Forums > RWBY

Bumblebee Pairing: All The Reasons Why It Makes Sense

Posts (413)

• MichaelHalpe

MichaelHalpe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33682531 - 1 week ago

In reply to RexFrost

This episode did give us a boatload of emotional ammo, for instance did you notice how Yang was holding the team picture before Weiss came in the room? Her robot thumb was under Blake.. Just one of those little details

• SpiritGuard7154

SpiritGuard7154

#33682564 - 1 week ago

In reply to RexFrost

Ya got me worried now. sweat

• ValentineHeart

ValentineHeart FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33682799 - 1 week ago

I don't know about all that but clues are starting to mount. There's the whole scene with Blake and Yang, easy to pass off as a concerned friend by itself but seems like it may be something more in the context of the scene at the dance, and now, there's the whole thing about how Yang felt like she needed Blake after the events in Haven.

And if Yang has feelings for Blake I'm betting they'll be unrequited because Blake had eyes for Adam, and now she's got Sun and they seem to be bonding.

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33683158 - 6 days ago

In reply to ValentineHeart

I doubt Yang's feelings will be unrequited. Remember that Blake has admitted that she loves Yang (as well as Ruby & Weiss). Yang does mean a great deal to Blake. I know they're miles apart, but that definitely won't last long. When these two meet again, they will let each other know exactly how they feel about each other. Sure, it'll be an emotional mess, but it will hopefully end with the two of them back together & ready to reconcile.

In reply to SpiritGuard7154

Sorry about that, dude. I really don't want to stress anyone out. I just needed to get my thoughts & feelings about Chapter 8 out.

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33683159 - 6 days ago

Surprise smooch!

tumblr_p0iqjjZ6M71weu1uuo1_r1_1280.png

http://aliceartsrwby.tumblr.co...

kissing_heart kissing_cat blake yang

• HunterBlaine

HunterBlaine FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33683161 - 6 days ago

In reply to RexFrost

If Yang does love Blake and they pull and Ilia situation on us, all bets are off for me, brother. Sharpen me up your best pitchfork 

• RexFrost

#33683168 - 6 days ago

In reply to HunterBlaine

I doubt you'll be the only one, Blaine. If Yang ends up like Ilia as an unrequited love interest for Blake, especially after seeing some powerful Bumbleby hints throughout this & previous RWBY volumes, BB shippers everywhere will riot. Still, I'm hopeful it won't come to that. I'm still hopeful the BB ship won't be destroyed & will set sail as strong as ever. It's just a matter of when.

• HunterBlaine

HunterBlaine FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33683173 - 6 days ago

In reply to RexFrost

Im hoping it doesnt come to that either. I really don't. I've fought in enough backlash wars for anime already lol

I remember the final days after Naruto's manga ended and confrimed the final ships.

• MichaelHalpe

MichaelHalpe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33683201 - 6 days ago

To be fair, we don't know the whole story on the Ilia situation, we don't know Blake's side of it, my guess is she was why Blake stayed with the WF for so long as they became violent and when she talked about breaking her former friends' teeth, she decided to abandon the WF.

• ValentineHeart

ValentineHeart FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33684213 - 3 days ago

Just gotta say, Ilia obviously wanted Blake too but Blake had eyes for Adam. Now she's getting cozy with Sun.I just don't see Blake going all Yuri with Yang.

It wouldn't surprise me if Freezerburn turns out to be a thing though.

http://legionofleia.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2017-11-07-at-1.49.21-AM-1070x607.png

• RexFrost

#33684547 - 1 day ago

In reply to ValentineHeart

Freezerburn, to me, seems more like a sisterly relationship, especially after Chapter 8. I don't see Yang & Weiss getting romantic at all, honestly. Also, Blake is learning to trust Sun, not getting cozy with him. So far, we've yet to see Blake show any clear signs of romantic feelings for Sun. All she sees in him is a friend she can trust, & that's it for now. We'll have to wait & see as far as Blake & Yang goes, but I'm hopeful for a Bumbleby reunion sometime soon.

• RexFrost

#33684548 - 1 day ago

tumblr_p0q3w4F3nN1r7l90so1_400.png

http://mirzers.tumblr.com/post...

blake yang

• ValentineHeart

#33684852 - 14 hours ago

I'm thinking Weiss doesn't seem too into men, Yang could probably go either way, and Blake seems to only like guys. But I must admit, bumblebee has the kawaii factor.