Forums > RWBY

RWBY Fan Discussions - Meet Other RWBY Fans

Posts (2921)

• Jianju

Jianju FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( o°o)

#33666320 - 1 week ago

In reply to TripleTaco

You're right.  Someone needs to build a taco stand on Mt Doom

Mt_doon_08.jpg

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33666331 - 1 week ago

In reply to Jianju

You're the second person I hear who says something concerning tacos in Mordor. How freaky is that?

• Jianju

Jianju FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( o°o)

#33666337 - 1 week ago

In reply to FettucCR

pretty freaky!  Almost as freaky as this

1437576763-copy.jpg

• Azura_Ablaze

Azura_Ablaze FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Animator of Tacos

#33666339 - 1 week ago

35306.gif

• tripletaco

tripletaco FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Drop Bears are real

#33666343 - 1 week ago

In reply to Azura_Ablaze

No just no

In reply to Jianju

Pretty damn freaky

In reply to FettucCR

The one ring was forged from tacos

In reply to Jianju

My doom is the taco stand with the specialty being the tacdoom

• Azura_Ablaze

Azura_Ablaze FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Animator of Tacos

#33666347 - 1 week ago

In reply to TripleTaco what do you mean no? Yes!

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33666353 - 1 week ago

In reply to Jianju

Oh Japan, you never cease to amaze me.

Back on track, a friend of the family once said that after the War of the Ring, Sauron opened a taco shop in Mordor.

• Jianju

#33666355 - 1 week ago

In reply to FettucCR

Is it open for 2nd breakfast?

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33666368 - 1 week ago

In reply to Jianju

I guess so, yeah.

And for elevenses.  And luncheon.  And afternoon tea. And dinner. And supper.

• tripletaco

tripletaco FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Drop Bears are real

#33666384 - 1 week ago

In reply to Jianju

It’s open 24 hours a day and has a 24/7 breakfast menu I recommend the magma monster elven breakfast burrito 

In reply to FettucCR

My Grandfather Tacolas helped build that taco stand

In reply to Azura_Ablaze

Just no 

• Jianju

#33666389 - 1 week ago

In reply to TripleTaco

In reply to FettucCR

Egggselllant!

I'll bring my whole party then!

dadbc776d65bade53211fb223a8d3132a7b72b76

• Azura_Ablaze

#33666392 - 1 week ago

In reply to TripleTaco I WILL DESTROY YOU

• Azura_Ablaze

#33666393 - 1 week ago

In reply to Jianju
    ATTACHES NUCLEAR DEVICE*

In reply to TripleTaco
    THROWS JIANJU AT YOU*

• Jianju

#33666699 - 1 week ago

Are you all ready for VOLUME 5!!!!

8V8MnB2.jpg

• fireflyrocked

fireflyrocked FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33666933 - 1 week ago

In reply to FettucCR

First show looks awesome. When do you guys get to see it this year?

• MaxGuyTax

MaxGuyTax FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33666938 - 1 week ago

In reply to Jianju

let's hope that volume 5 is not as bad as volume 4... For the remaining characters.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33666963 - 1 week ago

In reply to fireflyrocked

RWBY, you mean?

In reply to Jianju

I'm kind of ready, but since notifications are down, I'll be... more careful with the threads I visit. I don't want to stumble upon spoilers.

In reply to Jianju

That's an awful lot of people. We're gonna need a bigger taco.

• fireflyrocked

fireflyrocked FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33666990 - 1 week ago

In reply to FettucCR

Yes, I meant ep1. I heard some ugly rumors

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33667001 - 1 week ago

As far as I know, non-First members get to see it three days after premiere.

• fireflyrocked

#33667038 - 1 week ago

In reply to FettucCR

God damn it. I said this was going to happen last year when they re-branded. and pushed youtube and crunchyroll off a week.. But they said No No we love all our fans and wouldn't put space between those that pay or not. Just the same 24 hours. So now its 3 days and bet anything this time next year it will be a week. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Sorry folks, you picked the wrong friends. How very Texas. ASSHOLES.

• tripletaco

#33667043 - 1 week ago

In reply to Jianju

HELL YEAH!!!!

In reply to FettucCR

Damn three days. I still though it was one day

In reply to FettucCR

We’ll break a record for the biggest taco

In reply to Azura_Ablaze

Deflects with my taco lightsaber 

• Jianju

#33667094 - 1 week ago

In reply to cowlamb_
    In reply to FettucCR

Fett is right about the general mood.

One theory I read says (and this ain't mine) Since we know that magic can be passed to other people, that Cinder killed his "body" but now his power and memory are about to drop on the "farm kid" Like I said, not my theory.

Fact is we don't know shit till they tell us :)

Whaddya know, you called it!!!  nice work 

• Jianju

#33667095 - 1 week ago

In reply to tripletaco

In reply to FettucCR

Everybody dies in the first minute.  That was a spoiler.

• Jianju

#33667096 - 1 week ago

In reply to tripletaco

We’ll break a record for the biggest taco

How about something like this, only with tacos, and actually make it the size of a real stadium!!!

superbowl-party-food.jpg

• fireflyrocked

#33667122 - 1 week ago

In reply to Jianju

I made that post after V4 ep1, a year ago.

You have too much time.