Forums > RWBY

RWBY Merchandise you'd like to see

Posts (28)

• Shaoken

Shaoken FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33325817 - 2 years ago

As text title suggest what RWBY merchandise would you like to see appear on the Rooster Teeth store (or elsewhere)? We certainly haven't been starved for choices but personally I'd go for a third series of figures for team evil or some JNPR plushies.

• GenErick64

GenErick64 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Senkan Aficionado

#33325929 - 2 years ago

JNPR vinyl stickers

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33325960 - 2 years ago

Jaune's hoodie no question.

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33326105 - 2 years ago

BATTLE SKIRTS!!!

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33327872 - 2 years ago

RWBY breakfast cereal.  pyrrha

• Shaoken

Shaoken FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33327898 - 2 years ago

In reply to ProfileForRWBY

RWBY breakfast cereal.  pyrrha

But it isn't very good for you.

• Bo-Bo

Bo-Bo Geoffazz

#33328089 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

I want this so much! Only reason I came onto the site today haha

• JoeScibelli

JoeScibelli

#33330580 - 2 years ago

I was wondering, is there any chance that we would see RWBY figures along the lines of Figma in the future? The McFarlane statues are neat and all, but they're sort of static. The ThreeZero figures, while impressive, are $150. I think RWBY Figma would be an interesting idea, as it would be a bit of a midpoint between the two opposite ends of the spectrum (that, and it's not like many characters were made into ThreeZero figures to begin with). The only reason I ask is that as an action figure collector I can't help but feel like a great way to go about figures based on characters with a massive amount of fighting sequences would be with figures that are extremely posable and not half the price of a new video game console.

• NightAccio

NightAccio FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33330698 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

Jaune's hoodie no question.

Jaune's hoodie is actually going to be happening: https://twitter.com/TheRTStore/status/790476732700758017

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33330703 - 2 years ago

In reply to NightAccio

Yes!

I am so buying it when it comes out, Real men wear Bunnies we should #Bunnywear

• NightAccio

NightAccio FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33330775 - 2 years ago

Well now I remember what I was going to post earlier xP
    Zwei plushie! (especially the RWBY Chibi version)

• autoexec

autoexec

#33330822 - 2 years ago

Ren's  "Please do nothing to the cook" apron. 

A poster of that forest painting that was reused everywhere. 

• RavenSugara

RavenSugara FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Streamer/Fic Writer

#33339772 - 2 years ago

I want tees/tanks in each color with everyone's symbol (ex. Yellow shirt, black flaming heart over the heart). For women I'd buy packs of those also as comfy sports bras, but that seems somehow harder to coordinate/market. 

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33339899 - 2 years ago

The Blake's "Hang in there" poster. Also, Grimm figures. I would LOVE a Beowolf.

• corazar6

corazar6

#33427466 - 1 year ago

is it bad i still like the idea of charecter symbol headphones? like rubys in V1E1 and noras from volume 2. i kno its probs not possible but id still like if they existed

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33427545 - 1 year ago

In reply to Corazar6

No, it is not. Headphones with symbols would be incredibly cool.

• ScarletXCOM

ScarletXCOM FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33427554 - 1 year ago

We need Torchwick's bowler hat. I think it would be cool.

• kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19

#33427720 - 1 year ago

In reply to JoeScibelli

Medicos the company behind the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure line is actually doing some RWBY merch including articulated figures in the vein of Figma and Figurarts. We have a prototype of Ruby so far pictured here. So far this is the only pic of the figure but hopefully we'll get more info this year. :)

tumblr_oaszqwSVqD1s5wms6o6_1280.jpg

• Saskia_NRW

Saskia_NRW

#33446678 - 1 year ago

A neopolitan umbrella would be my favorite item! Also a figure would be great. 

• Rextimina

Rextimina FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33497001 - 1 year ago

I really want figma RWBY line of toys.

• NightAccio

#33585432 - 1 year ago

It took me a while to find this thread again, but I think it'd be nice if they had small versions of the current vinyl decals as well as having decals for the symbols of the four kingdoms (both large and small). Smaller ones would be good for sticking on things like handheld game consoles or phones as I was looking around for RWBY decals to stick on my 3DS but didn't find one that had the Vale/Beacon Academy symbol. 

• NightAccio

#33675695 - 1 year ago

In reply to NightAccio

Well now I remember what I was going to post earlier xP
    Zwei plushie! (especially the RWBY Chibi version)

And now it has happened :D 
    https://store.roosterteeth.com/products/zwei-plush

• redwolfguardian15

redwolfguardian15

#33675757 - 1 year ago

Two words.... RWBY popsockets!!!

• QROW_BRANWEN179

QROW_BRANWEN179 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33675876 - 1 year ago

a Qrow shirt.