Forums > RWBY

If You Could Mod RWBY GE

Posts (15)

• Cambosa

Cambosa FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold I write stuff

#32584742 - 2 years ago

Hey everyone Cambosa here. Since RWBY Grim Eclipse was announced a while back to now be an official Rooster Teeth game, I figured I'd start up this conversation. If RT announced the the RWBY game would be open for modders to add their own content, much like how Skyrim is, and you could add your own content, what would you put in? For example if I was able to I'd add my OC team in, Team KBLT. I would then give more details about each character their weapons, skills, etc. I'd also add my own Grimm I made called the abatrox, with it's own attacks, and other such stats. Try to add as much detail as you can to give the others a better image of your idea. Anyways I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! (Who knows maybe you guys come up with such awesome ideas that they put it in the game, or allow us to mod the game one day.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is just a list of base ideas to help jump start your thinking if you don't have any ideas:
    Your own OCs
    RWBY characters that haven't been put in yet
    Your own Grimm designs
    New maps
    Your own story mode
    Custom weapons/outfits for the characters already in the game
    Different types of bullets (For those who haven't played it, their are bullets like frost, silver, etc, that all have different effects.
    Your own texture pack to make the game look better or to give it the art style of some other game/anime
    A sound pack (Like maybe ever time you use the buster shot an it hits someone you hear Micheal yell "Boosh!"

I'll try to update this list if I think of any other starting places.

• DDistractor

DDistractor FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32584743 - 2 years ago

Modding in your own weapon designs would be nice. The community has sprouted some pretty good ideas.

• shrdlu

shrdlu

#32954621 - 1 year ago

mods here: maps, texture packs, new game mode
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/418340/discussions/0...

• OGEhKanadian

OGEhKanadian

#32954958 - 1 year ago

In reply to Cambosa

Bikini mods

• Oathkeeper0317

Oathkeeper0317

#32965084 - 1 year ago

I would make a Ghoul. It's a Grimm I saw once and it could be AWESOME!

• OGEhKanadian

OGEhKanadian

#32965101 - 1 year ago

I take my previous answer back.

I want to see a Punny mod.... One that give the game a YANG... Get it... Guys... AmIRite?

• 57gX6M

57gX6M

#33154627 - 1 year ago

Mod that reduces lag

Kinda like optifine for Minecraft

• AJWaseskuk

AJWaseskuk FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold AJW

#33155720 - 1 year ago

A mod for other characters in the game. Would like to play as Nora... or Qrow... or Sun... or Qrow... or Coco... or Qrow... or Qrow... Did I mention Qrow?

Also something to expand the ability trees or add more variety to gameplay. I've beaten the whole thing already and the whole experience feels very shallow. I know it's early access and still in development. But both variety and gameplay and number of maps and levels are in need of expansions. Also more enemies than just grim. Evil characters and rival huntsmen would be fun. Though I suppose that would be more like a fighting game I suppose.

Can we just get a RWBY fighting game? I think that'd be more fun than a Left4Warriors-style game.

• ladygrimblossom

ladygrimblossom FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33157944 - 1 year ago

If possible (though I lack technical know-how), I would mod a Team STRQ. Taiyang as Yang, Raven as Blake, Summer as Weiss, Qrow as Ruby.

Or Team SSSN or CFVY. They seem like they'd have a cool fighting dynamic.

• ladygrimblossom

ladygrimblossom FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33158657 - 1 year ago

Well, not mods but in terms of new enemies I've simply adore to fight a Nevermore, Death Stalker or even a new type of Grimm, perhaps equestrian? Or Griffons! Griffons would be awesome to fight!

• daisyfairy42

daisyfairy42 LaLiLuLeLo

#33245247 - 11 months ago

In reply to AJWaseskuk

I'm with you on the playing Qrow part...I'd REALLY like to play him...I mean, team capes!

• Flameo326

Flameo326

#33245477 - 11 months ago

I have a few ideas.

1.) NoClip, not to be hackerish or anything but to figure out what the easter egg on Forever Fall part 1 is. I don't think anybody has found it yet and I really want someone to find it.

2.) Semblances, Like Ruby's and Yang's and other characters as they get added, incorporate their semblances into the game like maybe Ruby's dodge is really fast or something and Yang gets stronger with less aura.

Other than that I'd probably want to have something like GVK's mod but even better, Try to make the game a bit more Warriors Dynasty like or like harder but at the same time playable.

And more characters would always be awesome.

• DrPainKiller

DrPainKiller

#33245493 - 11 months ago

Wouldn't mind modding charcters in that the user has made, got a few ideas on characters but im shit at drawing so cant do it

• gamma649

gamma649 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33274581 - 10 months ago

if i could mod rwby i would add some funny charcters or charcters thatd be awesome to see my top 6 warning there will be guest charcters in this list

6:cinder bad ass archer also evil as hell and also probly some interesting dialouge

5: caboose reason cause why not add him hes caboose XD hed hug the grims to death and shouting stuff like " omg there so fluffy i want one freckles i want one"

4 raven reason skilled sword user also yangs mom unqie and skilled attacks along with great dialouge probly

3 this is just random but either crossbones or task master cause i couldnt decide this one but both thase charcter are badass mercs that can do some real damage

2. salem cause she looks epic and like a real wicked bad ass queen and come on who dosent wanna play that

1 lord shak from destiny cause that man is lord of the crucible XD aka lord of kicking ass XD plus i can image him saying this to yang " a true warrior can fight even with there faults now stand tall young huntress let us send these dark ones to there master in ashes " uses raz lighter and kicks some ass

• shrdlu

shrdlu

#33353671 - 7 months ago

There is a modding forum section here:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/418340/discussions/6/