Forums > RWBY

RWBY Discussion

Posts (219446)

• AlbionBard

AlbionBard FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33622654 - 1 month ago

In reply to BlackRose99

Not really, the same people have been bringing up the exact same points in the exact same conversation ever since the exact same character was killed. wait a week or so and you'll see the same conversation play out again. 

• BlackRose99

BlackRose99

#33622928 - 1 month ago

In reply to AlbionBard

Kinda figured. Ever since the end of vol. 4, everybody been talking about the same thing over and over again

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33622977 - 1 month ago

In reply to BlackRose99

I mean hey, if anyone wants to talk about Velvet being cute, I'm game.

• PunisherSeal

PunisherSeal

#33623476 - 1 month ago

In reply to SAmaster

I will admit......them bunny ears though

• BlackRose99

BlackRose99

#33624330 - 1 month ago

In reply to SAmaster

Right! heart_eyes heart_eyes Super cute.

• BlackRose99

BlackRose99

#33624331 - 1 month ago

In reply to SAmaster

Well besides Neo, of course

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33624369 - 1 month ago

In reply to BlackRose99

I feel Neo hasn't had enough development. 

Also I really appreciated when in Chibi when she was treated le an animal being pulled from Jaunes hat, she wasn't taking any of it.

• BlackRose99

BlackRose99

#33624390 - 1 month ago

In reply to SAmaster

True. Not once did they really give the backstory of Neo

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33624395 - 1 month ago

In reply to BlackRose99

SO many good plot hooks have been completely dropped.

• Malochroma

Malochroma FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Treenerd Hugger

#33624399 - 1 month ago

In reply to SAmaster

"Or maybe try to bring your reddit friends over here?"

That's... not really how the subreddit works, dude.

That being said, I don't think that there's really a solution to the problem beyond me simply distancing myself from this thread until I reach a point where I can think about the Pyrrhacourse without getting a raging headache. Or until the discourse is settled once and for all and we stop having this circular argument every week.

In the meantime, I'm still chipping away at my fanfiction stuff, so, uh, hit me up over there if you ever wanna talk about non-RWBY stuff, I guess.

(Also yes, Velvet is a total badass.)

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33624425 - 1 month ago

In reply to Malochroma

I hope to take you up on that offer. I want to buy myself a laptop for my classes soon.

• likemice

likemice FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold MoPaD

#33624449 - 1 month ago

In reply to BlackRose99

Neo still kind of creeps me out.

• cdnl33t

cdnl33t FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33624488 - 1 month ago

In reply to likemice

In reply to SAmaster

I remain pretty confident that we'll see Neo again.

• Monotony

Monotony

#33624531 - 1 month ago

Derail:

Wot if: Cindere?

(Backstory: I work at a party store and one of the labeling machines truncated Disney princess to Cindere, and because RWBY, giggles.)

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33624538 - 1 month ago

In reply to Monotony

Go on.

In reply to cdnl33t

I hope so.

• BlackRose99

BlackRose99

#33624838 - 1 month ago

In reply to Monotony

Seems interesting.

• Sn0rf18

Sn0rf18

#33625810 - 1 month ago

When does Volume 5 of RWBY, even the first episode, come out? Does anyone know?

• likemice

likemice FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold MoPaD

#33625813 - 1 month ago

In reply to Snorf88

Sometime this fall.

• Monotony

Monotony

#33625841 - 1 month ago

In reply to Snorf88

Soon (TM)?

• Monotony

Monotony

#33625945 - 1 month ago

It's kinda interesting how mojojoj's working on both the least fanservice-y version of RWBY while also drumming up some of the more fanservice-y ones. Not explicitly fanservice-y, more like classic fanservice-y.

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33625970 - 1 month ago

In reply to Monotony

More details?

• Malochroma

Malochroma FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Treenerd Hugger

#33625983 - 1 month ago

In reply to SAmaster

I think "mojo likes to draw RWBY girls in cute/appealing outfits" is a concept that speaks for itself, really.

(Speaking of which, he's drawn both Reese AND Arslan in bikinis and you can bet that I am gonna be all over that shit with some Reeslan beach art. It's gonna get gay as hell up in this thread, just you watch.)

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33626034 - 1 month ago

In reply to Malochroma

Oh, so it's okay for you to want a beach episode?

• Malochroma

#33626038 - 1 month ago

In reply to SAmaster

...What? Dude, I'm pretty sure it was Al giving you grief for wanting a beach episode, not me.

And besides, I don't want a beach episode in canon. That'd be tonally dissonant and would waste valuable time the show needs for Important Plot Shit. I wanna draw non-canon fanart of my rarepair OTP smooching in the ocean based loosely on/inspired by non-canon designs from a RWBY concept/design artist.

That's the joy of being a fanartist. I can create things I want to see content of, but wouldn't necessarily have a place in the canon itself for X reason. Reese and Arslan being lifeguard girlfriends doesn't have a place in canon, but it DOES have a place on my Tumblr dashboard, which is where it's gonna be once I finish drawing it.

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33626042 - 1 month ago

In reply to Malochroma

I was making a joke. But yeah, you haven't given me too much grief for that.