Forums > RWBY

Your RWBY OC Weapons 3D Modeled (Basic)

Posts (208)

• alexgregz

alexgregz FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33675450 - 1 month ago

And so that is Fenrir, a multi stage weapon of great complexity that I enjoyed working on.

Thanks to angelus987 for the opportunity, I hope you are happy. And I'm open to weapon ideas; just send my profile inbox a message with a subject relating to this thread and tell me your ideas.

In the meantime I'm working on an interesting explosive ordinance type (ie rocket) designed to clear grimm out of forested areas effectively.

• angelus987

angelus987 Archangel of Prowess

#33675453 - 1 month ago

You're not that good? Dude, you're freaking incredible!

The amount of detail and precise measurements you've made on the weapon are stunning.

And while yes you were unable to put in aesthetic details such as the wolf heads,  that ultimately doesn't matter.

I also like what you did with Ragnarok mode, also giving it a flamethrower feature.

Although it's not now technically an 'exploding sword' I still love the new form.

So thank you ever so much Alex!

• angelus987

angelus987 Archangel of Prowess

#33675454 - 1 month ago

In reply to alexgregz

And if you're ever want some more ideas, I have a whole custom Kingdom's military's worth of weapons that I technically need designed, plus a few Huntsmen dude.

But in any case, thanks again Alex.

• alexgregz

alexgregz FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33675498 - 1 month ago

In reply to angelus987 Thanks

• MikePendragonXD

MikePendragonXD

#33679384 - 2 weeks ago

Hi, I've created a weapon for my character,Jet Verfolger, a wolf Faunus. Jet sports an 80's biker poser look, leather jacket, chrome framed aviators, etc. His weapon is a Mares leg shotgun that transforms into a single bladed battle axe. The Color scheme is metallic black with a chrome line. The axe head ejects from the fore end, while the hand ejects in between the handle and the shoulder stock. The gun mode uses dust (i'm not that familiar with the types of dust) as explosive rounds or basic buckshot.

• Orionus-halt15

Orionus-halt15

#33681572 - 1 week ago

I've been thinking of a design. Black and purple daggers with kaleidoscope hilts that combine  and become a double edge spear and the guard of the daggers is a simple ring black with purple luminous edges that can be thrown like a boomerang for mid ranged combat

• I_Am_Jarvis

I_Am_Jarvis

#33681612 - 1 week ago

In reply to Orionus-halt15

No offense, but I'm not entirely sure how a dagger would serve as a boomerang... Unless you mean something like the guards coming off to be used as boomerangs or something like that...

• cablec

cablec FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Way of the 3rd Dimension

#33682090 - 1 week ago

In reply to I_Am_Jarvis

like this: https://youtu.be/3XDdEbDJie4