Forums > RWBY

First Kiss

Posts (19)

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32925153 - 2 years ago

Out of these Shippings, who do you think should be the one to initiate the first kiss (these are opposite sex ships)

Confirmed Ships:

Jaune and Pyrrha

Ren and Nora

Sun and Blake

Neptune and Weiss

Theory Ships:

Ruby and Jaune

Mercury and Emerald

Mercury and Cinder

Ironwood and Goodwitch

Ozpin and Goodwitch

Qrow and Winter

• triox11

triox11

#32925437 - 2 years ago

Honestly ? i would say It should be Blake and sun Or pyrrha and Jaune

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32925883 - 2 years ago

In reply to triox11

I mean, who should be the first to kiss the other. Should Sun kiss Blake first or Blake kiss Sun first. That's what I meant. Tell me who you think should kiss the other first

• triox11

triox11

#32926101 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01

Oh xD sry. Well Then it Should be one of The Boys still i would Be for Sun or Jaune, maybe even Neptune. But Among them All Sun should start.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32926175 - 2 years ago

In reply to triox11

In my honest opinion, it would be Jaune, Nora, Blake, Neptune.

• DustChiphingGrim

DustChiphingGrim

#32926483 - 2 years ago

Hmmmmmh...

• Jaune & Pyrra
    • Nora & Ren
    • Cardin & Velvet
    • Ozbin & Glynda
    • Neopolitan & Roman
    • Cinder & Roman (alternate)
    • Emerald & Mercury

and now for the Yuri madness ^^

• Ruby & Weiss
    • Yang & Blake
    • Weiss versus Winter, over Ruby xD
  • Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32926651 - 2 years ago

In reply to DustChiphingGrim

I'm asking who you think should kiss the other first. Should Ren kiss Nora first or should Nora kiss Ren first?

• triox11

triox11

#32926870 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01

Sry but this Point does nor rly stand out from the question maybe you should have said it more clearly

• DustChiphingGrim

DustChiphingGrim

#32926893 - 2 years ago

Oh now I see. Yeah that was underlaying in the question. Hmmmh, tough question.

• ° Jaune is the Princess with Dreams and Pyrra the Knight in shining Armor, so Pyrra is doing it. ^^
    • ° Nora is the hyperactive one so if she is (secretly) hot for Ren I think its her suddenly doing it and Ren will be surprised, but not averse. ;)
    • ° Alltough im not sure about the kiss but I think Cardin would be the first to present a Flowerbucket to Velvet, when he is alone with her. That is IF he has a thing for her, he bullied everyone as Jaune said and maybe it was not just him teasing the Girl he liked.
    • ° Neopolitan could kiss Roman first after kicking him in the Nuts! xD She really gives off a Dominatrix vibe who like to slap and hit a guy during every 'close encounter'. And yeah I think she does it to compensate how short she is. ^^
    • ° Forget what I said about Cinder. She is creepy. All I can imagine is her kissing someone in some kinda torturting room scene just to intimidate the victim. French kiss too! XD
    • ° Sun will kiss Blake suddenly to stop her from being negative, but it could be on the cheek and for cheers, initiating Blakes "revenge" kiss mouth to mouth. ;-3
    • ° Neptune can kiss the Princess first but only if he does not piss her off too much. Funny enough I can totally picture Weiss drawing her attention back from Neptune in order to punish him for flirting too much with other girls. ^^
    • ° Hmmmmh, about Ozbin and Glynda im not sure. They have very little screentime after all. Ozbin could be the type in order to stop Glynda from being so 'grim' ^^ but also reversed to stop Ozbin from getting lost in thought and looking more at the present. He does appear like a heavy thinker and worrywart.
    • ° Whoever becomes Ruby crush and initiates the first kiss will be in the lead and Ruby will maybe faint out of nervousness and heartthrobing. :D
    • ° Also whoever is will be, Yang will kiss, grop and strip her target first. ^^ LOL, maybe it will be Junior from the Bar and invites his Twinbodyguards for a naughty foursome. ^^ Oh man I can totally imagin it. ^^
  • Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32927278 - 2 years ago

In reply to triox11

I guess so. Sorry

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32927279 - 2 years ago

You put a lot of thought into that, didn't you?

• DustChiphingGrim

DustChiphingGrim

#32928577 - 2 years ago

Not really. I just let my imagination run a little wild based on what I have seen so far.

Neopolitan is clearly a sadist and Cinder... hmmm... psychological Sadist at least. And Yang appears to be very bold and shameless. Grabbing a guy in the crotch surrounded by people. Thats what a pervert would do! xD

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32928786 - 2 years ago

Your not wrong there. It was funny though

• Christoph820

Christoph820

#32932529 - 2 years ago

My opinion is mixed between Jaune and Ruby/Phyrra the two girls are as close to Jaune as a great friendship pair. My thoughts are that Phyrra and Ruby develope strong feelings for Jaune and they take notice of each others feeling for him and begin competing for his love, and if Jaune plays the role I think he will play (the igneront, oblivious, fool that says "I have no clue whats going on with those two should I be worried?) . Just like every other anime guys who have more than one girl falling for him, and he has no idea why or when it happened. Than Yang being bold as she is jump in on Jaune (In front of Phyrra and Ruby) Grabs Jaune and says, "Come on "Handsome" Puck her up!" (Smooch) (Jaw Drops). Wooooo! And the crowd shouts, "AWWWW SNAP, NO SHE DIDN'T"

Is what I see would happen, But seriously in terms of first kiss the idea is still mixed with either Ruby and Phyrra either one could get him.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32932546 - 2 years ago

In reply to Christoph820

I really like that idea. That would make an excellent scene. It would get me laughing

• LoverOfAllThingsWeird

LoverOfAllThingsWeird

#33681477 - 1 week ago

For Sun and Blake I can totally see her and him arguing about how she should be more careful when fighting the White Fang or vice versa and then she just getting frustrated and yelling “why do you care so much!” And then he replies “because I love you” or something like that and then they stand in shock for a second and then BOOM Blake grabs his collar and kisses him. I totally see that 

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33681680 - 1 week ago

In reply to LoverOfAllThingsWeird

Yes!!! Thank You!!! That is a very similar way to how I've always seen it happening. Thank you for agreeing with me

• lewdadmiral

lewdadmiral FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33681720 - 1 week ago

Put me down for Blake falling for Sun's dorkiness and giving him a peck on the cheek first, then Sun giving Blake a passionate romantic kiss at the end of the white Fang arc.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33681731 - 1 week ago

In reply to lewdadmiral

Yeah. That works too