Forums > RWBY

RWBY ships

Posts (10221)

• tin-foilhat

tin-foilhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33709492 - 9 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

The thing is that they will need her soul and Aura or else the robot will be hollow no matter how advanced the AI is. That’s distinctly what made Penny “special” in the first place.

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33709532 - 9 months ago

In reply to Feywald

Well, if you can't do it, then allow me.

Ladies & gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology. We can make her better, stronger, faster than she ever was. She will be known as...The Million Lien Penny!

wink

• Feywald

Feywald FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33709556 - 9 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

Better then i could manage.

• JurassicLion

JurassicLion

#33709603 - 9 months ago

Wanted to add something because I realize I ship something. I dont dislike Renora, it's pretty much canon to be honest. But I like a certain other ship involving Nora Valkyrie...

Nora x Oscar. The only "canon"-ish thing for the ship is Nora gushing about how adorable "Ozpin" is. It's never gonna happen but I find this ship and the pairing cuter than RoseGarden and Renora. I jjust don't know what to call this ship.

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33710926 - 9 months ago

In reply to TheFlyingLion

How about Nordic Pine? It sounds alright to me.

grin

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33711055 - 9 months ago

I have a feeling. Even if Jaune did get a girlfriend, I think his sisters would be against it. The girl would have to win their approval before they allowed her to date their brother. 

• tin-foilhat

tin-foilhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33711058 - 9 months ago

In honor of today's Chibi.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=hey+there+cthulhu&view=detail&mid=63A0C45C37904B70B12363A0C45C37904B70B123&FORM=VIRE

• Pac115man

Pac115man FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33711257 - 9 months ago

In reply to Dinobot01

No that’s Yang thing. I think his sisters will squeal with joy. 

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33711261 - 9 months ago

In reply to Pac115man

Your probably right

• MichaelHalpe

MichaelHalpe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33711291 - 9 months ago

In reply to Dinobot01

Actually Jaune's sisters might be a good reason for White Knight, it might be quite a shock for her because if any of them are starved of any sort of real family environmental its Weiss,

• JurassicLion

JurassicLion

#33711297 - 9 months ago

In reply to RexFrost OMG thank you! That shipname is so much better than whats on the shipping chart!

• Pac115man

Pac115man FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33711374 - 9 months ago

In reply to MichaelHalpe

Doesn’t she have one right now with her friends? She already see Team RWBY and JNPR as her family. 

Heck, we don’t know if we’ll meet Jaune family in volume 6. 

I’m pretty sure his father or mother will say that Weiss is not the girl he is looking for.

• Dinobot01

#33711415 - 9 months ago

In reply to MichaelHalpe

Technically, Weiss sees everyone from the Marvelous Seven as her family, but I do think she would like to see two parents that treat her like she deserves

In reply to Pac115man

Not necessarily. I think that they would be happy that Jaune got a girl on his own, without any help from them. Also, if Jaune does come from a wealthy family, I think they'd be happy he made friends with a Schnee. And, I think Jaune has learned that he doesn't need his parents approval for anything he does

• RexFrost

#33711799 - 9 months ago

In reply to TheFlyingLion

You're welcome. Happy to help.

sunglasses

• RexFrost

#33711801 - 9 months ago

Good day, Shopkeep. I would like one order of Rainbow Sorbet, please.

tumblr_p333x82awz1slgij2o1_1280.png

http://witch-of-the-world.tumb...

Thank you very much.

weiss shaved_ice

• GammaEmerald

GammaEmerald

#33712198 - 9 months ago

Ilia: notice me Weiss-senpai

• Feywald

Feywald FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33712605 - 8 months ago

Okay so Nut's and Dolts just got some fan service in Chiby, like a lot. Not sure why i am so surprised by that. 

• AenarTenthSkraeling

AenarTenthSkraeling FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33712608 - 8 months ago

In reply to Feywald

Okay so Nut's and Dolts just got some fan service in Chiby, like a lot. Not sure why i am so surprised by that. 

Some fan service? That was the shipping war equivalent of a half a dozen nuclear submarines firing their entire arsenal.  ruby

• notvai4

notvai4

#33712626 - 8 months ago

That feel when you think about it and the only living, functioning, official couple is Blake's parents.

That's weird, right? Like, not even the teachers have a family. It feels weird.

• Feywald

#33712638 - 8 months ago

In reply to notvai4

Theirs Jaune's parents... who we have never seen, and Weiss who are living together but apparently not a thing except in the public eye?

• notvai4

notvai4

#33712642 - 8 months ago

In reply to Feywald

did forget Jaune's parents, probably because we haven't seen them yet, as you mentioned. But yeah, Weiss's parents are part of why I said "functioning", since they don't actually like eachother.

• RedStrikeBunny

RedStrikeBunny FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33712647 - 8 months ago

tumblr_p5s8rxElAY1vwczcro1_1280.jpg

• BenRG

BenRG FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold No Goodbyes

#33712939 - 8 months ago

If CRWBY do pursue Rose Garden, I'm expecting it to be a 'comedy protagonists' sort of romance with lots of wrong steps, cluelessness and genuinely good-natured misunderstandings until everyone knows about it except Ruby and Oscar. 

Bonus points if, at one point, as Ruby and Oscar are unconsciously and uncomfortably verbally flirting, one of the villains shouts: "Oh for crying out loud! Will you two kiss already and put the rest of us out of our misery!!!"

• RexFrost

#33712951 - 8 months ago

In reply to AenarTenthSkraeling

In reply to Feywald

I love RWBY Chibi, if only for adorable moments like this:

tumblr_p5rgaq1jhA1sr2cgeo2_540.png

And also this:

tumblr_p5rabdtSx71wjldfvo1_500.gif

ruby blush

blake yang

• Feywald

#33712952 - 8 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

I did not find the  blake yang moment cute till now. That expression on Blake is almost as cute as her saying she is a chewtoy.