. DAFUQ DID I MISS?!

/derail

• RWBY_fan01

RWBY_fan01

#33692016 - 1 week ago

In reply to Monotony  ummm,  come  again?

• cdnl33t

#33692087 - 1 week ago

In reply to AlbionBard

Jaune's semblance being healing based.  I reiterated said theory a few posts ago.  A couple days before last saturday's episode.  

• wbiddy

wbiddy

#33692096 - 1 week ago

In reply to cdnl33t Thinking about the facts this theory had rock hard evidence. Good thing is got proven.

• KageDono13

KageDono13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Dark Shipper

#33692406 - 6 days ago

In reply to cdnl33t

Come to think of it, he did quickly healed his scratch after his aura was unlock.

I had a theory after volume 4 about Tyrian: He lost his sting after he fought against Ruby and Qrow, what if he obtains a Deathstalker's sting? 

After what happened on the last episode, it seems my theory on Tyrian's tail can be possible, but what will happen next if he gets a Deathstalker's sting? I wonder if (it may sounds ridiculous) Tyrian starts to lose his minds after he'll fail a second time agaisnt Ruby, what if he'll turn into a grimm?

• cdnl33t

#33692410 - 6 days ago

In reply to KageDono13

Doesn't sound ridiculous, all I'd say is he's already at least "started" to lose his mind.  So in your scenario I'd say just whatever is left would go too is all.

• likemice

likemice FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold MoPaD

#33692469 - 6 days ago

So does SAMaster still come around here? He's gotta be ecstatic about the last episode.

In reply to cdnl33t

I think that was most of the fandom's theory.

• cdnl33t

#33692490 - 6 days ago

In reply to likemice

Probably, but I do remember back in the early days of this thread having heated debates over his semblance.  

• Schnee_Dust_Company

Schnee_Dust_Company

#33692724 - 5 days ago

In reply to cdnl33t

Good timing for his semblance to wake up when it did. Weiss could've lost her life.

• Monotony

Monotony

#33692793 - 4 days ago

Derail:

Predictions: Qrow's gonna bite it for Raven. Leo gets deaded. Waiting on Blake for a heroic entrance (although it's also possible for it to never happen). Betting that the next locale is gonna be Atlas. Blasphemous lack of sugar and cream. Hazel might trigger Nora. Waiting for the Skyship Pilot + Seaship Captain, starring Ol' Man Shopkeep in a prequel spinoff. Summer is Salem's current host body. Some of these predictions less likely and more crackpot than others. Discretionary obligatory obvious self-warning note applied.

Thoughts?

• Monotony

Monotony

#33693784 - 1 day ago

How the heck do I use the spoiler function again?

Also, great episode!

• Rakolai

Rakolai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Huntsman

#33693805 - 23 hours ago

In reply to Monotony

It's the little crossed-out eye icon. Third from the right on the formatting bar above the comment box.

• KarmaChimera

KarmaChimera FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33693913 - 20 hours ago

Hey, anybody want to read a massive wall of text about the identity of Dorothy?

Well, if you do, here's one:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RWBY/comments/7qwqwh/this_is_also_a_gun_the_secret_stories_of_rwby_and/

Bring climbing equipment. You will need to rappel down the sheer post face.

• Malochroma

Malochroma FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold #1 Mollymauk Fan

#33693917 - 20 hours ago

Nah, 'cause I already know who Dorothy is.

It's Oscar "I lived on a farm with my Aunt before getting swept away on a wild adventure also I have a rainbow sash and Dorothy sings about rainbows in the movie" Pine.

• RWBY_fan01

RWBY_fan01

#33693993 - 15 hours ago

So  now  we're  comparing  Oscar  to  Dorothy???