Forums > RWBY

RWBY Fanfiction (Official?)

Posts (55)

• VoidSinger

VoidSinger FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32786832 - 2 years ago

So being the new noob in the craziness that is this website, I'm having trouble tracking down a Fanfiction thread. So, I took the liberty of making this topic so people may share, discuss, and create fanfiction for RWBY.

If you share a story that is yours, please link it from another website, like fanfiction.net or Wattpad and also add your pen name/username to the post!

If sharing a story that is not yours, please explicitly state it. Nobody likes a story stealer!

I myself have been on fanfiction.net for around two years now, so if anyone has ANY questions, feel free to contact me! My pen name on fanfiction.net is Operator Blake 'Roxasrock and my most notable RWBY story is Reclaimers, featuring the Lunar Eclipise ship of Jaune and Blake.

• MadLarkin25

MadLarkin25

#32786833 - 2 years ago

In reply to VoidSinger, #1:

roosterteeth.com/groups/profile.php?id=17346

That there is the official group for RWBY fanfics here on the RT website, at least from what I've found in my travels

www.fanfiction.net/s/11270710/1/A-Snowflake-At-D...

Also, that is my fanfic that I've been working on :)

• VoidSinger

VoidSinger FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32786834 - 2 years ago

In reply to MadLarkin25, #2:

Your story is pretty good. :)

• VoidSinger

#32786835 - 2 years ago

In reply to MadLarkin25, #2:

And that group is extremely inactive, unfortunately.

• MadLarkin25

MadLarkin25

#32786836 - 2 years ago

In reply to VoidSinger, #4:

Thanks man, I'm hoping to pump chapters out at a more consistent rate than what I have been. But you are right, I haven't noticed much activity from that group at all really.

• vwolf

vwolf FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32821550 - 2 years ago

Hey I am just now checking out the new site design, and found this thread. I don't usually post on forums so this is a a bit new. I saw that you guys were talking about your fanfics so I decided to put mine up here too. I hope you guys enjoy.

//www.fanfiction.net/s/11200925/1/Wolf-of-Beacon

My name on fanfiction.net is vwolf366 and I've posted three different stories, 2 RWBY, 1 Spider-man. The one that I posted here is my most viewed.

• dylmore

dylmore FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Beer Enthusiast

#32826157 - 2 years ago

I made a fan fiction it is my own team team NOIR I wrote in like 30 min and haven't actually edited it yet also feedback would be nice

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11348630/1/Team-NOIR

my pen name is also Team NOIR

• ChildOfFate

ChildOfFate

#32827253 - 2 years ago

Hello,

The tenth chapter of Defying Fate, my RWBY fanfic, has been uploaded to FanFiction.net. Once Upon A Time, Part 2 picks up immediately after the events of Chapter 9, continuing the battle being waged at Beacon Academy.

If you’re interested, please check out the summery (which includes a link to the prologue) and the origins of this story below.

Summery

Not all is at it seems…

General Ironwood transports some of his most powerful second year students from Atlas to Vale to help protect the kingdom following the Breach. Among these students is Team KAVS (pronounced 'carves'), a team which, in comparison, dwarfs Team RWBY.

But will their strength be enough to withstand the chaos in Vale and the malevolent individual who has been secretly hunting them for years?

Starring: Krev Melek (OC), Yang Xiao Long, Weiss Schnee, Ruby Rose and Blake Belladonna.

Genre: Angst/Romance

Link to prologue: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11022869/1/Defying-Fate

Origins

I wrote the first few chapters of this story back in January this year, yet I decided to keep them under lock-and-key until the entire story was completed. This changed, however, when I learned of Monty Oum’s passing and Rooster Teeth’s request for his fans to honour his memory by doing something creative.

Spurred by their request, I uploaded the prologue and the first four chapters over the course of a few weeks, but then I hit a brick wall – I suddenly got very busy. This period of extreme stress and hectic work lasted for a few months, but it passed as these things do, allowing me to write/complete a number of chapters.

I hope you enjoy and leave comments and/or reviews when you’re done.

Take care,

ChildOfFate

• coolishy777

coolishy777 ChurchAlpha

#32829817 - 2 years ago

Here's an interesting story that you guys should check out. The author has it in parallel to the original story but it's got some differences and fairly notable ones too. Cool but weird dynamics surrounding some canon characters, like some having brothers or sisters that aren't in the original story. So because of that it's an AU but still a pretty fun read. Tons of OC's. So far like 2 teams and then some.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11013821/1/Chronicles...

• coolishy777

coolishy777 ChurchAlpha

#32829820 - 2 years ago

Computer was dumb and double posted.

• Datguy7788

Datguy7788 Datguy

#32830265 - 2 years ago

So, if we are just putting up stories I wrote a crossover between RWBY and Call of Duty. I don't know if that sounds interesting to you but if it is I hope you enjoy this story.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10899453/1/So-Called-...

Check it out, have a good time reading.

• TellerGraves

TellerGraves

#33203060 - 1 year ago

Just happened upon this thread. I've made postings elsewhere, but I'll leave it here too for anyone who's interested.

Team CLVR (silver)

It's a story mostly revolving around an OC team I worked up attending Atlas Academy. I'm trying to do a little background adventure of events that could be happening around the canon plot of the show.

• Sephiroth12285

Sephiroth12285 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33203380 - 1 year ago

Hmmmm I should reply on this thread myself.

I know two RWBY crossover fanfictions, one of them is being one by an author who gave me some help with coming up with one of my own.

Two of which including my own are Code Geass and RWBY crossovers while the other is RWBY and Fire Emblem crossover done by same author of the first story.

The Black Prince of Remnant

And

A Song of Remnants and Souls

I like the CG crossover of his better, which might be because he is more further along with the first one than the second story.

And here is mines (a CG/RWBY): LKRS

• blueishblue

blueishblue

#33204850 - 1 year ago

Can I rec some fanfic?

The Knights Errant

Decisions both major and minor can lead to big changes. Missing their chance to attend Beacon Ruby, Yang, Weiss and Blake will still need to come together to escape their pasts and reach for a new and brighter future.

And advertising my own fic.

.A Cat In a Pit Of Snake

The last thing Blake remember was that she was on the way home after a White Fang protest she participated in get cancelled by the Schnee Dust Company. But why was she suddenly in a laboratorium like room with a snake faunus in front of her?

A fic where Blake live with Post-Boruto movie Orochimaru.

• enigma85

enigma85 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold That RDDT member from NY

#33212642 - 1 year ago

Here's some shameless self promotion. I generally try to update once a week, but I'm in the middle of a brief hiatus with my last update being about two weeks ago. Recently got promoted at work which has left things a bit crazy. Looking to finally get my next chapter up sometime this weekend.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11826330/1/Broken-Wor...

• darkdill

darkdill FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33212675 - 1 year ago

Look no further than...

Resurgence

Post Season 3 - The strongest are those who can get back up with the bitter taste of defeat still fresh in their mouths. Ruby and her new team are trying to save as many as they can while they wait for Cinder's next move. But Cinder has a new weapon in store for the huntsmen in training. And this weapon wears a familiar face... :: JaunexPyrrha, JaunexRuby, BlakexYang, RenxNora

• BLUENITE

BLUENITE

#33212990 - 1 year ago

Well I am kinda new to this but figured I should share this here.

I am working on a story that has no ties to the main crew, but follows a similar timeline. I want to hopefully animate it when I am finished. The first chapter can be found here:http://roosterteeth.com/post/51264735

Please let me know your thoughts and opinions, as well as share the story. The more people that I hear from, the more I can grow as a writer.

• johnnjlee

johnnjlee

#33213002 - 1 year ago

I am currently working on a comic fan fiction of RWBY, turns out its a lot of work for one guy XD

It may take a while for me to do stuff with the series, however summer is currently approaching thus I will have more time to work on it. First chapter rough drafts have been finished, most of the written drafts have been finished and I now have to do an online trace as the final drafts before I post it. Team LIMA shall commence shenanigans

• Alexshow

Alexshow Time to change a thing..

#33213036 - 1 year ago

Remnants: The Series

This, is the story of two individuals; Nao Sin and Elena Sin, as they travel the world; forging a relationship that can be only known as "The Remnants". It has reached as of now, two Volumes; set before the events of team RWBY's first year at Beacon Academy, as it focuses primarily on Original Characters while interconnecting other characters.

Origins

Created in August of last year, I wanted to create a story that revolved on two characters that I can't seem to get out of my head. And as a major fan of RWBY, I wanted to create a story set within the universe that feels like it could connect in ways. So now, with over Fifteen chapters, I present this to you all.

• johnnjlee

johnnjlee

#33213450 - 1 year ago

Finished the chapter cover page, first ever digitized comic page for me ^-^

http://johnnjlee.deviantart.com/art/Page-1-RWBY-61...

• MattRen

MattRen

#33222647 - 1 year ago

I found a new fanfic called RWBY: OverClock! Its really good and he/she uploaded his/her first 3 chapters today! I highly suggest it :D heres the link https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11982522/1/RWBY-OverC...

• Alexshow

#33222650 - 1 year ago

In reply to MattRen

You could just say its you, and it may not be as much of a problem.

As for my thoughts..i'll just say this.

It feels very short; way below typical literature formats (Usually, it depends; as it could go to 2000 words as a minimum or higher). Also, if its not a Fan-Fiction; its a poorly written Fan-script that's begging to be made into a Fan-made animated series..which can at times be bad.

I don't like it, as I find a lot of issues to how its handled.

• HizumiKetsue

HizumiKetsue FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33223564 - 1 year ago

Well, i figured why not. I'll post up my, rather played out version of this story. A fan Fiction, following a Team based on Arch Types i made over time :P

RWBY: Verdigris

My major problem recently has been time in writing this. I tend to write my own work along with the work of fan fiction (or world fiction as i call it). However, i never edit my fan fiction per say. I mean i glance threw it, and run it threw a spell check but yah :P Generally people seem to like it. So why not. I write other stuff too, which i need to get my butt back into. Just have to plan out the time and do it. Im hoping to push all my fan stories from monthly/ yearly (based on what i have time to do) to being weekly again :P

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33231811 - 1 year ago

Can we post resurrection fan-fictions? I've been working on one that's so crazy, it might just work!

• Alexshow

#33231866 - 1 year ago

I would say that's fine, although; i'm not the mod on this topic so I guess it shouldn't be a problem.