Forums > RWBY

RWBY Chibi: Super Serious (?) Discussions Abound! Season 2! Are You Combat Ready?

Posts (1013)

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33593327 - 1 month ago

In reply to Rakolai

I would love to see those patch notes.

• fireflyrocked

fireflyrocked FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33593335 - 1 month ago

I was expecting a "Nora type" Belch.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33594030 - 1 month ago

A fellow Chibi fan came up with a great idea. A chibi episode where Jaune is dreaming and in his dream, he has a harem consisting of Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Pyrrha, Blake, and Penny

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33594215 - 1 month ago

In reply to Dinobot01

I've been saying that for years.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33594682 - 1 month ago

In reply to SAmaster

Well, maybe if more people talked about it and asked, RT might do it

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33594699 - 1 month ago

In reply to Dinobot01

My problem is that whenever I talk about that, or them doing say a beach episode, I get labeled as a pervert.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33595283 - 1 month ago

In reply to SAmaster

Well, maybe people didn't like the idea until now

• BenRG

BenRG FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold No Goodbyes

#33611061 - 2 weeks ago

RWBY Chibi, ladies and gentlemen. Parodying all aspects of modern popular culture in one simple animation! This week, it was the DC Extended Universe and Equestria Girls (the MLP spin-off with human characters).

Now, am I the only one kicking himself that he hadn't realised Faunus would be affected by a dog whistle?

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33611087 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to BenRG

Huh. Gonna have to see what they've done with Equestria girls then.

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33619105 - 1 week ago

Spoiler warning for RWBY Chibi Season 2 Episode 6:

Apparently Ruby has another Semblance: the power of hypnotic suggestion. Beware Ruby's hypnotism, folks. It's powerful stuff.

ruby

• Masterweaver

Masterweaver

#33619164 - 1 week ago

I should probably mention I made a thread to name the instruments of Nora and Team RWBY. I mean I didn't know this thread existed...

• Bumblebee4life

Bumblebee4life FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33619251 - 1 week ago

In reply to RexFrost

So we've finally gotten a white rose sketch how long until we get a bumblebee one.  

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33625827 - 3 days ago

In reply to Bumblebee4life

Hopefully not very long. We'll see it soon enough, & I'll be happy to see it. I do like my Chibi Bumblebee.

blake yang