Forums > RWBY

RWBY Vol. 4 Soundtrack?

Posts (390)

• Pittshaw

Pittshaw

#33617540 - 1 week ago

In reply to Pittshaw Is this happening to anyone else?

• kak141000

kak141000 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33617560 - 1 week ago

In reply to Pittshaw fixed it by canceling the pre-order and rebuying

• Wavi.Shawn

Wavi.Shawn

#33617574 - 1 week ago

I press the pay button on the songs and it keeps loading but never letting me pay 

• kak141000

kak141000 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33617585 - 1 week ago

In reply to Wavi.Shawn

fixed that by restarting iTunes

• Mr.Behm

Mr.Behm

#33617695 - 1 week ago

Out on all music platforms, so spotify, google music, iTunes etc.  

Such an amazing soundtrack :D

• Williammga96

Williammga96 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33617884 - 1 week ago

Soundtrack came out. 10/10 will continue to listen to over and over

• tin-foilhat

tin-foilhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33617993 - 1 week ago

Glad to see Hall is back. I missed him in V3 and he did just badass songs in RvB. Shame that rap part was so short and towards the end because you can totally make a song out of the Sun's PoV centered around that piece of music.

But of COURSE I can hear the incoming haters go "Sun is stalking Blake!!!one1! Listen to the lyrics." 

• DPLA

DPLA

#33618026 - 1 week ago

Hurray, it's on Spotify now.  Time to go through the song and expectedly be disappointed with it (Nothing beats the Vol.2 Soundtrack, imo).

• ModernComet

ModernComet FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33618185 - 1 week ago

So, this is a thing:  the soundtrack is currently showing as the #11 album overall on iTunes, and the #5 album overall on Amazon (it's the #1 soundtrack on both lists).

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33618506 - 1 week ago

We shall never speak of the remixes ever again. Everything else was pretty good, though! Thoroughly enjoyed Like Morning Follows Night and Home!

• LinkXL1

LinkXL1

#33626737 - 1 day ago

looks like the soundtrack is on itunes now, but the real question is: when's the physical CD coming?

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33626893 - 1 day ago

It May be awhile. Vol 3 ST didn't come out until right before S4 launched.

• TubbsNK83

TubbsNK83 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33627387 - 3 hours ago

This Soundtrack is amazing. Bmblb has become my favorite song simple because of how happy and poppy it is.

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33627393 - 3 hours ago

In reply to LinkXL1 And hopefully they'll re-release the volumes 1 and 2 soundtracks along with it.

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33627423 - 2 hours ago

In reply to JustJaune The RT store has 1, 2, & 3.