Forums > RWBY

RWBY Fanfiction (Official?)

Posts (55)

• DeathUponDeath_A27

DeathUponDeath_A27

#33480750 - 10 months ago

I wrote a few Rwby fanfics on Wattpad , but they all ship White Rose, not sure if you're a White Rose fan. In reply to VoidSinger

• Admiral343

Admiral343 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33506408 - 9 months ago

Greetings, assuming that this is the quasi-official RWBY fanfic forum, I have my own fanfic that is on my journal (accessed by clicking my profile). I'll publish it in Chapters, once a week, until it catches up with my writing. The posts are currently at Chapter 2. Please read and comment. Or don't. I'm not fussed.

Cheers

• TwoJays

TwoJays FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 12 Years RT

#33507077 - 9 months ago

I hadn't seen this thread previous to posting this elsewhere...

Petal is a story my wife has been writing when she is having bouts of insomnia. I have been telling her that she needed to post it at the source instead of elsewhere. Since it's been getting good reviews elsewhere she has granted me approval to post it here. She is always looking for constructive criticism and positive feedback. Thanks in advance!

TwoJays

(Aka Hubby)

Ps. She would probably appreciate me telling you fine folks of RT that this story is not cannon, it is her own personal headcannon dealing with the complicated relationship between Ruby and "Oh that's my Uncle" Qrow. 

• Dangan

Dangan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33509205 - 9 months ago

Shameless self promotion, ACTIVATE! 

Marvellous: Topaz is the start of an ongoing series that tries to merge the worlds of Remnant and Marvel together. 

Updates twice weekly.

I always appreciate feedback, so why not have a read?

• Lance202

Lance202

#33682001 - 1 week ago

There's been this fic I've been working on called RWBY: A Dark Fall. It's pretty much an AU where Yang's semblance cannot be controlled by her. When she manages to trigger it, she goes on a berserk like rampage, not caring who gets hurt along the way. And this causes major trouble down the line for her. 

I'm on Chapter 7 so far, and I think it's been going along decently. 

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/126413244/write/485125205