Forums > RWBY

RWBY Fan Discussions - Meet Other RWBY Fans

Posts (2359)

• Izayer

Izayer FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of Stories

#33612901 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to revanninja

[Sigh] This is why I hate text. You don't get tone. And no I didn't choose the wrong words to express myself.

Can I ask you a personal question?

• Jianju

Jianju FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 01101000 01101001

#33612902 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie

You make it sound like an affront to your very person.  Very well, don't watch it.  Don't ever watch it.  I would hate to recommend anything that could ruin anyone's mood.  

party-on.jpg

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33612903 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Izayer

From the sounds of it yes you did pick the wrong words but I am willing to let it drop.

And ask the question may say yes may say no.

• Izayer

Izayer FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of Stories

#33612905 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to revanninja

Nevermind. Forget I asked.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33612907 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Izayer

Okay?

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33613111 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie

In reply to revanninja

In reply to FettucCR

What I was going for is kinda what Fettuc said- psychology exists within a margin of error greater than most other sciences. You can see how much mass is converted into energy in a nuclear fission reaction with E=MC^2 (the proper equation is actually e^2=m^2*c^4+p^2*c^2. e=mc^2 is binding state energy), and its margin of error is down to the level of tens of AMUs (1 AMU is almost exactly the mass of a proton).

Psychology, however, is a bit more vague. It has a certain consistency in that you can diagnose certain abnormalities and disorders, but you can't quite put these abnormalities in equation form or quantify aspects of the mind. You can trace certain issues to parts of the brain that are damaged or dysfunctional, but there's no equation you can plug in that gives you an accurate diagnosis.

• revanninja

#33613136 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

But the same is also true for math and physics as there are yet unexplained parts of the world and universe which runs counter to our understanding.

Things that operate on rules we are just beginning to understand.

Psychology really hasnt been studied in the same level of depth that Math or even chemistry has gotten.

So it hasnt received the refinement other sciences have been given.

It also deals with the most complicated organ in the human body which is still barely understood in regards to function.

Its not a surprise that Psychology enjoys a greater uncertainty to it because far more of its functions are unknown. 

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33613399 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to revanninja

giphy.gif

Also, on the topic of psychology...

2347612-1497325486371-funny-and-oh-so-tr

• revanninja

#33613412 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Uhuh

yr6nxvi.png

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33613428 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to revanninja

In reply to ImmaThinkin

That last one actually made me chuckle.

Psychology is not "exact science". Much like Biology. What do you consider a "normal" behavior for X animal? Or a "normal" shape for a leaf? It all depends on your error margins. Which was a blow for me - I didn't expect to depend so freaking much on statistics.

• Azura_Ablaze

Azura_Ablaze FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Destroyer of Tacos

#33618014 - 1 week ago

who is going to RTX?

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold DingleDong

#33618111 - 1 week ago

In reply to Azura_Ablaze

Me

• Izayer

#33618122 - 1 week ago

Me too.

Also, forgive me if I asked this already but, who knows where to find in depth RWBY conspiracies and RWBY veterans.

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold DingleDong

#33618127 - 1 week ago

In reply to Izayer

top forums here and rwby reddit probably

• Azura_Ablaze

Azura_Ablaze FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Destroyer of Tacos

#33619986 - 1 week ago

So there is a song on the v4 soundtrack called bmblb. Which I am like, Well I bet it means bumblebee but that's to fucken straight forward right? So I listen to it and..... IT COULD NOT BE CLEARER THAN THAT, THEY JUST CONFIRMED THE DAMN SHIP!_rwby__blake_and_yang_by_narynn-d9nwss0.

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33620454 - 1 week ago

In reply to Azura_Ablaze It could just be referring to their team attack name or Yang´s vehicle. The ship is not canon.

• Azura_Ablaze

#33620673 - 1 week ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie considering how it's a love song they are really pushing it.

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33620785 - 1 week ago

In reply to Azura_Ablaze What is a love story? The song? I haven't heard it.

• Azura_Ablaze

#33620854 - 1 week ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie on youtube google play or itunes look up the song Bmblb on the v4 soundtrack

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33620866 - 1 week ago

In reply to Azura_Ablaze Was it in the actual episodes? I can't remember it, didn't sound familiar. 

• Azura_Ablaze

#33620868 - 1 week ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie I think its in the credits.

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33620872 - 1 week ago

In reply to Azura_Ablaze That might be why I didn't hear it before. Anyway, I still don't think it confirms anything related to the canon. But that's all personal opinion I guess.

• Azura_Ablaze

#33624312 - 6 days ago

Dead thread is dead...

• Jianju

Jianju FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 01101000 01101001

#33624496 - 6 days ago

In reply to Azura_Ablaze

im-ethan-bradberry-18175119.png

• Azura_Ablaze

#33624497 - 6 days ago

In reply to Jianju ummmm