Forums > RWBY

Pyrrha Nikos general discussion

Posts (36719)

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33711001 - 3 months ago

So far we haven't seen one season 3 chibi with Pyrrha. I'm starting to get a bad feeling. Hopefully they can fix that.

• tin-foilhat

tin-foilhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33711013 - 3 months ago

In reply to NickPotterfi

Yet if we get any more Weiss x Jaune jokes shoot me.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33711015 - 3 months ago

In reply to tin-foilhat I'm hoping we don't. It would be like saying that Arkos wasn't meant to be. I don't want to believe that.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33711085 - 3 months ago

Hiei vs Cinder. I'd say Hiei.

• tin-foilhat

tin-foilhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33711088 - 3 months ago

In reply to NickPotterfi

Uh duh. 

I only watched the original on CN back in the day so... 

“DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME!”

Ding dong the witch got BURNED.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33711137 - 3 months ago

In reply to user-572df514355fe

Hiei a character from Yu Yu hakusho I think it was spelled.

Hiei.full.43007.jpg

https://www.zerochan.net/43007

Oh dont let the image fool you he is short I think Neo is taller then him but he is DEADLY in the extreme.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33711144 - 3 months ago

Hiei's probably toasting SALEM with that move.  Despite what is presented to us, RWBY characters are on the lower side of the power scale.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33711151 - 3 months ago

In reply to tin-foilhat Not burned. Engulfed in flames.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33711152 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

In reply to tin-foilhat Suppose Jaune was going through the spirit wave absorption test and it was tearing through him and causing him to scream out in agony. What would Pyrrha be thinking if she saw him in such agony.

• user-572df514355fe

user-572df514355fe

#33711158 - 3 months ago

it's just i've never seen yu yu hakusho, period. So i didn't have any idea of who you were talking about at all sorry.  sweat

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33711215 - 3 months ago

So it is 100% confirmed there is an NDA at Roosterteeth.

Like no joke.

On Off-topic 119, Matt came in to get a beer and Jeremy asked him if he was playing the game they couldnt talk about and Ryan who is also playing the game said yeah he had something funny happen to him while playing they werent sure they could talk about it so they did not give details at all. Well one of the important people came onto their feed which is texts they read off screen that they COULDNT talk about it.

So this isnt one of their shows coming up like the Ghost one is but rather an on-going series such as Lets Play with specific things they cant talk about.

So that is a pattern of an NDA being brought up and being respected by the people.

So this is showing heavily that AH has an NDA and if they have one it makes sense a story driven IP like RWBY which they have time and time again said Spoilers are something they are watching out for would have it as well.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33711220 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

And the one guy I was talking directly to (Woot10) basically told me that he couldn't give me a critique of my DBZ/RWBY piece because of potential spoilers, which I respected out of professional courtesy, if not an outright NDA.  You know, this brings to mind a certain someone saying that he had a one-on-one chat with Barbara and he was basically told outright that Pyrrha's dead.  I remember all the reasons given why this conversation might have broken an NDA, or if there wasn't one, that he basically blabbed about something told to him in confidence.....

I think we can consider all those concerns validated now.

• revanninja

#33711223 - 3 months ago

In reply to WrightKnight

100% agreed.

Barb was and I think still is the community manager that means not talking about stuff all the time.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33711238 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

In reply to WrightKnight Just because he was told that doesn't make it true. Right?

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33711239 - 3 months ago

In reply to NickPotterfi

It's not a case of whether or not it was true, it was always a case of the person telling him maybe not being ALLOWED to say anything.

• Bumblebee4life

Bumblebee4life

#33711556 - 3 months ago

So I just got done reading Kevin Smiths Green Arrow and it's got me thinking about Pyrrah. Basically Oliver Queen actually died in the comics. Long story short he failed to defuse a bomb and was atomized by the explosion (see where I'm going). In an even longer story Green Lantern Hal Jordan went psycho and became a physical god before turning good and sacrificing himself to save the sun from being eaten. But before he died he used his powers to revive Ollie. However, he was revived without a soul and his memory stopped just before things went to shit for him. If you don't see how this connects to Pyrrah I can't help you.  

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33711559 - 3 months ago

In reply to Bumblebee4life

Personally, I think it would be more like she comes back to life with all her memories locked away, instead of simply amnesiac. I'm thinking of game developers here. When they're making a game, they usually add a bunch of stuff they won't be using later, for testing purposes and stuff. But instead of deleting all that, they usually just make it inaccessible. Her arc would be centered around the quest for making her become herself again. 

• revanninja

#33711564 - 3 months ago

There is a lot of ways to revive someone and have it effect them. A lot of it depends on how it happens.

You could have parts of her memories for example she doesnt recall JNPR or her time at beacon at all

or a complete blank slate.

Another is have it where she only recalls pieces and fragments. 

A lot of depends on what RT wants out of the revival and what they want to push.

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.2

#33712103 - 3 months ago

well...This is cool.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33712108 - 3 months ago

In reply to JROY

Not exactly, what I was hoping for but great none the less

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33712521 - 3 months ago

I'm trying my best to stay positive. I'm just praying that volume 6 gives us something.

• SPQR_Vae

SPQR_Vae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33712628 - 3 months ago

this is still going jesus

• revanninja

#33712632 - 3 months ago

In reply to SPQR_Vae

Okay yes and your point?

If you take a look a LOT of the fandom is still hung up about Pyrrha.

And there has been some interesting openings in the show that strongly hint it might be possible.

• user-572df514355fe

user-572df514355fe

#33712636 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja And those openings/hints would be when and what again?