Forums > RWBY

Yang Xiao Long Appreciation Thread

Posts (90)

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33655879 - 1 month ago

In reply to FettucCR

Gotta love dem BIOB threads, dude.

sunglasses thumbsup

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33655882 - 1 month ago

In reply to RexFrost

...biob?

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33655887 - 1 month ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Short for "Bring It On, Bitch", like Fettuc said earlier.

• RexFrost

#33655890 - 1 month ago

tumblr_ovu69iQvzX1u5dstlo1_1280.png

http://jennwolfesparreaux.tumb...

heart_eyes yang

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33655891 - 1 month ago

In reply to RexFrost

Ohhh... Huh, interesting.

Also, if Huntress work doesn't pan out, I think Yang's got a shot at modeling next year's Summer bikini line.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33655941 - 1 month ago

In reply to RexFrost

In reply to FettucCR

Gotta love dem BIOB threads, dude.

sunglasses thumbsup

Got that right, dude.

• RexFrost

#33664270 - 2 weeks ago

tumblr_oxbjw0PRY21to53rfo1_500.png

Volume 5 cannot come soon enough.

yang

• RexFrost

#33667054 - 5 days ago

People, check this out:

tumblr_inline_oxtpz9h3bT1t8lqqn_500.png

https://suns0utpuns0ut.tumblr....

If you take a good look at Yang's right arm in this pic, you'll see that she does, in fact, have a gun in her arm. That's why she never bothered making another gauntlet for her right arm, because she already has one in her arm. So. Frickin. Awesome!

yang

• kathyrne

kathyrne FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33667650 - 4 days ago

I do like all of the RWBY characters, but Yang is by far my favorite.  I'm more fond of her original outfit than the new one, but both work well.

Also, a bonus for me, Miss Dunkelman has an incredible voice, which really makes Yang a much more fantastic character.  (my opinion)

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33667720 - 3 days ago

In reply to kathyrne

To me, what makes her an amazing character was her endless optimism, her eternal smile and her lame, lame sense of humor. I just hope she gets those three things back.

• kathyrne

kathyrne FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33667742 - 3 days ago

In reply to FettucCR

Agreed, though after suffering such a trauma, one can expect her to have some issues to work through.  Although, I liked her sense of humor.  (I, personally, wouldn't use the word 'lame'.  Then again, I have a very quirky sense of humor myself, so...).

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33667755 - 3 days ago

In reply to kathyrne

Puns are lame. That's a fact of the universe.

yang

• kathyrne

#33667757 - 3 days ago

In reply to FettucCR

Awww.  I LOVE puns!

But then, I'm also easily amused.  * where dat ball of stringz goes??? *

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33667770 - 3 days ago

In reply to kathyrne

Now, don't get me wrong. I love puns, too. It's just...

they're puns...  laughing

• kathyrne

#33667778 - 3 days ago

blush

In reply to FettucCR