Forums > RWBY

Unlikely and Ridiculous Ships

Posts (81)

• Cryomancer42

Cryomancer42 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold An Egotistical Scumbag

#33119346 - 1 year ago

Basically this is just a thread I made for people to post the most ludicrous RWBY ships they can think of. Here,I'll start:

Adam & Cardin (Freedom Crusade)

• MegaFleep

MegaFleep FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold General Fanboy, Guardian

#33119613 - 1 year ago

I coined the name for a ridiculous ship, but not the ship itself; French Vanilla (Jaune/Neo)

• arfman21

arfman21 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33119763 - 1 year ago

Sage and Cinder = Burnt Seasoning

• Cryomancer42

Cryomancer42 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold An Egotistical Scumbag

#33119862 - 1 year ago

Here's another I came up with Nora & Winter: Ginger bred (as in selective breeding)

• MisCon

MisCon

#33120146 - 1 year ago

And I thought you were going to criticize the battleships from atlas...

• Cryomancer42

#33120359 - 1 year ago

In reply to MisCon

Come to think of it, they do look a bit too ornamental.

• Riftdragon

Riftdragon

#33120364 - 1 year ago

In reply to Cryomancer42

they are. whats the point of the swivel wings on a ball joint?

• MisCon

MisCon

#33121104 - 1 year ago

Lol! What have I done?!?! Sorry :P

Back on topic...

To be absolutely cruel to one of my favorite characters,

Jaune and Cinder: Beiber Fever

Velvet and Cardin: Stockholm Bunny, Velveteen Cardinal, Cave Bunny (cuz Cardin is as dense as a caveman).

There's another bunny reference not suitable for minors, but it makes me wonder why Cardin would have teased her, rather than hit on her. (I mean REALLY! Bunny-girls and kitty-girls are so cute! I could see picking on cow-girls or deer-girls. (HTF do deer-girls have antlers??))

Qrow and Winter: Snowbird, ScareSnow (scarecrow + snow)

• DarkTempler7

DarkTempler7 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33128345 - 1 year ago

These are funny and I hope mine is as good. Solong(Sun and Yang).

• Beardlore

Beardlore

#33129659 - 1 year ago

THE ONLY SHIP THAT MATTERS!! THE COCOPOLITAN!!

• Cryomancer42

#33129736 - 1 year ago

In reply to Beardlore

I could actually see that one happening but still pretty funny, also here's another I came up with Silver Slippers Glynda and Mercury

• MisCon

MisCon

#33129801 - 1 year ago

In reply to Beardlore

Lol! "Ohh, I like her! Cute outfit, kid!"

• Metasponge

Metasponge FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Copacetic

#33129814 - 1 year ago

I'm not really into the shipping thing, so I'm more just thinking along the line of team/combo names;

Neon + Flynt - Meme Machine

Jaune + Sun - Knight and Day

I had another one that made me chuckle the other day, but I can't for the life of me remember it.

• LovelyNeith

LovelyNeith A walking MEME

#33129977 - 1 year ago

I also have a ship I like and is unlikely!

3r4vmz3t.jpg

• MisCon

MisCon

#33129991 - 1 year ago

In reply to LovelyNeith

Urp, ummph.... gurgle...

<runs away holding back vomit>

• Xyzantylzethyrioses

Xyzantylzethyrioses

#33129993 - 1 year ago

Red Rum = Scarlet x Junior/Hei Xiong

Someone came up with it; I named it.

• LovelyNeith

#33130036 - 1 year ago

In reply to MisCon

STOP OR I'LL USE THE FORCE ON YOU!

<runs after>

MAKE IT CANON!

• MisCon

MisCon

#33130079 - 1 year ago

In reply to LovelyNeith

lol, what do you call it? Iron Bull?

• ravensep

ravensep

#33130472 - 1 year ago

In reply to LovelyNeith

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!!!

I actually have fallen into oblivion crack shipping Mercury and Ruby..which is officially called QuickSilver and Poisonous Rose.

oh wait we got to make a new ship..

WELL I AM SHIPPING MERCURY AND GD = (Hg)d

..starting right now..cause I was listening to "I am a good boy" by Gd andTaeyang..

...............this is madness..probably not allowed...MERCURY FOR VISUAL OF K-BOY BAND

• LovelyNeith

#33130884 - 1 year ago

In reply to ravensep

What do you mean with " sorcery" i just pushed adam in his butt to make him move into a pose that fit's the Ironwood picture.

I call this sorcery: Canon-shipping-butts-maximus.

btw I ship Merc with everything. Even with cinder's left leg.

• Vivamort

Vivamort

#33131252 - 1 year ago

Weiss and Zwei (they will live together forever and ever!) Iditarod would be a good ship name!

• IsaacOhi

IsaacOhi FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Super Trooper

#33131273 - 1 year ago

Sun x Ruby...For obvious reasons.

• cablec

cablec

#33132710 - 1 year ago

Iyangwood

• MisCon

MisCon

#33133448 - 1 year ago

In reply to onesec8

Ew. She's STILL underage, y'know... And Ironwood is starting to go grey...

• Cryomancer42

#33133468 - 1 year ago

Dear god, what have I done, seriously though, most of these are pretty surprising. Also here's another I came up with: Penny and Adam (Metal Gear) you know, 'cause of all the Adam and Raiden comparisons and since Penny's a robot