Forums > RWBY

Got Any RWBY Jokes or Quotes?

Posts (5933)

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.2

#33707124 - 4 months ago

In reply to acw28

Yeah I want to see what Salem can do in a fight.

• GammaEmerald

GammaEmerald

#33707126 - 4 months ago

I’m done now acw

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33707129 - 4 months ago

In reply to GammaEmerald

Trust me, she did not.

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.2

#33709832 - 3 months ago

rwby___safe_spaces_by_cyberthehedgehog27

• acw28

acw28

#33709834 - 3 months ago

Remember everyone, keep it clean, Blake sees everything...

a85.png

• JROY

#33709864 - 3 months ago

In reply to acw28

"It's like its staring into my soul"

Wreck-It-Ralph-2-Ralph-Wrecks-the-Intern

• GammaEmerald

GammaEmerald

#33709999 - 3 months ago

Wait what

Where’d you get that screenshot

• JROY

#33710027 - 3 months ago

it’s this magical thing called google images.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33710886 - 3 months ago

In reply to acw28

Ah, yes, the keeper of smut novels demands you not lewd the forums.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33712502 - 3 months ago

Huh.  "Mysterious Red Button" was actually decent.  I mean, it was actually funny to see Cinder get a table, Pyrrha and Nora dropped on her.

• GammaEmerald

GammaEmerald

#33712538 - 3 months ago

Okay that was well done, especially since I hadn’t seen the episode yet 

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33712557 - 3 months ago

In reply to WrightKnight

Wright question.

Is Pyrrha the fridge?

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33712562 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

Yes.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33712566 - 3 months ago

In reply to WrightKnight

Figured because I was like I dont recall Pyrrha being in ANY of the Chibi so far.

• rclarkson87

rclarkson87 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33712571 - 3 months ago

"Now that' a katana"! -Ruby

• JROY

#33712668 - 3 months ago

In reply to WrightKnight

In reply to revanninja

Probably Jen Brown wasn't available to record at the time.

• revanninja

#33712674 - 3 months ago

In reply to JROY

That is what I was thinking since if I recall they said they grab however for recording 

So chances are good they are busy though it's possible the delay till June is for that reason since they show pyrrha in that race promo

From my phone 

• JROY

#33712680 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

Race promo?

• revanninja

#33712682 - 3 months ago

In reply to JROY

There is a picture for the new chibi season that shows everyone in cars looks like a wacky race kind of thing pyrrha is in it with Jaune ren and Nora with others in different cars.

Looks like a race almost though that could be just me.

From my phone 

• JROY

#33712684 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

Mind if I can get a link I can't find it.

• revanninja

#33712688 - 3 months ago

In reply to JROY

Sorry on the phone it was on the front page ages ago before the season started actually I think you posted it if I recall right

From my phone 

Edit

https://twitter.com/roosterteeth/status/953322207194861569

If this doesn't work rwby chibi season 3 in Google is where I found it

• acw28

acw28

#33712709 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

I'm surprised we haven't seen more of the "race day" skits since it seemed those were going to by the "plot" of the season like the battle of the bands was last season.

• acw28

acw28

#33712718 - 3 months ago

201.jpg

If that last one is true, that'll lead to some interesting events in Atlas...

• DekZek

DekZek

#33712722 - 3 months ago

In reply to acw28

*Bleaches Brain*

Winter’s in her early 20s.

Do the math, then bleach your brain as well.

• revanninja

#33712723 - 3 months ago

In reply to DekZek

That isn't winter that is willow Weiss and winters MOM willow is a fan name just to clear things up for Mrs schnee since currently we have no name.

From my phone