Forums > RWBY

Jaune Arc Appreciation Thread

Posts (34)

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33691905 - 1 week ago

In reply to Arita25K

In reply to PhantomAC

Healing if Done right can be VERY lethal and dangerous.

Its all about being clever with it.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33691906 - 1 week ago

I'm very sure Jaunes semblance is more than just healing. Maybe he can enhance the abilities of the people he heals. Which would make him very dangerous to the villains

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33691908 - 1 week ago

In reply to Arita25K I think Nora = tank. (Just an opinion,.. not startin' anythin')

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33691909 - 1 week ago

In reply to revanninja

Well. That would be a very excellent power for Jaune to use with his healing, but I doubt it's that powerful

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33691910 - 1 week ago

In reply to revanninja 10-4 to that. Too much of a good thing is still too much.

• ajdrake4

ajdrake4 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33691912 - 1 week ago

In reply to revanninja

In reply to Arita25K
    In reply to PhantomAC

Healing if Done right can be VERY lethal and dangerous.

Its all about being clever with it.

Ouch, I never even considered that being an option.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33691915 - 1 week ago

In reply to revanninja

You should share this one in the Discussion page

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33691916 - 1 week ago

In reply to Dinobot01

I have

• lucarioguy15

lucarioguy15 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33692519 - 6 days ago

*watches ch. 12* Jaune is a Paladin confirmed
    No but seriously now, as much as I love Jaune and his potential, I feel like the CRWBY has yet to really pick up what a longsword is able to do! Like, for example, the Fior di Battaglia longsword techniques.
    Like this or this.
    I'd really love to see Jaune pull some of those moves.