Forums > RWBY

RWBY WHO ARE THE OTHER MAIDENS!? Theories

Posts (33)

• Mecharic

Mecharic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33132320 - 2 years ago

In reply to SneakyDex

True... but I have the feeling she's truly dead. It wouldn't be logical for one of the key defining moments of the main protagonists life to have been a lie. The ONLY way I can see it happening is if she was captured and Vale assumed she was dead, either due to a fake body or perhaps if it was Grimm to 'killed' her due to the blood at the location or bits of a body. Even then, if there was enough to tell someone died I'd think Remnant has DNA IDing tech at this point. So either no body & captured or she's actually dead.

• SneakyDex

SneakyDex

#33132325 - 2 years ago

In reply to Mecharic

Some people speculated Raven might be a Red Herring and Summer Rose is the real villain of the series.

That being said I'm not convinced of that theory. I agree that she is most probably dead.

• mummyfrog

mummyfrog FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Team RWBY

#33132510 - 2 years ago

I never yhought

• mummyfrog

mummyfrog FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Team RWBY

#33132515 - 2 years ago

In reply to mummyfrog

• SneakyDex

SneakyDex

#33132600 - 2 years ago

In reply to NeoFanatic

I always had the theory the mother of Winter and Weiss might be a maiden, and Winter being named the way she is might be a family tradition because the Schnees might have had a couple of maidens in their family tree. (Of course they themselves would not know of the maidens, but rather see the naming of "Winter" based on a fairytale as a family tradition and nothing more (well, anyone except maybe "Momma Schnee" who obviously knows IF she is a maiden).

• taehee

taehee

#33692126 - 5 months ago

In reply to Mr_Ilax

Watch the newest episode. It will tell you who the spring maiden is. It was a huge shocker for me. 

• King1234

King1234

#33693984 - 5 months ago

Glynda does summon a storm in the first ep of ruby just throwing that out there and it would make sense for oz to keep one maiden close to him for protection and for practicality of having someone that strong always near by In reply to Mr_Ilax

• Gwyn_of_Melnibone

Gwyn_of_Melnibone

#33706266 - 4 months ago

I have a really out side of the box theory on the Winter maiden...

Perhaps there no longer is one, this would be why Ozpin said the vault at Beacon isn't in any immediate threat.

So if there isn't a winter maiden, what happened? 

Perhaps the Schnee bloodline has something to do with it. The Schnees are the only people shown to have hereditary semblances, on top of that, ONLY the women. All of the glyphs seem to be composed of ice. And finally, the winter maiden corresponds with the creation. And sense it cant be both, perhaps it'

In the bloodline.

you heard it here first