Forums > RWBY

Pyrrha Nikos general discussion

Posts (33071)

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33620958 - 3 months ago

In reply to novusdawn

That reminds me 

The whole Pyrrha voice while awake thing from 4-2 was brought up which they agreed and said fans notice stuff quickly. But they also mentioned that its not by accident stuff like that makes it in.

Its very much a choice that its there.

• novusdawn

novusdawn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Xenos need not apply

#33620961 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

I would hope so, that is WAY to big of a thing to just throw in and not have it mean anything.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33620964 - 3 months ago

In reply to novusdawn

This is the part where we are edging onto what I cant talk about I will say though it didnt involve pyrrha.

But some stuff on par with pyrrha or Ozpin saying Silver eyes can be used or cut depending on if they think it will work better or not.

Its not them removing or adding things for no reason though its ALWAYS aimed at making things better for the show either flow or just the context of what is going on.

So if its in the show its because they think its only going to help them tell the story they want to tell.

Its not throw away filler.

• user-572df514355fe

user-572df514355fe

#33620967 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja The stuff about pyrrha and all that stuff about certain conditions or beacon return.

• novusdawn

novusdawn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Xenos need not apply

#33620968 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

that makes sense but it still leaves us hope that Pyrrha could still be involved and that in turn leads to hope of her coming back. While I understand them being dodgy with the info they do have to make a firm statement sooner or later finally putting this whole Pyrrha thing to bed as they have yet to confirm or deny any of the many theories floating around.

• revanninja

#33620970 - 3 months ago

In reply to novusdawn

Yes at some point they will need to but the only reason WHY you would go to such lengths not to talk about it like Miles and Kerry have is because there is a GOOD reason not to.

And the only Reason I could think involves Pyrrha not being done as some people think.

In reply to user-572df514355fe

That was just Their opinion and not an actually final thing just one of the ways they think Pyrrha might come back.

• novusdawn

#33620983 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

Agreed, that is the only reason to do something like that. Still it would be nice to know in what capacity she will be used in which really is the heart of the matter at least for me. Once I know how Pyrrha is going to play a part in the story I will have the answer to one of my biggest questions and really what is causing me to get frustrated with the series right now.

• revanninja

#33620984 - 3 months ago

In reply to novusdawn

I think its going to be BIG.

They took her out in a big flashy way and made it really clear she was "gone" so anything they use her for wont be a bit part.

• novusdawn

#33620994 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

I truly hope so, if not then all this build-up they have made is going to go off like a hand grenade in their face.

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33621015 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

So this is confirming my oft-mocked film class mantra that everything that is shot is deliberate then? Whelp that should throw make all the evidence behind my teleportation theory much heftier.

In reply to revanninja

That's... odd don't you think? The gang has just gotten to Mistral, and did a time skip to facilitate this. I really doubt they could finish up all their business there for a return to Beacon before the volume cycle finishes up (V5 or V6). 

In reply to novusdawn

I think it's saying that if she does come back, it's unlikely to be on the Grimm Pyrrha mold unless a. That is what they were planning from the beggining, or at least early on or before her death (and we have the evidence for that) or b. The overarching plot wouldn't be needing much reworking for her inclusion, which is impossible to determine, but from what we know, I don't think unlikely.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33621024 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

When questioned about Pyrrha they said they think its possible and mentioned they think it might happen either as a return to beacon deal or a met certain conditions they have unknowingly met. This was their opinion though and not them commenting directly.

I know this isn't dead certain, but I have a feeling I might've been onto something this whole time, given the 'return to Beacon' aspect... might've been. Rogue scientist, perhaps?

Either that, or some kind of ghostly haunting tied to the remaining ashes.

• revanninja

#33621037 - 3 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

No that wasnt the direction being aimed at with the whole thing.

More what is already there and nothing to do with your concept. Its all about the aura machine with Their OPINION and I should stress that their opinion and 100% not them commenting on the direction the show will go.

I dont want to confuse people the Pyrrha part is their opinion and not the show.

But the aim and thought process was on the aura machine being given too much build up with no pay out.

• revanninja

#33621039 - 3 months ago

In reply to novusdawn

If they dont do anything yes it will but I think they have a plan in mind.

They jumped on the whole thing a little too easy which makes me think they knew ahead of time this was going to happen and were bracing for it which aligns with everything I am hearing from MULTIPLE sources.

• novusdawn

#33621056 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

I need you to PM me these sources so I can have a clandestine meeting with them at RTX. 

But yeah, Miles and Kerry clammed up pretty damn fast after people began to ask if she was coming back which means they have something in mind, I just want to find out what in a reasonable time frame before I jump out of my skin.

• revanninja

#33621077 - 3 months ago

In reply to novusdawn

I cant I promised sorry. When I say I cant say I really DO mean I wont say it.

When I make a promise like that I HAVE to keep it. The source isnt that deep either They probably only know just a little more then what we know. 

As for stuff as I have said vol 5 is the most likely with it coming near the end of the volume most likely.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33621088 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

I know it was their opinion. If it comes to fruition, then maybe I might be onto something. If it doesn't happen, then I guess their opinions stayed as opinions.

• revanninja

#33621096 - 3 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Or and here is the more likely thing.

Their opinion DOES come to fruition and it has NOTHING to do with a rogue scientist or anyone else like that.

Or the aura machine is used at a different location and again no rogue scientist. There would be the people who made it originally in Atlas after all you know the guy who is most likely penny's father? 

• novusdawn

#33621099 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

Nah, totally understandable. I will just try to get cozy with Miles and/or Kerry and hope for the the best (and since I am talking about pipe dreams) and also get a job as a writer at RT.

• revanninja

#33621102 - 3 months ago

In reply to novusdawn

Bring Booze I hear it helps =P

As for writing write up several pieces RvB, RWBY, Camp Camp, Million Dollars but,

And then send it in if they like it they may say hey want to work with us?

• novusdawn

#33621113 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

I am bring a bottle of 21 year old whiskey that I bought in Ireland and as for writing it is actually a good idea to use shows that are similar to the ones they are currently writing but not the shows themselves. That and I don't have the time to write any prospective stuff even thought I want too due to my current job being completely out of control.

• revanninja

#33621124 - 3 months ago

In reply to novusdawn

Well the booze sounds okay.

As for the show writing showing you can play in their world might be needed since they do trade off writers every once in awhile.

• acw28

acw28

#33621125 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

In talks with your source, did Neo ever come up? We already know she's in the next volume, or is this one of those things you can't talk about?

Also, how exactly does one apply to be a writer or is it just mainly a who-you-know/right-place-right-time kinda thing?

• novusdawn

#33621127 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

Guess I could bring in a chapter of my fan fic, it got Jeremy a job.

• revanninja

#33621134 - 3 months ago

In reply to novusdawn

Did it? I dont know how Jeremy got his job I know him and the others just built stuff and the guys liked it.

In reply to acw28

Neo wasnt talked about sorry

As for being a writer try their careers or their internships.

Some of them were started by Intern and others are people they saw and liked.

I recall them saying a AWHILE ago create dont just say you can do it go out and create stuff then talk to them and show them your history. 

• novusdawn

#33621136 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

yeah I need to create my own stuff and really try and get noticed. Hardest part is getting started.