Forums > RWBY

Yang Xiao Long Appreciation Thread

Posts (98)

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33655879 - 3 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

Gotta love dem BIOB threads, dude.

sunglasses thumbsup

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33655882 - 3 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

...biob?

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33655887 - 3 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Short for "Bring It On, Bitch", like Fettuc said earlier.

• RexFrost

#33655890 - 3 months ago

tumblr_ovu69iQvzX1u5dstlo1_1280.png

http://jennwolfesparreaux.tumb...

heart_eyes yang

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33655891 - 3 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

Ohhh... Huh, interesting.

Also, if Huntress work doesn't pan out, I think Yang's got a shot at modeling next year's Summer bikini line.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33655941 - 3 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

In reply to FettucCR

Gotta love dem BIOB threads, dude.

sunglasses thumbsup

Got that right, dude.

• RexFrost

#33664270 - 2 months ago

tumblr_oxbjw0PRY21to53rfo1_500.png

Volume 5 cannot come soon enough.

yang

• RexFrost

#33667054 - 1 month ago

People, check this out:

tumblr_inline_oxtpz9h3bT1t8lqqn_500.png

https://suns0utpuns0ut.tumblr....

If you take a good look at Yang's right arm in this pic, you'll see that she does, in fact, have a gun in her arm. That's why she never bothered making another gauntlet for her right arm, because she already has one in her arm. So. Frickin. Awesome!

yang

• kathyrne

kathyrne

#33667650 - 1 month ago

I do like all of the RWBY characters, but Yang is by far my favorite.  I'm more fond of her original outfit than the new one, but both work well.

Also, a bonus for me, Miss Dunkelman has an incredible voice, which really makes Yang a much more fantastic character.  (my opinion)

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33667720 - 1 month ago

In reply to kathyrne

To me, what makes her an amazing character was her endless optimism, her eternal smile and her lame, lame sense of humor. I just hope she gets those three things back.

• kathyrne

kathyrne

#33667742 - 1 month ago

In reply to FettucCR

Agreed, though after suffering such a trauma, one can expect her to have some issues to work through.  Although, I liked her sense of humor.  (I, personally, wouldn't use the word 'lame'.  Then again, I have a very quirky sense of humor myself, so...).

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33667755 - 1 month ago

In reply to kathyrne

Puns are lame. That's a fact of the universe.

yang

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33667770 - 1 month ago

In reply to kathyrne

Now, don't get me wrong. I love puns, too. It's just...

they're puns...  laughing

• kathyrne

kathyrne

#33667778 - 1 month ago

blush

In reply to FettucCR

• RexFrost

#33669069 - 1 month ago

yang : You know what I like most about my new arm? It's also a gun.  wink

• kathyrne

kathyrne

#33669073 - 1 month ago

I would like to post a poem form of the fan story (book) I am working on, but have no idea where to post it.  It's kinda long.  Anyone have any ideas?

• RexFrost

#33674746 - 1 month ago

tumblr_oxc2zbhmo11r60zuio1_1280.png

https://mobile.twitter.com/mis...

Don't mess with Yang.

yang

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33674929 - 1 month ago

In reply to RexFrost

She looks ... Yangry! 

(ducks & covers)

• RexFrost

#33675038 - 1 month ago

tumblr_oz117pCmUb1uije2jo2_r1_1280.png

http://evebun.tumblr.com/post/...

yang

• Panikjoker

Panikjoker FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold We can have titles?

#33675305 - 1 month ago

just 3d printed her weapon if anyone is interested

• Panikjoker

Panikjoker FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold We can have titles?

#33675306 - 1 month ago

uurm, my link doesn't seem to have shown up, sorry about that, you can view the vid by followiing the link that is the last post on my account

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33675944 - 4 weeks ago

In reply to Panikjoker

Watched it,.. and loved it.

You're IP will go far if you bully on sans finish line!

As for this clip,.. you MUST know how much excitement the animation dept. at RT feels when they've seen this.

Well done and go at it full bore!!!

Cheers! beers