Forums > RWBY

RWBY Manga

Posts (12)

• SenseiPanda

SenseiPanda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Handi-abled Gamer

#32935686 - 1 year ago

So I was just browsing my manga sites and catching up up on my weekly reads when I saw this in the feed of newly updated manga.

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/rwby/

Interesting and pretty cool to see RWBY in this form.

• clover_jevins

clover_jevins FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33189878 - 1 year ago

I was amazed myself, but I found it hard to come by in handheld form you can actually buy nd not sure if it's in English buttttt I'm DYING to get my hands on it (cause of the all the secrets revealed muhuhahaha) The fighting scene are... different from what I've seen on the internet but it's not a animated show so obviously but still :D awesome

• therandomhuntsmanrwby

therandomhuntsmanrwby

#33424797 - 9 months ago

needs to be english so i can read it

• therandomhuntsmanrwby

therandomhuntsmanrwby

#33424841 - 9 months ago

yaay thus IS Awesome

• RavenSugara

RavenSugara FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Streamer/Fic Writer

#33427942 - 9 months ago

Anyone have any idea when or where an English translation will be released?

• ShakeNoStir

ShakeNoStir FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33440378 - 9 months ago

it's been coming out weekly in english on shonen jump's digital service until it catches up, chapter 9 just released on monday. The japanese manga only has one more chapter so wsj will most likely get caught up just as the manga ends in japan.

edit: It appears that the last chapter should be as close to a simulpublish as it can be. There are six chapters left and 6 weeks until the last chapter will be out in japan

• therandomhuntsmanrwby

therandomhuntsmanrwby

#33440472 - 9 months ago

In reply to ShakeNoStir

it's been coming out weekly in english on shonen jump's digital service until it catches up, chapter 9 just released on monday. The japanese manga only has one more chapter so wsj will most likely get caught up just as the manga ends in japan.

edit: It appears that the last chapter should be as close to a simulpublish as it can be. There are six chapters left and 6 weeks until the last chapter will be out in japan

link please?

• ShakeNoStir

ShakeNoStir FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33440488 - 9 months ago

https://www.viz.com/search?search=RWBY

Viz has the first chapter to read for free, WSJ is .99 an issue or 20 bucks for a year.  I've just been picking up the digital issues that have the rwby manga in it.  I don't have much interest in a lot of the other titles.

• therandomhuntsmanrwby

therandomhuntsmanrwby

#33440525 - 9 months ago

paid... Too broke for that.

• JayAzhure

JayAzhure FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33573773 - 5 months ago

So...which issues have RWBY in it? I read the Feb 13, 2017 issue one, but is that the last one? Or are there more? If so, which ones?

• clover_jevins

clover_jevins FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33665661 - 1 week ago

In reply to RavenSugara RWBY manga comes out January next year in English form