Forums > RWBY

Summer Rose THEORIES

Posts (48)

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32958946 - 1 year ago

Summer rose isn't dead. Ruby said that she just didn't come back home. if she is a maiden then she would have had to go into hiding. besides Yang says that Qrow lost two loves. one raven the other summer. but in the episode Breach it is revealed that Raven is alive. my point is SUMMER ROSE IS ALIVE. if you say she is dead and can prove it (the grave in the season 3 first episode could be empty) without a doubt then i might just go into a coma because there is no proof that she is actually dead. if you can i also might just post a file that is me literally putting a printed paper saying Summer Rose is alive, put it into a blender, blend it, then literally eat it. Go ahead. Prove me wrong. i double duck dare you. (yes i mean duck not dog)

• DeadProphet

DeadProphet Gym Rat

#32958974 - 1 year ago

In reply to equinox-class_Grimm

Well can you prove that she IS alive? There is no solid proof of either yet. But if you can elaborate with your printed paper it would be interesting

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959007 - 1 year ago

actually i can to a point. ozpin said that the maidens were supposed to be secret and were to be removed from public eye. and also since it was never stated when amber got attacked but we know it was before the season 1 pilot episode it might be summer needed to go into hiding to prevent other attacks. while there is no solid evidence of each thats why this is called summer rose THEORIES. also i said proof of her being dead. besides we really don't know who the figure is from the end of breach. it is implied to be raven but as we see in Fall there are a lot of plot twists and things that were implied that were proven wrong. also what do we really know about her "disappearance" nothing we really don't know how she vanished. it never said she died just that she never came back.

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959010 - 1 year ago

In reply to DeadProphet

simple print a piece of paper. write summer rose is alive, then blend it

• DeadProphet

DeadProphet Gym Rat

#32959118 - 1 year ago

That's not proof it's speculation. You are assuming that summer rose is the maiden. That was never clarified. And in your original comment you found it necessary to capitalize "summer rose is alive". And then you contradicted yourself by saying that we don't know who was at the end of breach and previously stating that "it is revealed that raven is alive". Although it is blatantly obvious that it is raven. There isn't anything to prove at this point. There are too many unanswered questions. She may be the summer maiden or she might be dead. We don't know.

And I don't think u quite understood what I was saying when I referenced your paper. I meant the points to which you proved summer's current situation.

Anyways I was hoping for a good argument that summer rose was alive. It would have been interesting... But your answer was just simple speculation unfortunately.

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959123 - 1 year ago

In reply to DeadProphet

yes but have you not been listening even if she isn't a maiden remember qrow was also in the field and and not dead

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959125 - 1 year ago

In reply to DeadProphet

also actually listen to my arguments.

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959137 - 1 year ago

In reply to DeadProphet

yes but have you not been listening even if she isn't a maiden remember qrow was also in the field and and not dead

In reply

also to build on that this discussion is called THEORIES.

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959147 - 1 year ago

In reply to DeadProphet

ok look you get the point. its multiple theory starters. i was actually hoping of hearing other theories. although you do make a great argument but until its proved this is just a battle of the speculation. besides until its cannon on her fate we are just talking about what might be. also this is all different theory starters not all just one theory.

• DeadProphet

DeadProphet Gym Rat

#32959178 - 1 year ago

I don't know where Qrow comes into this but summer rose is just too unknown at this point to form theories on in the first place.

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959200 - 1 year ago

In reply to DeadProphet

actually she isn't as mysterious as you might think. besides i made this discussion to try and shed some Theory light on her.

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959201 - 1 year ago

In reply to DeadProphet

I don't know where Qrow comes into this but summer rose is just too unknown at this point to form theories on in the first place.

Raven was Qrows second love. also he shows that some and to quote DeadProphet "unknown at this point" characters could still have some light shed on them.

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959206 - 1 year ago

In reply to DeadProphet

i admire your stubbornness. (thats not sarcastic i really do.) but the thing is i have seen a lot of shows use fan made theories and turned them into actual canon. maybe roster teeth will actually take some of these theories in mind (HINT HINT ROOSTER TEETH)

• DeadProphet

DeadProphet Gym Rat

#32959213 - 1 year ago

Raven was Qrows second love.

This...

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959218 - 1 year ago

In reply to DeadProphet

is common knowledge. just go with it darn it

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959219 - 1 year ago

besides it links them.

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959220 - 1 year ago

In reply to DeadProphet

Raven was Qrows second love.

This...

is random yes i know but it just strengthens the fact that characters who are implied to be things are not always what they seem (and yes i see the irony in me thinking that summer is a maiden ok yes my entire theory basically relies on the fact that implied things are not always true in ruby)

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959222 - 1 year ago

In reply to DeadProphet

using my own words against me. very very very clever. listen to red like roses. if you have a heart you feel a weird sensation. i know thats just depression but it could be that somethings missing. i don't know how yet but i will tie red like roses into this discussion

• DeadProphet

DeadProphet Gym Rat

#32959242 - 1 year ago

If Qrow is yang's uncle that make Raven his brother...

• DeadProphet

DeadProphet Gym Rat

#32959243 - 1 year ago

Makes*

• tigerlilli82

tigerlilli82 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32959339 - 1 year ago

It could be possible that Summer is alive however at this stage it is still unknown. There are key points in which saying she could be alive. Like you said Yang stated she never came back and that had more than one meaning to it. I think people will take time to get that in their heads. But we'll have to wait for more information about her before we could jump to conclusions.

And to point out one more thing...

It wasn't Qrow who lost two lovers, it was Taiyang (aka their father!)

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959365 - 1 year ago

In reply to DeadProphet

In reply to TigerLilli82

you are not getting the point. i made this discussion to try and shed some fan made light on the situation. also to try and show RT that they need to tell us more about summers backstory.

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959367 - 1 year ago

In reply to TigerLilli82

ok sorry about that one. but that has my point going through the roof. RT NEEDS TO SHED SOME MORE LIGHT ON TEAM (I'm going on names on photo in season 3 opening animation) TRSQ (i have no idea how to pronounce that)

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959368 - 1 year ago

In reply to DeadProphet

ravens a girl. just saying

• DeadProphet

DeadProphet Gym Rat

#32959393 - 1 year ago

Raven his sister*