Forums > RWBY

RWBY Fan Discussions - Meet Other RWBY Fans

Posts (3385)

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33683441 - 9 months ago

Check out these delicious French tacos!!!

ae19a9e916ac6494ffd37cb930f688cd--crepe-

• tripletaco

tripletaco FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Drop Bears are real

#33683765 - 9 months ago

In reply to Jianju

THEY’RE JUST FANCY BURRITOS BURN THEM

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33683829 - 9 months ago

In reply to Jianju

TRAITOR!

tenor.gif

yang

Crepes are awesome. Near here there's an anime-themed cafe, and they have some killer crepes. The other day I had one, and damn, it was incredible.

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33683858 - 9 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

Oh yeah?  In Costa Rica?  I think anime and manga may just have become Japan's biggest export.

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33683862 - 9 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

Anyone here gonna watch the new Star Wars movie? i know i am.  Emily is making a cool RWBY Star Wars cross-over fanfic too.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33684383 - 9 months ago

In reply to Jianju

In reply to FettucCR

Anyone here gonna watch the new Star Wars movie? i know i am.  Emily is making a cool RWBY Star Wars cross-over fanfic too.

I'm just waiting. Me and my brothers sure as hellfire are going to watch it.

In reply to Jianju

It is already :-P  And yeah, it's a very cool place. They even have a 6-feet tall Mazinger in the yard. 

• tripletaco

tripletaco FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Drop Bears are real

#33687596 - 8 months ago

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone now go have some tacos

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33687599 - 8 months ago

In reply to tripletaco

AcT9YIL.jpg

• tripletaco

#33687614 - 8 months ago

In reply to Jianju

That’s where my cat went thanks for finding Purrito

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33687616 - 8 months ago

In reply to tripletaco

lel, I want a taco too

• Azura_Ablaze

Azura_Ablaze FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Destroyer of Tacos

#33687657 - 8 months ago

In reply to tripletaco

In reply to Jianju

tumblr_owgav5Wsmt1ui7oe1o1_500.gifTACOS MUST DIE

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33687661 - 8 months ago

In reply to Azura_Ablaze

mqdefault.jpg

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33687869 - 8 months ago

In reply to Azura_Ablaze

In reply to Jianju

In reply to tripletaco

In the words of a famous American forefather, "Give me burritos or give me death!"

#BurritosForLife

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33687872 - 8 months ago

Question: If a friend of mine called RWBY a shit show, how should I take action against his sins against RWBY?

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33687874 - 8 months ago

In reply to Izayer You don't, and respect your friend's opinion, even though it's different than yours.

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33687876 - 8 months ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie

He only watched a few episodes of it. It was more of a friendly argument about the show. I respect his decision though. I really want him to like it. 

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33687877 - 8 months ago

In reply to Izayer RWBY is one of those shows that really has to be your cup of tea. It's not for everyone. If he doesn't like it, don't force him to watch any more. That'll only make him detest it more.

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33687879 - 8 months ago

Your right. How is everyone been? Any good arguments or theories lately?

• tripletaco

#33687883 - 8 months ago

In reply to Azura_Ablaze

TACOS ARE IMORTAL

In reply to Izayer

It’s been pretty quiet around here lately 

In reply to Izayer

You put a ghost pepper in a taco and force feed it to him

#tacojustice

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33687887 - 8 months ago

In reply to Izayer You're*stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33687894 - 8 months ago

In reply to Izayer

I was going to say something along the line of ostracizing them, but given how Annemarie here gave the balanced advice, now I won't.

Anyhoo, I've been fine, thank you. Not checking the site regularly, because holidays and stuff.

• fireflyrocked

fireflyrocked FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33687920 - 8 months ago

In reply to Izayer

Y'all might try the music angle on your friend. Play some RWBY crack, Then some AMVs and then sneak in the trailors. They might get interested without knowing why.

• Azura_Ablaze

Azura_Ablaze FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Destroyer of Tacos

#33688590 - 8 months ago

I must say the episode really proves my point about fans. Well done.

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33688619 - 8 months ago

New episode out... SPOILER:

She got stabbed through the mid section, but it looks like it mostly like it would have stabbed her liver and possibly her kidney, gallbladder, intestines, or pancreas.  I'm pretty sure you can get any of those removed and still survive.  The biggest problem would be bloodloss, internal bleeding, and sepsis.

510rOzrHf5L._SX466_.jpg

And yet, I did say from the end of volume 3 that if they were going to kill another main character, my best 1st guess would be Weiss because...... 

Ren is the only other guy of the 8 besides Jaune... 

if Jaune died then it would rather kill all the character development that they put into him and with his semblance yet to be found, it's likely that his semblance will be important to the storyline further down the road....

Nora is a poor beat up little orhpan who is also the best comedian of the bunch (sorry Yang, but you're more smexy than hilarious), and she's Ren's love interest, and a fan favorite.  If they killed her it would make the story really dark and terrible and even I'd stop watching it.

If Yang died half the male fan base would riot, besides, she already lost her arm - don't push it!

If Ruby died the name of the story would be dead.  Besides, they have yet to develop her character.   And then there is her silver eyes, which they probably need for the end of the series.

Blake already has some Sally sob story backstory.  And I'm pretty sure they'll want to do more with her character development before they'd off her.  If she died any time soon, it would be too soon before/after Yang and Blake meet up again, which would be great for story.  However, of the 7, she'd be my 2nd most likely to die pick after Weiss.

Weiss is the 1st guess because she has been cranky and mean for most of the story so far.... however, with her recent character development over volumes 4 & 5, it has greatly lessened the likelihood of her dying.  But the stabbing remained likely.  On the up side, now that they've stabbed her, she's probably safe for another volume or 2.

....BUT, all of this is only if they don't go all Walking Dead or Game of Thrones on us (which they may have already done with Pyrrha - if she doesn't come back).  In which case, all the characters could die at anytime for no reason in the name of "reality."  *face palm.  Nevermind if it makes the story less fun to watch.  It's not "reality" it's trauma drama, and it's there to satisfy all the cynics and Nihilists out there.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33689668 - 8 months ago

In reply to tripletaco

In reply to Jianju

Oh damn, I've been away almost a week, and because of reasons I missed the last two episodes. I'm so behind...