Forums > RWBY

RWBY Fan Discussions - Meet Other RWBY Fans

Posts (3156)

• Jianju

Jianju FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 愛の戦士

#33683441 - 4 days ago

Check out these delicious French tacos!!!

ae19a9e916ac6494ffd37cb930f688cd--crepe-

• tripletaco

tripletaco FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Drop Bears are real

#33683765 - 3 days ago

In reply to Jianju

THEY’RE JUST FANCY BURRITOS BURN THEM

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33683829 - 3 days ago

In reply to Jianju

TRAITOR!

tenor.gif

yang

Crepes are awesome. Near here there's an anime-themed cafe, and they have some killer crepes. The other day I had one, and damn, it was incredible.

• Jianju

Jianju FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 愛の戦士

#33683858 - 3 days ago

In reply to FettucCR

Oh yeah?  In Costa Rica?  I think anime and manga may just have become Japan's biggest export.

• Jianju

#33683862 - 3 days ago

In reply to FettucCR

Anyone here gonna watch the new Star Wars movie? i know i am.  Emily is making a cool RWBY Star Wars cross-over fanfic too.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33684383 - 19 hours ago

In reply to Jianju

In reply to FettucCR

Anyone here gonna watch the new Star Wars movie? i know i am.  Emily is making a cool RWBY Star Wars cross-over fanfic too.

I'm just waiting. Me and my brothers sure as hellfire are going to watch it.

In reply to Jianju

It is already :-P  And yeah, it's a very cool place. They even have a 6-feet tall Mazinger in the yard.