Forums > RWBY

Weiss Schnee Appreciation Thread

Posts (45)

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33285446 - 1 year ago

2408861-1473263447820-96eff2e557570f1902

Greetings, fellow RWBY fans! This thread is dedicated to the appreciation of everyone's favorite Ice Queen, Weiss Schnee. Feel free to post your thoughts & favorite quotes & images featuring Team RWBY's very own Snow White Angel. Just remember to keep things civil here, folks. No hating allowed. Otherwise, Weiss will give you the cold shoulder.

As always, let the appreciation begin!

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33286876 - 1 year ago

...I'd bring up something about how Weiss seems to be going commando in that picture, but... she's 17, right?

• AlphaPotato3

AlphaPotato3

#33286949 - 1 year ago

Weiss battle stance remind me of this. Image result for God's Blessing on This Wonderful World aqua

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33287331 - 1 year ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Knowing Weiss, I'm sure she wearing Combat Panties under her Combat Skirt. At least, I'm pretty sure she is.

<_<

>_>

:-/

• HemoStork

HemoStork

#33287470 - 1 year ago

I want to share something here

Back in Vol.1 she and Ruby started off on the wrong foot. Later she saved her, which is commendable, but what really touched me is that she tried to understand Ruby of her own accord and made up with her.

Her ability to reconsider her view showed again when Blake had run away. To think about others, try to understand them and even change your opinion of them because of it is something really resonating with me. To me, it is worth appreciating that kind of trait

• Blue-Rose-89

Blue-Rose-89

#33287518 - 1 year ago

In reply to HemoStork

I think her talk with Prof. Port made her realize that she's not going to get anywhere in life,let alone reach her goal, if she continued to act like a jerk who expects things to go her way.

I've enjoyed Weiss's development (especially in vol 3) but if I had to nitpick on one scene with her is that her decision to reconcile with Blake happened off screen. I like to believe that she was taking Port's advice on being the bigger person by burying the hatchet, but it's kind of hard to see that when she spent the episode going "She's guilty and we should call the police because I'm right." Sure, it looked like she was showing remorse with her scene with Yang (being afraid of what Blake would say to her) but it happened for a few seconds until she tried to convince herself that she's right in her mind ("The innocent never run, Yang.") to think that all Faunas are bad people.

I'm curious to see how she interacts with her father in Vol 4. Will she use what she's learned at Beacon and stand up to him once and for all or will she regress because she's lost hope.

• HemoStork

HemoStork

#33287527 - 1 year ago

In reply to Blue-Rose-89

Yes, the fact that it was off screen definitely made it less clear.

I agree that professor Port had influence on Weiss, but I like to think that it's also a part of her character to give more thought to things.

I'm guessing she will stand up to him and subsequently get into a fight. It won't change her father's point of view so she will run away. She definitely won't regress: she's a strong girl and it would be boring ;)

• VVilhelm

VVilhelm

#33287565 - 1 year ago

I was a fan of Weiss from the very beginning, honestly ^.^ I loved how she scolded Ruby for being careless while shaking around vials of dust like it was some shameful confetti. My favorite quote from her is "I always wanted to have bunk-beds when I was a kid." It's one of her more human moments and shows that underneath that hard shell of ice Weiss is a relatable human being with plenty of problems of her own. Also, Weiss' reaction when Ruby started rooting for her uncle Qrow when he fought with Winter was absolutely priceless!

And can we take a moment to appreciate how freaking awesome Weiss' abilities are? I fan-boyed so hard when she took out an advanced version of the Atlesian Paladin (I'm pretty sure that's what it was, but don't quote me on it) with the arm of her summoned avatar in Vol 3 Ch 11. The sword looked amazing!

• RexFrost

#33298064 - 1 year ago

Get hyped for Weiss' new look in RWBY Volume 4!

CtUBqdGUIAAOlve.jpg

• HemoStork

HemoStork

#33298100 - 1 year ago

In reply to RexFrost

The images were around for some time, though.

I really like the look, so: weiss Hype!

Edit: Concept images I mean.

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33435127 - 9 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

She truly is the surprise character for me. I had no idea how much I would come to respect her as a root character.

She WILL be the X factor in the Schnee family, to be sure.

Lethal grace and dignified desire. Every twist in her story has me cheering her on more and more.

• RexFrost

#33438007 - 9 months ago

In reply to PhantomAC

I have to admit that I'm warming up to the former Ice Queen myself, no pun intended. Seeing her finally become more selfless & independent has me rooting for her big time. I thought I couldn't stand her at first, but her character has really evolved throughout the series. I'm looking forward to seeing where she goes whenever she finally breaks free from her family's home & Atlas altogether.

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33439438 - 9 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

And that confidence!!!! It pulls me in a bit more each time!

• RexFrost

#33440036 - 9 months ago

In reply to AlphaPotato1

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Remember when we talked about whether or not Weiss was "going commando"? Well...

Weiss-Schnee-Rwby04.jpg

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33440435 - 9 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

[Nosebleed]

• epix253

epix253 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33440439 - 9 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

#TeamCombatPanties

• PhantomAC

#33442399 - 9 months ago

In reply to epix253

In reply to ImmaThinkin

In reply to RexFrost

OMG Thank You!!!

• RexFrost

#33445207 - 9 months ago

In reply to PhantomAC

You're welcome.

sunglasses thumbsup

• RexFrost

#33524278 - 7 months ago

weiss_schnee_hr_x_prints_by_adsouto-db0y

http://adsouto.deviantart.com/...

tumblr_omefftH8dt1u8f9n3o1_1280.jpg

http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=...

• MisCon

MisCon

#33524285 - 7 months ago

Apparently Faunus RWBY Chibi is a trend now..

What? No Faunus Pyrrha?

• PhantomAC

#33526501 - 7 months ago

Nice finds!

• RexFrost

#33536662 - 7 months ago

In reply to MisCon

Well, it's a trend for the artist, mojojoj, at least. Not bad, I must say.

As for your question, here's this:

Cute_c8f287_5940283.jpg

http://www.funnyjunk.com/chann...

It's not a Chibi pic, I admit, but it's all I could find.

• MisCon

MisCon

#33536749 - 7 months ago

Cute :)

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33536853 - 7 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

Redhead Playboy Bunnies.

6494d9a65195279d35717e6d97375037c34660e0

• RexFrost

#33544190 - 6 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Is there anything better? Redhead Bunnies FTW, buddy.

yum pyrrha