Forums > RWBY

Please raise the level cap in RWBY Grimm Eclipse to, say, level 12

Posts (8)

• darkdill

darkdill FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33204650 - 1 year ago

Still being stuck at level 10 in Forever Fall feels limiting. I'd like to be able to max out more stuff.

• mattitude_reborn

mattitude_reborn

#33208431 - 1 year ago

i agree, i hit level 10 half way through 2nd map most of the time (usually just after the bridge. and with so few unlocks available with so many left unchecked it seems kind of sad. doing 75% of the game as max level with no further progression. makes the few combos we have available even more tiresome. great game, but some very, very limiting facotrs that could be adjusted so easily to much a much better experience

• TormaXimnus

TormaXimnus FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33312849 - 1 year ago

I'd say if we could get a level 15, or double the points we get at each level (2 for each level with for when going from 9 to 10), that it would do a lot to help. There are some characters that NEED to have points put into their ultimate, especially for the first two levels if you are soloing on Eclipse Difficulty, and that greatly limits what you can do for the rest of your skills when there are too many that you need but can't get all of them because you don't have enough skill points.

• blurrx100

blurrx100 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33497090 - 10 months ago

Yeah what's with that I cant even get the rest of my skills on a character thats stupid

• blurrx100

blurrx100 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33497092 - 10 months ago

Yeah what's with that I cant even get the rest of my skills on a character thats stupid

• zero3262

zero3262

#33500291 - 9 months ago

I actually diisagree. Having 10 levels (in other words 10 skill points) is more than enough. You simple have to decide where you want to invest skillpoints into.

And you don't need all skills for a character to play him probably. I would even say most characters would be way to overpowerd if you have more than 10 skillpoints. By the way, reaching lvl 10 doesn't mean you are done with a character, there are still many skills to unlock (for example quicker revive).. Therefor there is still enough to level your character.

• kahla92

kahla92 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33680441 - 1 week ago

In reply to zero3262 ya but once u hit level 10 and u use those points u cant use anymore unless u refund them all and do it all over and its either u get really good fighting stuff or general stuff like more health cuz if u calculated how much each thing costs that ud probably need u cnt get with only 10 points. But i wish they would add more to it and a better story line. Love the show but not loving the game so far very disappointed.

• kahla92

kahla92 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33680443 - 1 week ago

i think if they made it where if u play the harder difficulty then ur level will go up a certain amount for each difficulty