Forums > RWBY

Summer Rose's weapon.

Posts (7)

• triox11

triox11

#33187584 - 1 year ago

I searched for a while in the internet and also the wiki couldnt help me did someone ever mentioned Which weapon Summer Rose used ??? i would really like to know it.

i dotn know why but i think it is not a scythe... well if anybody knows something i would like to hear it.

• mousev8

mousev8

#33188230 - 1 year ago

In reply to triox11

in the picture it dose not look like she has a weapon she might just use her silver eyes i don't know if this was any help

• triox11

triox11

#33188262 - 1 year ago

Well i dotn think she cna use her eyes to an unlimited ammount xD but well it could be but i think she does need a weapon after all she had to be at beacon and i think you HAVE to USE a weapon.

• mousev8

mousev8

#33188462 - 1 year ago

In reply to triox11

fair enough

• user-5785acec825df

user-5785acec825df

#33251977 - 1 year ago

any one else wants to see a flashbak of summer rose in volume 4

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33251981 - 1 year ago

I think that Summer's weapon might be a polearm of some kind that doubles as a sniper rifle, hence one of Ruby's inspirations for creating a sniper-scythe. Remember that most teams in RWBY are set up like a party in a roleplaying game. That is, they usually consist of a Tank, a Mage, a Rogue (close-distance attacker), & a Ranger (long-distance attacker). I see Summer as the Ranger of Team STRQ with a weapon that has a long reach & can be used mostly for long-distance attacks. My guess is a spear or a staff, but I'm mostly leaning towards a spear.

• Clover896

Clover896 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33593886 - 6 months ago

In reply to RexFrost A spear would also explain the inspiration for Ruby giving Crescent Rose the spear-mode we've seen her use a couple times, though I feel like it would have to be a triple-hybrid like Qrow's weapon, knowing Rooster Teeth.  Spear + Gun just isn't quite violent enough.