kuro_takanashi101

#33630450 - 1 month ago

long time no see.

• JadeTerraza

JadeTerraza

#33630510 - 1 month ago

In reply to PaulHikari

Dessa: *whimpers and backs away.*

Geneva: *Halfway through, whispers* Nanako, could you please unplug the wifi router?

Nanako: Well... I don't want to be rude... I mean, the editing is impressive, but... I think that I had this nightmare once.

Jade: *Laughing* The funniest thing is that this is on my search history now.

Radhiya: *Laughs so hard she starts to go into respiratory failure then rewatches seven times*

Who is Dessa, you ask? You'll see... Mwa ha ha, MWAHAHAHAHAHA

But actually she's a new OC whose bio I'm currently working on. Keep an eye out for her, if you're interested? Thanks!

And from a fellow American, Happy Independence Day everyone! Watch out for aliens!

• likemice

likemice FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold MoPaD

#33630544 - 1 month ago

In reply to DisneyDCFan

Late, but happy Aliens Return With A Vengeance Day!

• Malochroma

Malochroma FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Treenerd Hugger

#33630739 - 1 month ago

So.

How d'yall feel about pumpkins?

• DisneyDCFan

DisneyDCFan Ace of Hearts

#33630748 - 1 month ago

In reply to Malochroma

Pumpkin makes a great spice for sweets :p 

• jVictor

jVictor FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold For Science

#33630750 - 1 month ago

In reply to Malochroma

Harvest Pumpkin ale is my favorite ale.

• Malochroma

Malochroma FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Treenerd Hugger

#33630752 - 1 month ago

In reply to DisneyDCFan

In reply to jVictor

I can't tell if I'm not making the subtext clear enough or if everyone just forgot what "pumpkin" means in terms of my RWBY OC projects.

I mean I guess probably the latter, it's been a while.

• Sosen7x

Sosen7x FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Comet

#33630757 - 1 month ago

In reply to Malochroma

Pumpkin, pumpkin....that project was for Pep wasn't it?

• Malochroma

#33630758 - 1 month ago

In reply to Sosen7x

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of any revived projects involving gay pumpkin girls with British accents based on pachycephalosauruses.

... :3

• jVictor

jVictor FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold For Science

#33630759 - 1 month ago

I've been in a major artist slump since I finished the last chapter, so I decided to work out of it by coming up with new Grimm:

tumblr_osnfa41piX1ukwci3o1_540.jpg

This one is called a Mangonel. It's a siege-type Grimm designed for long range combat.

• Malochroma

#33630760 - 1 month ago

In reply to jVictor

Spooky.

• jVictor

#33630763 - 1 month ago

Also, I've decided that since my flight to Austin is so early, I'm just gonna stay up until it's time to go to the airport, so expect more random grimm sketches.

• jVictor

#33630796 - 1 month ago

Here's another one, er, two:

tumblr_osnpzia2oz1ukwci3o1_1280.jpg

This Grimm is called "Lovers" aka "Beast with Two Backs". The "Controlling Lover" as the name suggests is the one who "drives" while they're combined and is slower but more power-based while separated. The "Jealous Lover" clings to the underside, using it's back plates to provide additional armor as well as using it's legs to serve as hind legs for their combined form. Once separated, the Jealous Lover is fast and agile, and rips at prey with its claws. I forgot to include a human standin for scale, but when combined they're about as big as an Ursa Major.

• JadeTerraza

JadeTerraza

#33630807 - 1 month ago

In reply to jVictor

I think I had that nightmare once.

Or if I haven't, I'm certainly going to.

By that I mean OOOOOH my gosh that thing is frickin awesome and terrifying and amazing!!!

• MoonCousin

MoonCousin

#33630819 - 1 month ago

In reply to jVictor

That is the single most unique and awesome Grimm design i've ever seen.

Goddamn thats awesome.

• Malochroma

#33630821 - 1 month ago

In reply to MoonCousin

jVic has a talent for creating shit that haunts my nightmares.

• Capcans2

Capcans2

#33630845 - 1 month ago

Feels like something out of Berserk

• DisneyDCFan

DisneyDCFan Ace of Hearts

#33630870 - 1 month ago

In reply to Malochroma

I don't ever remember anything about this being mentioned, and I always remember the gay stuff :p 

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33630869 - 1 month ago

In reply to Capcans2 *Insert [CLANG] meme here*

• RWBYRUBY221

RWBYRUBY221

#33630889 - 1 month ago

In reply to jVictor Go be a effing Grimm concept artist for RWBY t at RT right now! Your work is outstanding!

• PaperGodzilla

PaperGodzilla

#33631116 - 1 month ago

In reply to PaperGodzilla

So I am working on a team concept.

The team is JJET pronounced Jet as in the black gemstone which is were the term jet-black comes from. The team is inspired by myths that involve fire

Jhett Vulcan  the character inspiration is Vulcan is the Roman god of black smithing as well as fire as both a tool and destructive force. Jhett sounds like Jet  which is for the color black

Jade Usagi the character inspiration is the moon rabbit some times called the jade rabbit. a rabbit that sacrifices its self in a fire to feed a man and is rewarded by the smoke carrying them to the moon.  usagi is Japanese for rabbit and jade is a green color

Rosa Eden  the character inspiration is the cherub who Guards the gates of eden with a flaming sword.  Rosa refers to color pink.  Rosa eden is also a type of light pink climbing rose often used to cover garden walls

Tan Coyote The Character inspiration is old man coyote a native american trickster spirit who stole fire and gave it to mankind. Tan is light brown and coyote tan is actual a color in desert camouflage.

I want JJET to be a team of wondering teachers who generally stay away from the kingdoms. they move thou the wilderness between the settlements and nomadic groups. They teach those living there and help them strength their defense.  They also look for potential hunters and huntress they can send to the combat schools or huntsmen academies.   

I realizes that the odds of a team staying together from the academy might not be high.  so to add the background of the team I decided they would be members of two differnt teams when they were in the academy. one team had a member die and it fell apart the other was betrayed by its leader.

team 1

AJUR pronounced azure as in sky blue and Lapis Lazuli . The theme of the team was gemstones

Azure Drako: (human female) azure is anther name for gem lapis lazuli. Drako means dragon. the inspiration for the character is the Azure Dragon is a Chinese god dragon of the east.

Azure was the team leader now deceased

Jhett Vulcan: (human male)  Jhett is another spelling of Jet witch is a gemstone

Jade Usagi:  (faunus rabbit female) As in a jade gemstone

Ritta Mason:  (faunus pig female) Ritta is a name that means pearl. Mason is a bricklayer this character is going to be a pig funus and inspiration 3 little pigs.  So the references pearls before swine ans mason is a references to a house of brick. Ritta left to join the white fang

team 2 

ARTK pronounced Arctic as in arctic blue the theme for the team was landscapes  (this one is a bit more of a stretch

Aeronwen  Burns: (Human female)  Aeronwen is Celtic goddess of fate and war the gwen part of the name can mean white but the goddess Aeronwen is  related to ravens and the color black.   Burns can also be the color black as in burned black as toast. Burns is also a scotish word for brook.  Aeronwen went crazy becoming blood thirst she betrayed her team when they would not follow. I plan to keep her out there as a villain

Rosa Eden: (human female)   rosa is pink eden is a references to gardens

Coyote Tan:  (shape shifter original gender and species unknown) coyote tan is a desert camouflage  color

Mizuki Kuma:  (faunus bear female) Mizuki is Japanese for beautiful moon so the color will be white. Kuma is Japanese for bear.  Moon bear is another name for the Asian black bear with a white crescent mark on it’s neck. In Japanese myths moon bears are mountain spirits. after the betrayal Mizuki gave up the life of a huntress and returned to her home village.

• Monodramatic

Monodramatic

#33631363 - 1 month ago

Ok. Survived a rather sudden onset of depression. Think I'm here again. Anybody want any immediate feedback on OCs?

• PaulHikari

PaulHikari

#33631428 - 1 month ago

In reply to Monodramatic

Well, here's the master list for your reference...which brings me to another prompt: headcanons for any of the above user's OCs.

I'll start with "Roza is a lousy shot, so he never bothered to learn how to use ranged weapons."

Also, I wouldn't mind feedback on my OCs. There's always room for improvement, right?

• Capcans2

Capcans2

#33631430 - 1 month ago

In reply to Monodramatic

Would you be interested in taking a look at Corvus Hemlock?

Also, glad to see you're back, the forum was a little cold without you.

• LukePrather

LukePrather

#33631527 - 1 month ago

Hey quick question, could someone whos well versed in music genres help me find music similar to this song? When Your Evil another reference is the style of music thats played during Daniels part in the first episode of Camp Camp S2.