Forums > RWBY

Bumblebee Pairing: All The Reasons Why It Makes Sense

Posts (317)

• SpiritGuard7154

SpiritGuard7154

#33602327 - 3 weeks ago

In reply to tinfoilhat

In reply to JayAzhure
    It seems they killed Pyrrha in part so Jaune is free to hook up with either Weiss or Ruby if that was the plan from the beginning which is disgusting on so many levels!

I don't see that... though that could be me shipping White Rose talking.........

• OpenMindXO

OpenMindXO

#33607232 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to JayAzhure says no preview available :( but omg the baes better Bee Canon! 

• JayAzhure

JayAzhure FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33609027 - 2 weeks ago

Here are some lyrics to the BMBLB song!

(Yang:)

“But they watch us, and they know,

And they’re happy as they see our love grow

We’ll sit for a while, as I drink in your smile

It feels like a dream that’s come true 
    My head starts to buzz and my heart fills with love over you 

Baby can’t you see, you could be with me, 
    We could live inside a garden of ecstasy

You could be my queen, I could be your dream
    Our lives like a fantasy, baby set me free

Let me be your bumblebee

(Blake:)

Now the flowers are in bloom,
    And you’ve chased away my darkness and gloom
    When the wind blows through the trees
    And your voice is like a song in the breeze

My doubts disappear every time that you’re near, clouds seem to run from the sky
    The thought of your kiss sends my soul into bliss, I get high

Baby can’t you see, you could be with me, 
    We could live inside a garden of ecstasy

You could be my queen, I could be your dream
    Our lives like a fantasy, baby set me free

Let me be your-

Like a serenade, every word you say

Has me falling-

• JayAzhure

JayAzhure FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33609040 - 2 weeks ago

Also, guys...

Just listen to this, about seven seconds into the video, Arryn says something that Miles and Kerry tell her not to say...

https://youtu.be/dleqek092RM

Arryn: "Can I just mention that my character and another characterarelesbians (incomprehensible somethingsomething) --"

Miles: "No, absolutely not."

• tin-foilhat

tin-foilhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33610082 - 2 weeks ago

I am in BB heaven. I thought Shine was good but this beats it out of the ballpark. Lord this soundtrack is actually is turning out to live up to its height. 

• Claire_Royce

Claire_Royce

#33610130 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to JayAzhure

OK if they don't do Bumblebee after all of that then wtf :| that's such a heavy confirmation.

Also... that 3% of Ruby and Yang shipping.

Stopstopstopstop. They're sisters ;_;

• Bumblebee4life

Bumblebee4life FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33610225 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to JayAzhure

There are 2 possibilities 

1. She was just messing with the audience

2. She was serious

• Claire_Royce

Claire_Royce

#33610253 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Bumblebee4life

I want to say 2 because of the song. 

• xses

xses FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33619173 - 1 week ago

In reply to JayAzhure

Lesbian lovers is what Arryn says.

Though it's Kerry's reaction that is the best. "Not yet."

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33625830 - 3 days ago

In reply to JayAzhure

Best. Bumblebee. Song. EVER!

In reply to Claire_Royce

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: Incest is NOT Wincest.

• Bumblebee4life

Bumblebee4life FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33625836 - 3 days ago

In reply to Claire_Royce

In reply to JayAzhure

OK if they don't do Bumblebee after all of that then wtf :| that's such a heavy confirmation.

Also... that 3% of Ruby and Yang shipping.

Stopstopstopstop. They're sisters ;_;

Half sisters... cousins if you believe the theory about Qrow.  

• RWBYRUBY221

RWBYRUBY221

#33626928 - 1 day ago

I like Bumblebee (the name is soo cute), but not as much as Black Sun (Blun lol).Don't get me wrong, there's nothing with a girl-girl couple. It doesn't matter if its a romantic or friend only relationship, that's not my concern. I just love Black Sun more.

• DessyRandom

DessyRandom FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33626936 - 1 day ago

In reply to RWBYRUBY221

I personally have nothing against Black Sun. To me, it just kinda seems too cliche. The flirty jock gets the quiet bookworm. There's moments where they're really cute together, but my main ship is Bumblebee (of course the name is cute, how can it not be? xD).

• RWBYRUBY221

RWBYRUBY221

#33627075 - 13 hours ago

In reply to DessyRandom Ha ha flirty jock! Best words to describe monkey boy! <3 I always think of Black Sun as a genderswap of cheerful, energetic girl and calm, stoic boy. So yeah it is cliche in animes.

• Bumblebee4life

#33627142 - 11 hours ago

76b.jpg

• tin-foilhat

tin-foilhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33627345 - 5 hours ago

The bright blessed day, and the dark sacred night

I think to myself "what a wonderful world."

Okay, I might have this ship too much on the brain if I'm seeing it EVERY song. Of course this was the "Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World" I got to listen to for pride month so... :P