Forums > RWBY

What would your RWBY weapon be?!

Posts (1058)

• ColterMerrel

ColterMerrel FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16449214 - 3 years ago

I was thinking if i was put into the RWBY universe what weapon would I want for my self. So after some thinking I've decided to open it up to everyone and see what strange contraptions/weapons people could come up with!

I was thinking for my self I would have a pair of Harmonica Pistols upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3a/Ten_Sh... Connecting the two pistols would be a smile wire or ribbon to then treat one pistol like a grappling hook. Reloading would instead of the 'harmonica/ sections falling off it would be reloaded like the old pop guns that took the rolls like this www.capgunstore.com/images/Roll%20Caps%20Loose.jp...

What crazy thing can you come up with!

RIP Monty Oum. You will be missed greatly.

Post edited 2/02/15 1:43PM

• CulCoffey

CulCoffey

#16449279 - 3 years ago

I think I would have a holster thing in the shape of an Xbox controller and I would have 2 swords where the handles are and guns for the bumpers. I think I would have like different types of grenades for the buttons and I'm not really sure for the D-Pad

• cattoo444

cattoo444 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16449343 - 3 years ago

I'd have 2 gauntlets that also act as shields and double bladed axes. they would also fire sweet firebolts and look like this while you use them

tumblr_msny13JZVK1r9z93so1_1280.gif

• ColterMerrel

ColterMerrel FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16449352 - 3 years ago

In reply to cattoo444, #3:

Umm so thats super bad A and I love it to death haha you also have a defensive aspect which beats me. Also props on the gif! Now real question is, What are you naming them?

• cattoo444

cattoo444 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16449365 - 3 years ago

In reply to ColterMerrel, #4:

I call them double bladed shields

here's a more detailed picture
    tumblr_inline_mss6qqAXpD1qz4rgp.jpg

• ColterMerrel

#16449375 - 3 years ago

You came prepared! Thats super cool and I'm really impressed by it. Haha maybe I'll sketch my own out too.In reply to cattoo444, #5:

• cattoo444

#16449388 - 3 years ago

In reply to ColterMerrel, #6:

well to be honnest, I've had this oc for a while

• ColterMerrel

#16449399 - 3 years ago

In reply to cattoo444, #7:

Ahh that makes more sense. And now you just show it off? That's awesome! I wish I would have thought ahead some in that sense.

• cattoo444

#16449403 - 3 years ago

In reply to ColterMerrel, #8:

yep! I saw a thread and figured why not

• Joshwashere

Joshwashere FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16449594 - 3 years ago

Hmmmm i suppose my RWBY weapon of choice would be a dual bladed staff (think darth maul but with swords) and the ends of both of the swords can flip open to fire precise rifle shots (Maybe a.50 cal?)

• ToothlesGame

ToothlesGame

#16449759 - 3 years ago

Sol Badguy's Fuuenken sword from the Guilty Gear series. Its a sword that has the ability to shoot fire and to be covered in fire by its user. I will also mod it so it can shoot rockets.
    ordersol-explode.gif

• ColterMerrel

#16449792 - 3 years ago

In reply to Joshwashere, #10:

Thats a pretty sweet idea! Something sweet you could add to it, instead of the swords being fixed they are more like a spring loaded Pike? So basically a two sided large switchblade thats also a gun haha.

In reply to ToothlesGame, #11:

I'm not familiar with the series but it still sounds super cool! and it looks pretty sweet to! Maybe have like a remote detonation on your missiles or something like that.

• Joshwashere

Joshwashere FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16449825 - 3 years ago

In reply to @ColterMerrel, #12:

I like it... now if only i could art....

• ToothlesGame

ToothlesGame

#16449837 - 3 years ago

In reply to ColterMerrel, #12:

Ya I like that idea then when I dentonate the rockets I can have a catch phrase that says "Your already dead! If you want to more about the series(its a fighting game series) you can watch this trailer for the next game thats coming out! www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKGPhKu3jNg Its gonna be awesome!
    sol-super2.gif

Post edited 1/21/14 8:59PM

• ColterMerrel

#16449833 - 3 years ago

In reply to Joshwashere, #13:

Haha I can't art either but I'm planning on getting a drawing tablet and just practicing till I feel somethings to good to delete.

• ColterMerrel

#16449858 - 3 years ago

In reply to ToothlesGame, #14:

Thats pretty sweet looking game, I never really got into fighting games but it would be nice to have one around when buddies come over.

Already have your catchphrase down! haha thats sweet! I guess that will be my next step haha. I feel like it needs to be some sort of music based pun because of the harmonica styled pistols haha/

• ToothlesGame

ToothlesGame

#16449857 - 3 years ago

In reply to ToothlesGame, #14:

2nd Game Trailer shows of more of the game www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5pkaWp8Xso
    tumblr_mn2cjtfPxT1qkpy27o1_400.gif

• ToothlesGame

ToothlesGame

#16449878 - 3 years ago

In reply to ColterMerrel, #16:

Ya its kinda cool to have a catch phrase already, you should just say nothing and walk away from the fight playing the harmonicas LIKE A BOSS.

But ya the game is the only Anime fighter I really care about since I played the series a lot when I was younger on the PSX. The game will be coming to PS3 and PS4 this year. When it comes out in NA thats when I'll be getting my PS4. I got my X1 just to play the new Killer Instinct. I LOVE FIGHTING GAMES!

• DrPhilPHD

DrPhilPHD FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16449886 - 3 years ago

I would have an electric guitar (with a dual ax shaped body) that shoots our bullets depending on the speed that i strum. Something like the weapons from FLCL

• ToothlesGame

ToothlesGame

#16449891 - 3 years ago

In reply to DrPhilPHD, #19:
    ?????
    tumblr_my2vu8iLHG1set4cbo1_500.gif

• DrPhilPHD

DrPhilPHD FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16449899 - 3 years ago

In reply to ToothlesGame, #20:

Aw yeahhhh bro! Just like that, but you can hold onto the neck and swing it like an Axe

• ToothlesGame

ToothlesGame

#16449911 - 3 years ago

In reply to ColterMerrel, #22:

no this www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey5YduLW3V8

• ColterMerrel

#16449901 - 3 years ago

In reply to ToothlesGame, #18:

Haha there we go! Something out of a creepy movie like this
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFutge4xn3w
    But on the harmonica. haha that would be sweet, and also I want them to whistle when they are thrown!

In reply to DrPhilPHD, #19: Haha that sounds sweet! Me and you could start a RWBY band of Mercenaries of some sort haha.

• dekool01

dekool01 Feel Good Inc. VP

#16449982 - 3 years ago

I'd have throwing stars where mid air the points would fire off as shrapnel.

• ToothlesGame

ToothlesGame

#16449988 - 3 years ago

In reply to dekool01, #24:

so grenade shurikens?