• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959462 - 1 year ago

DO YOU NEVER SLEEP?!?!?

• Goldboy90

Goldboy90

#32959463 - 1 year ago

In reply to equinox-class_Grimm

actually i can to a point. ozpin said that the maidens were supposed to be secret and were to be removed from public eye. and also since it was never stated when amber got attacked but we know it was before the season 1 pilot episode it might be summer needed to go into hiding to prevent other attacks. while there is no solid evidence of each thats why this is called summer rose THEORIES. also i said proof of her being dead. besides we really don't know who the figure is from the end of breach. it is implied to be raven but as we see in Fall there are a lot of plot twists and things that were implied that were proven wrong. also what do we really know about her "disappearance" nothing we really don't know how she vanished. it never said she died just that she never came back.

I can't see how that works since Summer Rose is missing for about 10 years (not sure about that but thats my guesse) and i don't know how you know that Amber got attacked before the first pilot episode as well but even if that would be true, that attack would still be far later then when Summer started to hide. (If you don't believe what i write check Volume 2 Chapter 6 and listen carefully to Yangs story)

I don't say it's impossible that Summer Rose is still alive but there are no evidences for it either,

but if she really is still alive there is a high chance that she is the summer maiden (Just my thoughts)

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959470 - 1 year ago

also you do make a huge point but, again, these are just examples of theory starters. i am trying to at least make some actual speculation based off of canon sources to try and maybe make a theory thats true.

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959486 - 1 year ago

ugh you know what i am just going to leave this discussion until i actually see some theories.

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959493 - 1 year ago

In reply to Goldboy90

actually thats because we know opine is aware of it since the pilot episode. also season two dance dance infiltration

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959494 - 1 year ago

ozpin darn auto correct.

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32959496 - 1 year ago

In reply to Goldboy90

actually i can to a point. ozpin said that the maidens were supposed to be secret and were to be removed from public eye. and also since it was never stated when amber got attacked but we know it was before the season 1 pilot episode it might be summer needed to go into hiding to prevent other attacks. while there is no solid evidence of each thats why this is called summer rose THEORIES. also i said proof of her being dead. besides we really don't know who the figure is from the end of breach. it is implied to be raven but as we see in Fall there are a lot of plot twists and things that were implied that were proven wrong. also what do we really know about her "disappearance" nothing we really don't know how she vanished. it never said she died just that she never came back.

I can't see how that works since Summer Rose is missing for about 10 years (not sure about that but thats my guesse) and i don't know how you know that Amber got attacked before the first pilot episode as well but even if that would be true, that attack would still be far later then when Summer started to hide. (If you don't believe what i write check Volume 2 Chapter 6 and listen carefully to Yangs story)

I don't say it's impossible that Summer Rose is still alive but there are no evidences for it either,

but if she really is still alive there is a high chance that she is the summer maiden (Just my thoughts)

exactly my point. RT isn't predictable but we know that someone on team rwby will likely become a maiden.

• ChrisMiller8

ChrisMiller8

#32960341 - 1 year ago

Raven Branwen is Qrow Branwen's sister. The person who Yang said lost two loves (Raven and Summer) is she and Ruby's father, Taiyang Xaio Long.

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32960347 - 1 year ago

damn it we already went over it

• equinox-class_Grimm

equinox-class_Grimm

#32960350 - 1 year ago

i will be back every ten minuets

• MattanzaMafiaFedora

MattanzaMafiaFedora FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33322494 - 11 months ago

In reply to DeadProphet

I don't know where Qrow comes into this but summer rose is just too unknown at this point to form theories on in the first place.

Raven was Qrows second love. also he shows that some and to quote DeadProphet "unknown at this point" characters could still have some light shed on them.

Raven isn't Qrow's love, she's his sister! She's Taiyang's love, mate.

• user-586411b6aa5e7

user-586411b6aa5e7

#33423598 - 9 months ago

My Summer Rose Theory: this is based on if Summer really is dead. The mission that she never returned from was to stop a group of bandits terrorizing villages and when she went to confront them she discovers that her former team mate Raven is the leader. Unable to battle her former ally Raven sees it as weakness and kills her friend. This Yang's mother murdered Ruby's mother. *Gasp*

• user-586411b6aa5e7

user-586411b6aa5e7

#33423602 - 9 months ago

It is STRQ and it is pronounced stork. Although as I am writing this I feel this has become a dead thread that I looked up.

• Dr.Blackcoffee

Dr.Blackcoffee

#33424267 - 9 months ago

In reply to TigerLilli82

ok sorry about that one. but that has my point going through the roof. RT NEEDS TO SHED SOME MORE LIGHT ON TEAM (I'm going on names on photo in season 3 opening animation) TRSQ (i have no idea how to pronounce that)

Btw, it's STRQ (Stark) 

• MaddyofRemnant

MaddyofRemnant

#33550648 - 6 months ago

I have an idea about Lionheart being somehow involved;

Theory; Professor Lionheart being an informant to Salem revealed to her that Summer Rose was a silver eye leading to Salem eventually finding and killing and Summer Rose.

Some Evidence (ish); Watts says to Lionheart that "Salem always did say you were quite hospitable".  Watt's phrasing is interesting since it is implied he has worked for Salem for a long time (he is just below Salem on the ranking of evil in the V4 opening) and therefore Salem "always" saying that Lionheart was hospitable implies that she has been getting information from him for quite a long time.  Almost as long as Watts has been working for her.  Summer has been dead for around 13-14 years by this point and it isn't too hard to imagine Watts having joined her before then.

What do you guys think?

• Imperf3kt

Imperf3kt FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Visual Novellist

#33550659 - 6 months ago

In reply to Dr.Blackcoffee

In reply to TigerLilli82

ok sorry about that one. but that has my point going through the roof. RT NEEDS TO SHED SOME MORE LIGHT ON TEAM (I'm going on names on photo in season 3 opening animation) TRSQ (i have no idea how to pronounce that)

Btw, it's STRQ (Stark) 

pretty sure it's actually team Strike. If you roll the Q, it sounds like striker

• MaddyofRemnant

MaddyofRemnant

#33552400 - 6 months ago

No it's Stark like Stark White the colour.  Remember all teams are based off of a colour.  You pronounce the Q like a C the same as in Qrow's name In reply to Imperf3kt

• Imperf3kt

Imperf3kt FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Visual Novellist

#33559312 - 6 months ago

Yeah, I realised that after I posted, but couldn't be bothered editing it church1

• chezamaiden

chezamaiden FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33663172 - 2 weeks ago

One thing I noticed is it's never mentioned she actually died, just that she never came back. Also her tombstone reads, "Thus kindly I scatter" which yes is part of a poem but also ironically kinda tips off that scatter could refer to hiding or making yourself scarce, fleeing.

Another thing I picked up on is in season 4 when Qrow is talking with raven he says "we're stronger when we're together, all of us" obviously referring to his team STRQ, but if he knew summer was dead then he wouldn't have said ALL of us because he would know they couldn't all be together obviously. So I think summer is alive and also that Qrow knows it. Anyways just having fun thinking about it can't wait for season 5 woo!!! ^_^

• yandere_girl

yandere_girl

#33663326 - 2 weeks ago

This is an idea that popped into my head some time ago. I hadn't put much thought into it but....

What if the mission Summer never came back from...the one that was supposed to be an easy mission...was just a trap. What if it was just to capture Summer alive, but make it look like she died?  And what if the one who set the trap knew Summer very well and knew how she would react making it easy to capture her? Someone like Raven.

What if Raven learned about the 'Silver Eyes' and Salem was looking to eliminate that threat? Raven could see the 'Silver Eyes' as the best weapon to use against Salem and want to keep this safe for when it is needed. So she has the idea to fake Summer's death, making it seem like there are no more 'Silver Eyes' while keeping Summer safe...and locked away somewhere...

I wouldn't put it past Raven to think of her 'friend' as weapon to be stored away for later use. I'd also imagine Summer being quite furious while being locked in some underground facility over this betrayal and having to miss Yang and Ruby growing up.

Again, I didn't put much thought into this. Just something that came to mind while wondering what happened to Summer.

• Talthan

Talthan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33663706 - 2 weeks ago

Or, or, theory: Summer Rose is Salem. No real evidence, but it has that feeling of it might be true.

• merilirem

merilirem

#33666287 - 1 week ago

We are either going to find Summer one day alive and something, or see her bleached bones right where they left her on that mission.

It's highly unlikely that she is in her grave given everything we know and without a body there cannot be a true end to her character. If i didn't see you die or dead, your not dead.

• cupercyrus2

cupercyrus2 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold CuperCyrus2

#33666351 - 1 week ago

In reply to user-586411b6aa5e7

Yang's mother killed Ruby's mother...now that did not occur to me. Very intriguing theory! But there are few problems: 

1) if Raven did kill Summer, then Summer could not have been the Summer maiden and/or a Silver eyed Warrior. Surely having any of those powers would have made her more powerful then Raven.

2) if Raven did kill Summer, wouldn't Qrow hate Raven even more then he already does? After all he seems to care for Ruby.

Still...a very interesting idea that would generate great conflict and tension if it were true.