Forums > RWBY

Grimm Eclipse: LFG, Highscore, HAX, etc

Posts (175)

• StryfeRyder

StryfeRyder FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32761365 - 1 year ago

Played Grim Eclipse? Post here if you are
    >> Looking for groups for multiplayer
    >> Have a really good score or speedrun
    >> broke the map or game in some way and did something cool
    >> sharing tips and tricks
    >> wanting to just chat about the game

smiley12.gif

• ivanayael

ivanayael FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Ivy

#32761366 - 1 year ago

IM IN. I'm bad with this game...died more times than I stand but I want to play.

• calm

calm FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sup

#32761367 - 1 year ago

Im in i ran with some guys under 8:08 With a (A) rank on Hard . playing it right now

Post edited 4/10/15 7:59PM

• calm

calm FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sup

#32761368 - 1 year ago

Guys i played with could beat the game solo With rank X

• ArtieStroke

ArtieStroke FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Lead Frazzled Artist

#32761369 - 1 year ago

Started a server room called Kill All Grimm if anyone's interested in joining up

• calm

#32761370 - 1 year ago

In reply to ArtieStroke, #5:

im in

• calm

#32761371 - 1 year ago

In reply to ArtieStroke, #5:

With Spaces ?

• ArtieStroke

ArtieStroke FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Lead Frazzled Artist

#32761372 - 1 year ago

In reply to calm, #7:

Yup- had the kill the page and restart because computer acting slow, but everything should be in order now

• calm

#32761373 - 1 year ago

im in

• ArtieStroke

#32761374 - 1 year ago

Well that was a weird glitch- did an enemy just fall through the map?

• calm

#32761375 - 1 year ago

it Did

• calm

#32761376 - 1 year ago

that was interesting

• StryfeRyder

StryfeRyder FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32761377 - 1 year ago

In reply to ArtieStroke, #10:

If they do again try and screencap it! I would love for us to be able to provide RT with one unified buglist from the Alpha to help make the beta even better

• ArtieStroke

#32761378 - 1 year ago

In reply to calm, #11:

Well, the game is still in alpha- surprisingly solid despite that. Try again for round two and hope for no more glitches?

• StryfeRyder

#32761379 - 1 year ago

In reply to ivanayael, #2:

I finally got a D on a section and have never been so thrilled. I realize I'm too impatient and if I just slow down and kite more I can probably get a much better score.

• calm

#32761380 - 1 year ago

join us

• ArtieStroke

#32761381 - 1 year ago

In reply to StryfeRyder, #13:

Sure thing- definitely wanna help make this game even better

• calm

#32761382 - 1 year ago

oooooooh so close!

• ArtieStroke

#32761383 - 1 year ago

In reply to calm, #18:

I know, man this game is pretty challenging. Definitely something you wanna play with a full party

• calm

#32761384 - 1 year ago

im good for 1 more

• ArtieStroke

#32761385 - 1 year ago

In reply to calm, #20:

I actually gotta turn in, got work in the morning. But yo, add me on site and I'll message you if you wanna play again sometime tormorrow

• calm

#32761386 - 1 year ago

k sounds good

• StryfeRyder

#32761388 - 1 year ago

In reply to ArtieStroke, #21:

In reply to calm, #20:

Friendship is Magic!

I get done with exams on Monday so I should be down to join after that point

• calm

#32761389 - 1 year ago

sounds Good

• calm

#32761390 - 1 year ago

Anyone on?