Forums > RWBY

Pyrrha Nikos general discussion

Posts (34387)

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.1

#33683498 - 4 days ago

In reply to Bumblebee4life

Like I've said before I'd love for it to take place on the balcony where they trained together.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33683504 - 4 days ago

In reply to acw28

No I should apologize too.

I came off an 8 hour shift that was....trying.

So I was not in the best of moods and I took it partially out on you.

That someone else was actually me from start to finish I had seen the pics which were a new thing someone just reccently saw it and people started looking for it finding other episodes were it was also found.

As I said in the post you quoted it wasnt in vol 4 either because someone goofed or it was an oversight plot hole they realized and closed.

But the fact its there now most likely means its going to be important.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33683526 - 4 days ago

This just occured to me and amused me.

So we all have ideas for corrupt Pyrrha and all that what if they follow Fate's version of it?

Jeanne_d%27Arc_Extella.png

Meet Jeanne D'arc aka Joan of Arc

AvengerJeanneAlterStage1.png

Her Alter version created from Gilles De Rias, Caster version, anger over what was done to her shaped into a Jeanne.

She is pretty much a reverse of Jeanne on the Outside but on the inside the core values of Jeanne still shine through.

603996.jpg

Her in this dress is pretty much because she wants to dance with her Master aka the Player for sticking with her and believing in her.

So I am wondering if they might do the same with Pyrrha if they make an Alter version where Pyrrha is basically reversed but still wants to tap that Noodle boy and would grudgingly help out her friends not because she likes them mind you....

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33683539 - 4 days ago

In reply to revanninja As long as she is turned back and regains her memories.

• lordofsandviches

lordofsandviches

#33683552 - 3 days ago

Rest in Sandviches Pyrrha

• revanninja

#33683555 - 3 days ago

In reply to lordofsandviches

eh chances are climbing that she will be back considering all the hints they are dropping reviving people from the dead is not only possible and viable but Oz is the one who can do it and Ruby may or may not have Pyrrha's soul attached to her.

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33683590 - 3 days ago

In reply to revanninja

unless they pull a stupid, iritating and wholy un necessary fakeout, completely forget/ignore pyrrha and have RUBY die in the season finaly only to be immediately brought back by Oscer, losing Ozpin in the process and making her even stronger for some reason...

Wouldnt that be...well frankly that would be absolutely rancid story telling. Even I dont go that low and I write a psychic tyranosaurus who would be voiced by Tim curry.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33683621 - 3 days ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS Rev did say that RT likes to have a happy ending. So that might help the chances of her coming back.

• acw28

acw28

#33683707 - 3 days ago

In reply to NickPotterfi

RT likes happy endings? Tell that to York, North, South, Tex, the Alpha, and Epsilon.

• revanninja

#33683713 - 3 days ago

In reply to acw28

They do Griff Simmons 

Wash Carolina 

Tex and church.

Even Locus 

Its not always a perfect happy ending but they tend to like stories that dont end entirely depressing

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33683743 - 3 days ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

I can think of something worse: due to Ruby's recklessness, not only do they lose the Relic, but Weiss dies in the attack.  But DON'T WORRY: Ozpin's here to fix the consequences of your mistakes!  Oh, and in the process, Ruby uses her Silver Eyes again, firmly establishing it as a Grief Power.

• acw28

acw28

#33683745 - 3 days ago

In reply to revanninja

Not completely denying it, but RT is like real life, it isn't 100% happy all the time. If Pyrrha does come back I'd be ecstatic, but I also know there would be some hidden (or not so hidden) cost.

• revanninja

#33683748 - 3 days ago

In reply to WrightKnight

I would say that would SUCK big time. its okay for a power to be activated by grief the first time but not for every interaction of it otherwise all characters just become bullets for the SE gun. and that is pretty bad writing to be honest.

Though wouldnt it be interesting if Ruby is the one who dies and when oz revives her he also revives Pyrrha?

Be an interesting take and twist.

In reply to acw28

No not happy all the time but often not downer endings and they LIKE reviving people considering they revived a lot of people in RvB.

• acw28

acw28

#33683752 - 3 days ago

In reply to revanninja

I'll give you Donut but really none of the other revived characters stay happy. All the AIs are deleted in various ways and the Freelancers were only brought back for flashbacks before ultimately being killed in the main story. I wouldn't say Wash and Carolina are at a happy ending since they both still have issues they need to work on.

Also Lopez, the guy is just a head stuck at the bottom of the ocean, I can't think of many fates worst than that.

• revanninja

#33683757 - 3 days ago

In reply to acw28

Well tex and Church are revived which means the AIs have a chance to come back.

For Lopez considering Sarge that really isnt a bad fate for him.

As for Wash and Carolina yes but they are aware of those issues and working on them.And its clear Wash and her are better then they were in Freelancers which is kind of the point.

Keep in mind RvB isnt done yet so those things you bring up? Can be fixed but RT has a tendency to revive and generally try to make things better.

People repent people grow and so on. They like making their characters WORK for it which is where I think you misunderstand things.

EDIT

Hold up I am getting things mixed up here.

Tex and Church werent revived I was recalling something else and was mistaken.

The rest of the point though does stand they have in fact killed and revived characters for example Sister was stated to be killed by Lopez turns out no she was just passed out. She is alive and reunites with her brother.

Again not perfect endings but for the most part happy endings for most involved.

• user-572df514355fe

user-572df514355fe

#33683762 - 3 days ago

In reply to revanninja the way you described it sounds a lot like this anime i watched called chaos dragon where the main character can use the power of the red dragon but in exchange must offer up the life of someone close to him, if you get a chance watch some of the episode and try and do a comparison of what you just said about SEs and grief and see if it's a bit like that.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33683763 - 3 days ago

You mean because she might be backseat-driving in Ruby's head?  I could see that, getting her back as a by-product solely because of how they're joined.  Then you have Ozpin not able to do it again because magic's gone (the extra effort in re-creating Pyrrha's body accidentally), AND if Pyrrha dies again, she's gone for good.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33683766 - 3 days ago

In reply to WrightKnight Hopefully she doesn't die again.

• user-572df514355fe

user-572df514355fe

#33683770 - 3 days ago

In reply to NickPotterfi Agreed, once was more then enough for us thank you very much!  triumph

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33683771 - 3 days ago

In reply to user-572df514355fe If they don't bring her back. I might end up reanacting the Christmas bonus scene from Christmas Vacation.

• user-572df514355fe

user-572df514355fe

#33683774 - 3 days ago

In reply to NickPotterfi Never really saw that to be honest so i have no clue what you're talking about.

• lewdadmiral

lewdadmiral FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33683854 - 3 days ago

In reply to acw28

I'm actually a fan of a total resurrection, no corruption, but at the cost of all her memories.  This would be cute in the sense of Jaune would have to first become an above average Hunter first in order to even get Pyrrha back, and then the roles would be reversed.  He would have to win her heart again and then become her teacher as she was his.  It would also play into the Pyrrhic victory theme as well. 

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33683873 - 2 days ago

In reply to lewdadmiral

She's already fulfilled the Pyrrhic Victory crap, and that was done when she killed Penny.