Forums > RWBY

Volume 5 Wants And Theories

Posts (233)

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33689072 - 8 months ago

In reply to CHIMPYpigeon I don't want to be that guy but that sounds way too farfetched to work.

• midnightfables

midnightfables

#33689366 - 8 months ago

In light of what happened at the end of Vol 5 EP 11, my current theory is that Jaune's Semblance is some sort of healing power. When they said we've already seen it, that could be the scratch on Jaune's face when Pyrrha unlocked his aura healing itself. I think the situation they left us with at the end of the last episode would lead into a great reveal of healing powers quite nicely.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33689640 - 8 months ago

In reply to midnightfables

Technically, healing is a very basic Aura skill. Any huntsman can do it. However, the most common theory is Jaune has a Paladin-like semblance. Paladins are holy knights and the most heroic warriors. Their purpose is to spread goodness and light and stand against darkness. And their most signature move is powerful healing abilities. They can heal great numbers of people at one time and even heal the undead.

It is the semblance that would make the most since for Jaune to have considering his personality and how he dresses. Plus, every team needs a healer

• sharpshot110417

sharpshot110417

#33690928 - 8 months ago

with season 5 i get that its RWBY but i feel that team JNR was pushed into the background. At the end of volume 4 they hinted at ren and nora getting together however within volume 5 they basically reverced back to the way they were in the early seasons. they should have showed more of how Jaune, ren and nore were coping with the loss of pyrrah. JNR may not be the main cast but they do still have significant parts within the volumes and i think that RT messed up with that as they showed so much character development within other seasons and than to just discard these characters within this new volume, it was a foolish move. They should have allowed character growth within both teams.

I hope in season 6 they will not shove team JNR within the background and make them more significant. 

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33691270 - 8 months ago

In reply to sharpshot110417

I think that after this season, since JNR know about the Relics and the Maidens, also since their fighting against Salems forces and Ozpin himself has brought them into the big picture, they'll get more involved with the story, especially Jaune

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33691808 - 8 months ago

In reply to midnightfables At this point, I think that's less of a theory and more of a fact haha

• sharpshot110417

sharpshot110417

#33695980 - 8 months ago

In reply to Dinobot01 it's just annoying that they "confirm" renora at the end of volume 4 and than just ignore it completely throught this volume 

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33696089 - 8 months ago

In reply to sharpshot110417

I completely agree