Forums > RWBY

What would your RWBY weapon be?!

Posts (1058)

• grimangel53

grimangel53 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Icarus

#17518970 - 2 years ago

i've been building out more than a few weapons myself

• Pieku

Pieku FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17532087 - 2 years ago

In reply to NobleCorn, #1080:

Why should I? You didn't.

• logyra

logyra

#17536431 - 2 years ago

Chain blades (double ended) that can run electricity and charge the enemy when struck :)

• Father10

Father10

#17536965 - 2 years ago

Can't remember the proper name of this weapon that Melina have from mortal combat, but those with rotating dust cylinders.

• Tanshi

Tanshi

#17538206 - 2 years ago

In reply to Father10, #1084:

Sai there Sai

• SerythXavier

SerythXavier

#17538292 - 2 years ago

Extendable hook blades connected inside with a thin yet strong adamantium chain. Can be connected together via the daggers and can extend via chains about 5 meters. If connected together using conventional hook blade techniques, could extend to 12 meters total length.

If connected together similar to the dual dao swords from Avatar, they can form a large grappling hook, capable of piercing car doors.

• Heisenbird

Heisenbird

#17626701 - 2 years ago

Hey guys I was using a Semblance genorator and it turns out my RWBY character has the best semblance ever. With this you don't need a weapon!
    Semblance: Temporary Semblance Replication

• olfy

olfy

#17626879 - 2 years ago

ITS ROGUE!