Forums > RWBY

Bumblebee Pairing: All The Reasons Why It Makes Sense

Posts (361)

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33665433 - 1 week ago

tumblr_osyfvtKA3R1u5im3fo1_1280.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/ric...

So beautiful, mere words can't describe it. Please let this happen someday, RT.

blake yang

• JayAzhure

JayAzhure FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33667055 - 1 week ago

**SPOILERS FROM VOLUME 5, CHAPTER 1**

Sun and Ghira agreeing on something was so forced I want to hurl. THE SCENE BEGAN WITHOUT A CONTEXT, AND OUT OF NOWHERE, FOR WHATEVER REASON, THEY BOTH SAID THE SAME THING AT THE SAME TIME.

Really forcing Sun into being likable to Blake and her family, huh, RT? Ugh.

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33667061 - 1 week ago

In reply to JayAzhure

Don't take that scene too personal, Jay. RT probably just did that because RWBY needed more comedic scenes. Also, don't forget that afterwards, Ghira showed that he still didn't like Sun with that annoyed sigh. It's clear he still finds Sun annoying even if they agree on something.

• tin-foilhat

tin-foilhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33667063 - 1 week ago

In reply to JayAzhure

I don't think them liking Sun is Sun/Blake endgame. A better example B/B?

Ghira wears predominately Purple where his wife wears black. However, Kali wears a purple scarf on her right arm. In contrast to Yang who also wears a purple scarf above her RIGHT knee.

Plus, we have Blake wearing a black outfit with a white trench coat, it's not unlike Summer Rose who wore a black skirt and presumably dark outfit to her husband's leather biker/tough guy act. He dated Raven, but after she flew the coop they effectively "divorced" and he got together with Summer whose death he never quite got over. Notice how devoted he is to his daughters? That's because they are in part the little girls to "Supermom." 

So we have Bumbleby mirroring Tai/Summer and Ghira/Kali. I think that's enough to tell us which ship is more likely end game. But that doesn't erase the possibility of Blake/Sun happening for a short time but ultimately splitting. I love Sun and Blake together as friends, but if he gets fed up with Blake's bullshit covering for Ilia I can't necessarily blame him. He may start thinking Blake will ALWAYS be like this and it's not honest and it's deceitful. He can't clearly see though Blake's bullshit like Yang can, but Blake is in large part only like this because of the trauma she endured. Still, it's unfair of Blake to string Sun along with the White Fang and past. So if he's the one to "break up" with her he has legit and sympathetic grievances. This doesn't by any means make Blake a bad person but it just means Blake and Sun were bad for each other. Maybe if things had been different and Blake was more honest and open without the trauma of the White Fang they could've worked it out.

Who knows, Monkey King might marry the Rainbow Princess. Hell, the two certainly have a more conferential personalities that might let them resolve their problems quickly instead of keeping secret or lying about their problems and dragging their relationship through the mud in the process.

• RexFrost

#33667068 - 1 week ago

How I want the Bee-union to play out, with images courtesy of y8ay8a from Tumblr.

First, the reunion:

tumblr_on5nu9yogt1r6qp7wo1_1280.jpg

Then, the talk:

tumblr_oxjnokhqMN1r6qp7wo1_1280.png

Finally, the make-up scene:

CxtQz6JWIAA76v5.jpg

I know that last scene might not happen anytime soon, but I can still dream.

blake yang

• Crowgale

Crowgale

#33667131 - 1 week ago

Like, objectively, they're just adorable together.

• Crowgale

Crowgale

#33667132 - 1 week ago

In reply to RexFrost I've seen these images before, except the middle one with Yang crying. Now I'm imagining it in context and RAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH DAMNIT!!! THE FLOOD-GATES HAVE OPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bumblebee4life

Bumblebee4life FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33667159 - 1 week ago

In reply to JayAzhure

It was just a one off joke nothing to dig too deep into.  

In reply to RexFrost

If that last one happens it'll probably be a while after the reunion 

• Claire_Royce

Claire_Royce

#33667260 - 1 week ago

I wish I could read those spoilers. All I see is grey ~.~

• RexFrost

#33667687 - 6 days ago

Here's a good question for the Bee Hive: if the Bees do get married (fingers crossed), who takes their wife's last name? Should Yang be known as Mrs. Yang Belladonna? Or should Blake call herself Mrs. Blake Xiao Long? Or do they just combine their names & be known as the Belladonna-Xiao Longs?

Honestly, I like the idea of Blake taking Yang's last name & calling herself Blake Xiao Long. That way, her name could translate into "Dark Little Dragon", like how Yang is known as a "Sunny Little Dragon". I also like the idea of them having a daughter named Yin Xiao Long, whose name also translates to "Dark Little Dragon" just like her mother. That's just my opinion, though.

blake yang

• RexFrost

#33669065 - 1 day ago

tumblr_oy6z0oVpl71u1wqbzo1_540.gif

https://ari-6.tumblr.com/post/...

blake yang